Zara Holland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't seem to find a thread for her but she was on Love Island a few years ago, got stripped of her Miss Britain title after sex on TV and is now facing prison in Barbados for trying to illegally flee the country after her boyfriend tested positive for covid šŸ˜±šŸ˜± absolute fool

ETA potentially facing prison, in court today apparently

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She seems dim as duck tbf, Iā€™m waiting with my popcorn. The PM of Barbados said she will be made an example of

Reactions: 12
She seems dim as duck tbf, Iā€™m waiting with my popcorn. The PM of Barbados said she will be made an example of
Well they have already jailed someone for 6 months who left their room and went and bought a Fanta and some snacks. Her and her b/f actually booked a return flight on another airline having flown out with Virgin. They would have been endangering a whole plane-load of people and the crew and people at Heathrow. Disgusting. I seriously think they should be jailed. I don't care who or what she did or was it is the now that matters.

Reactions: 21
Was just searching for a thread for her! Disgusting behaviour, hope she gets punished as she deserves

Reactions: 5
I hope they really do make an example of her, sheā€™s not a big celeb, so doubt sheā€™d have tonnes of money to pay her way out of this, especially considering the kind of riches/celebs Barbadians are used to dealing with.
On a side note, why is it just her weā€™re hearing about being at court though? Surely her boyfriend is up for the high jump too, especially seeing as though heā€™s the one who actually had COVID. Is it because heā€™s a total non celeb??
I reckon the fact that she tested negative will be a get out for her, theyā€™ll somehow be able to argue that she was free to leave because she didnā€™t have COVID, it was just him that should have stayed

Reactions: 9
I hope they make an example of her, it was disgusting what her and her boyfriend did. Imagine putting a whole plane load of people at risk like that, shocking. Selfish bastards!

Reactions: 6
I hope they really do make an example of her, sheā€™s not a big celeb, so doubt sheā€™d have tonnes of money to pay her way out of this, especially considering the kind of riches/celebs Barbadians are used to dealing with.
On a side note, why is it just her weā€™re hearing about being at court though? Surely her boyfriend is up for the high jump too, especially seeing as though heā€™s the one who actually had COVID. Is it because heā€™s a total non celeb??
I reckon the fact that she tested negative will be a get out for her, theyā€™ll somehow be able to argue that she was free to leave because she didnā€™t have COVID, it was just him that should have stayed
That argument wont stand because she was with someone who was positive

They need to make an example of her. There have already been photos this week in the press of her biding her time in a hotel whilst her boyfriend is still in prison. I hope she gets the full detention and fine. We need similar rules here

I totally agree i hope they throw the book at her. I'm absolutely sick to death of all these "celebs" and "influencers" thinking the rules don't apply to them. Its sickening what they're getting away with and I'm honestly appalled how tf zara thought that what was she was doing is OK its absolutely inexcusable

I expect her to get a huge fine and prison sentence. If they don't make an example of her then other chancers will try their luck and they won't want that.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what time her case is, really interested in this... I think itā€™s about time these people stopped getting away with what they do!

I presume her partner will be in court as soon as he tests negative.

Silly thing to go and do, it was fairly inevitable sheā€™d get caught. Not sure what the rules are but she could probably have quarantined at a nice hotel in Barbados too.

I presume her partner will be in court as soon as he tests negative.

Silly thing to go and do, it was fairly inevitable sheā€™d get caught. Not sure what the rules are but she could probably have quarantined at a nice hotel in Barbados too.
Thatā€™s what she was supposed to be doing.
They were staying at Sugar Bay, and left their rooms to head back to the UK. Iā€™m guessing Sugar Bay then banned them as apparently sheā€™s been ā€œholed upā€ at the Hilton.
neither of these hotels are anything flash, well not for Barbados standards anyway. Theyā€™re definitely the cheaper end of the market

Reactions: 1
Not that she deserves her own thread but I'm sitting here, coffee in hand waiting for the result
of today's proceedings.

Reactions: 8
He's going to court too but no-one has any idea who he is and he isn't being contacted unlike slaggy Zara.

Reactions: 1
Thatā€™s what she was supposed to be doing.
They were staying at Sugar Bay, and left their rooms to head back to the UK. Iā€™m guessing Sugar Bay then banned them as apparently sheā€™s been ā€œholed upā€ at the Hilton.
neither of these hotels are anything flash, well not for Barbados standards anyway. Theyā€™re definitely the cheaper end of the market
Nice enough to put up with to avoid a year in jail for breaking the rules! :ROFLMAO: Absolute madness to try and dodge quarantine.

Hopefully sheā€™ll be punished, the Dubai lot should take notice.

Reactions: 2
Not that she deserves her own thread but I'm sitting here, coffee in hand waiting for the result
of today's proceedings.
Agreed šŸ‘ this should be interesting..

A 4000 fine??? For endangering how many lives?!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Wow Iā€™d be upset if I was the man who popped out for a Fanta!!

A year was a bit extreme but a few months would have been appropriate.

• Angry
Reactions: 6