Zara Holland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they really do make an example of her, she’s not a big celeb, so doubt she’d have tonnes of money to pay her way out of this, especially considering the kind of riches/celebs Barbadians are used to dealing with.
On a side note, why is it just her we’re hearing about being at court though? Surely her boyfriend is up for the high jump too, especially seeing as though he’s the one who actually had COVID. Is it because he’s a total non celeb??
I reckon the fact that she tested negative will be a get out for her, they’ll somehow be able to argue that she was free to leave because she didn’t have COVID, it was just him that should have stayed
Sounds like it can quite serious for her, but at least she is still enjoying the sun. As for the boyfriend, he is in an isolation facility so that’s probably why he has not appeared in court with her. She knowingly cut off the red bands when having been in contact with someone positive so she could have been a carrier.

Reactions: 3
It says she was granted bail, is that until she’s paid the fine or is there another case?

Agreed 👍 this should be interesting..

A 4000 fine??? For endangering how many lives?!
Totally ridiculous and the b/f is still in jail lol! If I was BA or Virgin I would refuse to let her fly... she can make her own way back via the US.

Reactions: 5
YOU ARE bleeping KIDDING!

So much for making an example of her.

Piss is boiling!🤬🤬

Reactions: 11
A year was a bit extreme but a few months would have been appropriate.
A year would have been VERY appropriate.

So what happens now? what will happen to her when/if she gets back to England?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
YOU ARE bleeping KIDDING!

So much for making an example of her.

Piss is boiling!🤬🤬
Yes that is just the cost of one holiday (if that) when people could have lost their lives! Hopefully for a while she will remember the fear she felt while waiting for her court date and not do anything stupid for a while. She should not be entertained with media and tv show interviews. THAT will hurt her more!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It utterly disgusts me she has been let off with a fine. Apparently she cut her wristband off which to me seems like one of the most callous and calculated things you can do in a pandemic. Until people like her are thrown in jail this virius is going nowhere. I am so angry! :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The charity she is involved with should cut ties with her.

Reactions: 8
According to the Mail Zara has paid the fine and she's wait for it to clear her bank (I assume they don't accept PayPal :ROFLMAO: )
and is waiting in her £350 a night room. Question is what will she do next? stay and wait for her bloke or come home to
England?

The mail claim
She has seven days to pay the fine, or faces nine-months in prison, and has been released on £7,355 bail.
Another question, will her bloke face charges?

*watch this space*

According to the Mail Zara has paid the fine and she's wait for it to clear her bank (I assume they don't accept PayPal :ROFLMAO: )
and is waiting in her £350 a night room. Question is what will she do next? stay and wait for her bloke or come home to
England?

The mail claim

Another question, will her bloke face charges?

*watch this space*
He will probably get charged once he is deemed fit. I don’t think he will get off as lightly as she did as he was the one who, knowingly, placed people’s lives at risk being Covid positive.

He will probably get charged once he is deemed fit. I don’t think he will get off as lightly as she did as he was the one who, knowingly, placed people’s lives at risk being Covid positive.
Zara got away with a slap on the wrist, after learning that I think he will probably get off with just a fine.

Leaving him behind doesn't look like a supportive loving relationship. I suspect she's put her career first and trying to save face by dumping him to try and distance herself from him.

Leaving him behind doesn't look like a supportive loving relationship. I suspect she's put her career first and trying to save face by dumping him to try and distance herself from him.
So the option was $12000 fine or 9 months in jail, I guess the man who went out for Fanta couldn’t afford $12000 and had to take the jail option.

I was wondering what she'd actually said in court - she could have totally thrown him under the bus and said he Cut his band off and that she had no choice but to go with him etc etc 🤷‍♀️

[/QUOTE