Zara Holland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, I just don't get it when what they did was so much more wicked than the bloke who just went out to buy Fanta. How to the courts justify these absurd decisions?
The guy who went and bought the Fanta was Jamaican. They couldn't care less about their own kind just the tourists. Barbados is a horrible place unless you actually get out of the tourist areas. Don't forget it is the American equivalent of Ibiza/Majorca.

Reactions: 2
The guy who went and bought the Fanta was Jamaican. They couldn't care less about their own kind just the tourists. Barbados is a horrible place unless you actually get out of the tourist areas. Don't forget it is the American equivalent of Ibiza/Majorca.
I've never been but I can imagine the corruption. Feel bad for the citizens...it must be so enraging seeing the likes of Zara Holland getting away with almost murder.

Struggled to find a single positive comment
She will now realise the wrath she escaped from Bajans has been waiting for her right here in Blighty! She will soon be on another holiday saying she HAD to escape the trolls on social media!

I’m puzzled! The boyfriend has only been fined £3000 and no jail time when HE was the one who had tested positive! Also, his lawyer asked for him to be ‘treated differently because he was a “simple guy” who owns a small demolition company and earns £450/week. Simple = stupid, yes. Yet he was going to pay £300/night for the hotel? How was the magistrate taken in by this baloney?

I’m sure they struck a deal to leave the country immediately to avoid jail time. She claimed she needed to come back because of all the charities she supports. Anyone know which ones they are?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m puzzled! The boyfriend has only been fined £3000 and no jail time when HE was the one who had tested positive! Also, his lawyer asked for him to be ‘treated differently because he was a “simple guy” who owns a small demolition company and earns £450/week. Simple = stupid, yes. Yet he was going to pay £300/night for the hotel? How was the magistrate taken in by this baloney?

I’m sure they struck a deal to leave the country immediately to avoid jail time. She claimed she needed to come back because of all the charities she supports. Anyone know which ones they are?
Yep, it's confusing and insulting, check out Zara's Twitter for charities she's involved in but I will bet they will drop her.

The irony is that on her social media "Be Kind" is mentioned on her pages, she wasn't being kind when try to escape the country with her infected boyfriend.

She will now realise the wrath she escaped from Bajans has been waiting for her right here in Blighty! She will soon be on another holiday saying she HAD to escape the trolls on social media!
Who call her a terrorist, I swear, promise!! I checked and I was shocked!

It's her own shop, Mimi Boutique
It’s financed and owned by her mother. The fact she is a Company Director is probably a very generous gesture from her mother. Her family are incredibly generous to her and nice people I might add. It’s shameful what she has done to her family name by her antics. The reason I think this is because her mother is an experienced and successful businesswoman before and after her success on Dickinson’s Real Deal. Zara hasn’t got the fortitude, charm or intelligence to start a business from scratch, maintain it and push it further singlehandedly. Correct me if I’m wrong but I doubt I am

Reactions: 3
I used to like Zara. I thought she was thrown under the bus on LI, it's the 21st century so why was she removed as Miss England? Now, I'm afraid, I think she's a disgrace - a vapid bleep who thinks she's a cut above. Also, her bloke is fug.

Reactions: 8
I used to like Zara. I thought she was thrown under the bus on LI, it's the 21st century so why was she removed as Miss England? Now, I'm afraid, I think she's a disgrace - a vapid bleep who thinks she's a cut above. Also, her bloke is fug.
She threw herself under it by having sex on national television. I quote her from her PR disaster of an interview on Loose Women “this isn’t the 1950s” Sherrie Hewson retorted “it isn’t about being in the 1950s it’s about having self respect” even her own mother told her don’t do it and she said herself that she had disappointed her and gone against her wise advice. She had her beauty Queen titled rescinded because while they agreed for her to go on the show they didn’t agree that she should open her legs and do it in front of the cameras under a blanket making no secret what the hell they were doing. Plenty have gone on without getting on their backs. She makes choices she reaps the consequences as do we all in life. Everything has a consequence and how we handle those consequences is essential on coping through bad times but worse when it is brought upon yourself. You’d think after that disaster she would have learned and started living with some humility. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she is a spoilt brat who’s family lovely as they are and extremely hard working too I might add, have given her so much privilege and opportunities she has stuck two fingers up at them and the people she might have infected if she was positive. Yes she was negative but he wasn’t and she still decided it was a risk worth taking as it’s her, she’s special and needs a holiday. It was basically a massive duck you to the Covid Laws and decency to humankind. Nothing will excuse her for it no amount of “I’m young we make mistakes” that won’t cut it this time when millions are dying a day of this virus.

