Zara Holland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her family should cut her off or she'll just keep abusing their decency and trampling on the rest of the world to get what she wants. For someone like Zara it might be a worst punishment than jail to no longer have the safety of mum and dad.

I think having sex on TV is about as manky as you can get in this day and age, and sends a worrying message out. I think revoking her title was correct.

Why didn't he lose his job? Lose endorsements? I'm sorry but that is blatant misogyny. Why is the bloke free to go about his business while the woman is slut shamed?

Reactions: 4
Sorry, I respectfully disagree. Yes, having sex on national TV is ill advised at best, but a woman's sexual activity and proclivities are irrelevant to their careers (unless they're doing something illegal of course). The whole beauty pageant thing is bleeping antiquated anyway.

& I finished by saying I now think she's a bleep so not sure why you're saying 'nothing will excuse' her behaviour as I didn't suggest otherwise, she is a selfish bleep.
I'm sorry but having sex on a vapid TV program marks you out as a very reckless person be you male/female or any shade inbetween. It shows that you have no self-respect for your family let alone yourself. She is horrendous and is lucky to have her mother's money behind her because I can't think of many companies that would want to offer her a job that would involve any kind of trust. She's nasty simple as.

I'm sorry but having sex on a vapid TV program marks you out as a very reckless person be you male/female or any shade inbetween. It shows that you have no self-respect for your family let alone yourself. She is horrendous and is lucky to have her mother's money behind her because I can't think of many companies that would want to offer her a job that would involve any kind of trust. She's nasty simple as.

Right. And what about HIM? Or is it all on her?

Reactions: 2
Which him? The b/f or whoever she had sex with on LI? I've never watched the program btw.

Alex Bowen, who she shagged on LI. Why hasn't he lost work? Maybe because it's the age old adage - blokes are studs who get a pat on the back and women are called slags and slut shamed.

Look, I would rather fly to the moon than have sex on telly (chance would be a fine thing). It is extremely unwise. But it takes 2 to tango.

Reactions: 7
Alex Bowen, who she shagged on LI. Why hasn't he lost work? Maybe because it's the age old adage - blokes are studs who get a pat on the back and women are called slags and slut shamed.

Look, I would rather fly to the moon than have sex on telly (chance would be a fine thing). It is extremely unwise. But it takes 2 to tango.
I've never heard of him - has he broken any Covid rules? Was he Mr UK at the time? I agree that how women act v. men is still skewed but that's that and there's no point pretending otherwise. This thread is about her and her actions and her cretinous current boyfriend. I understand where you are coming from but hey ho. She's appeared in court for her actions and lost a beauty queen title for her actions - her actions - no-one else's.

I've never heard of him - has he broken any Covid rules? Was he Mr UK at the time? I agree that how women act v. men is still skewed but that's that and there's no point pretending otherwise. This thread is about her and her actions and her cretinous current boyfriend. I understand where you are coming from but hey ho. She's appeared in court for her actions and lost a beauty queen title for her actions - her actions - no-one else's.

This thread is about HER and the losing the beauty crown is a part of her life. He is nothing to do with Covid as it wasn't around when they hooked up.

Reactions: 2
This thread is about HER and the losing the beauty crown is a part of her life. He is nothing to do with Covid as it wasn't around when they hooked up.
That's what I was saying. What she did in the LI house was against her contract with Miss GB. But with her it isn't her fault - she's like a feckin' trainee Katie Price.

Reactions: 1
That's what I was saying. What she did in the LI house was against her contract with Miss GB. But with her it isn't her fault - she's like a feckin' trainee Katie Price.

Oh she has to take accountability. She is 50% responsible for what happened.

& Miss GB is a load of cuntery anyway.

They’ve disabled reviews on their business page, Mimi boutique and there have been a couple of reviews left on google and other platforms too. Seems like they’re trying to damage control as best as they can

They’ve disabled reviews on their business page, Mimi boutique and there have been a couple of reviews left on google and other platforms too. Seems like they’re trying to damage control as best as they can
Who is her mum? What was she to do with David Dickinson?

The lasting memory of Zara on Love Island was her giving a blowjob and when she came back up from under the duvet she licked her lips with a face like the cat that got the cream pardon the pun :D

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Why didn't he lose his job? Lose endorsements? I'm sorry but that is blatant misogyny. Why is the bloke free to go about his business while the woman is slut shamed?
Oh absolutely agree with you on this. I don't like at all how it's always the woman who is rounded on. I was totally dissing both parties with my earlier comment and should have been clearer on that.

Damage control by ceasing to reward callous aholes like Zara, then they wouldn't have to worry.

It’s financed and owned by her mother. The fact she is a Company Director is probably a very generous gesture from her mother. Her family are incredibly generous to her and nice people I might add. It’s shameful what she has done to her family name by her antics. The reason I think this is because her mother is an experienced and successful businesswoman before and after her success on Dickinson’s Real Deal. Zara hasn’t got the fortitude, charm or intelligence to start a business from scratch, maintain it and push it further singlehandedly. Correct me if I’m wrong but I doubt I am
Ah yes, perhaps I could have worded it better, I know it's the family business. I was responding to someone saying she was advertising someone's stuff.

Sadly, women only are expected to have a moral compass. Men are revered for the same actions. By the way, I am no fan of hers.
That’s true, you only have to look at Gaz on Geordie shore and the disgusting way he treated women and bragged about how many girls he had yet became a millionaire literally on the back of that. Gross