She threw herself under it by having sex on national television. I quote her from her PR disaster of an interview on Loose Women “this isn’t the 1950s” Sherrie Hewson retorted “it isn’t about being in the 1950s it’s about having self respect” even her own mother told her don’t do it and she said herself that she had disappointed her and gone against her wise advice. She makes choices she reaps the consequences as do we all in life. Everything has a consequence and how we handle those consequences is essential on coping through bad times but worse when it is brought upon yourself. You’d think after that disaster she would have learned and started living with some humility. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she is a spoilt brat who’s family lovely as they are and extremely hard working too I might add, have given her so much privilege and opportunities she has stuck two fingers up at them and the people she might have infected if she was positive. Yes she was negative but he wasn’t and she still decided it was a risk worth taking as it’s her, she’s special and needs a holiday. It was basically a massive duck you to the Covid Laws and decency to humankind. Nothing will excuse her for it no amount of “I’m young we make mistakes” that won’t cut it this time when millions are dying a day of this virus.

Sorry, I respectfully disagree. Yes, having sex on national TV is ill advised at best, but a woman's sexual activity and proclivities are irrelevant to their careers (unless they're doing something illegal of course). The whole beauty pageant thing is bleeping antiquated anyway.

& I finished by saying I now think she's a bleep so not sure why you're saying 'nothing will excuse' her behaviour as I didn't suggest otherwise, she is a selfish bleep.

Reactions: 5
Sorry, I respectfully disagree. Yes, having sex on national TV is ill advised at best, but a woman's sexual activity and proclivities are irrelevant to their careers (unless they're doing something illegal of course). The whole beauty pageant thing is bleeping antiquated anyway.

& I finished by saying I now think she's a bleep so not sure why you're saying 'nothing will excuse' her behaviour as I didn't suggest otherwise, she is a selfish bleep.
I never said you did suggest it I mentioned it to bring it into context of the situation because I can bet you in her future interviews she will talk about everybody makes mistakes again. We can agree to disagree at least ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1

So she didn't have to leave and put herself first. The boyfriend should get shut of her. Imagine being with someone for years and leaving them alone abroad through choice.
That or she was asked to leave the country.

Reactions: 1
It’s financed and owned by her mother. The fact she is a Company Director is probably a very generous gesture from her mother. Her family are incredibly generous to her and nice people I might add. It’s shameful what she has done to her family name by her antics. The reason I think this is because her mother is an experienced and successful businesswoman before and after her success on Dickinson’s Real Deal. Zara hasn’t got the fortitude, charm or intelligence to start a business from scratch, maintain it and push it further singlehandedly. Correct me if I’m wrong but I doubt I am
Her family should cut her off or she'll just keep abusing their decency and trampling on the rest of the world to get what she wants. For someone like Zara it might be a worst punishment than jail to no longer have the safety of mum and dad.

I think having sex on TV is about as manky as you can get in this day and age, and sends a worrying message out. I think revoking her title was correct.

At least she is following the advice of her PR to lay low. It must be burning her a s s not to be able to show herself on social media. This will only last u til the boyfriend gets back, then she will be all over social media and the media.

At least she is following the advice of her PR to lay low. It must be burning her a s s not to be able to show herself on social media. This will only last u til the boyfriend gets back, then she will be all over social media and the media.
After the Charites she's involved with drop her and she no longer gets freebies, she will be selling the sob story.

My husband got an unsolicited WhatsApp from a friend last night. It was full of naked pictures of her, including one of her using her rampant rabbit.

dont feel sorry for her after the COVID thing but that doing the round is tit.

• Haha