Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see her Q&A today? Someone asked does Tom not help out around the house. She said he works and puts the bins out. Seems fair 🤔🙄
Pathetic. And she is probably grateful for that. Jesus Christ, I wish people would expect more from men, just so tiring seeing women allow men to get away with the absolute bare bleeping minimum.

Reactions: 4
I bet he regularly reminds her that he works and she stays at home. Hence why she doesnt just chill the hell out and feels the need to post everything she has done in the last 4 hours.

She needs to learn to drive! 3 kids and walks everywhere in all kinds of weather she cant use a buggy to ferry the kids and shopping forever

Reactions: 2
I’m almost certain she does know how to drive but they only have 1 car or something. I’m pretty sure she drives to work sometimes etc. Maybe she just prefers walking but the ferrying 3 kids on a buggy is ridiculous 😂 is she gunna be putting the girls on the buggy board when they’re 8?! although getting her monies worth out of bugaboo 🤣🤣

I’m almost certain she does know how to drive but they only have 1 car or something. I’m pretty sure she drives to work sometimes etc. Maybe she just prefers walking but the ferrying 3 kids on a buggy is ridiculous 😂 is she gunna be putting the girls on the buggy board when they’re 8?! although getting her monies worth out of bugaboo 🤣🤣
im sure she used to jog to work then sometimes get a taxi back

She dont know how to drive she used to cycle, but yeah she’ll defo have them on a buggyboard 🤣

Reactions: 1
It’s the final bump picture with the thing, and white trainer socks for me 😂. Every time she uses it for her vlogs I just zone in on those white trainer socks .
but yeah she strikes me as thankful he even graces them with a hello when he comes home. And the he picks up the dog tit is a lie . During the first lockdown with her little Zara lists , everyday was “ I’ve done the dog poo. The girls have played . He can’t even pick up dog tit .

I feel like she’s jumping on the bandwagon of Tommy having an intolerance. I’m sure she said he had one really unsettled night and took it upon herself so diagnose him of dairy allergy? Attention seeker this one. She will be another Lucy meck

I'm sure she got pregnant again just for content. You know so she can share breastfeeding stuff, post photos of herself 'postpartum' ( the most annoying word all influencers use after having a baby)...recieve free baby stuff an do an ad for them which will probably start with "this pointless tit was an absolute godsend when we had tommy" and of course, she will receive free water wet wipes and will obviously be perfect for Tommy because he has sensitive skin.Then when he's old enough she will share 'weaning tips' and he will be eating smashed avocado an chickpeas. To top it all off.... The bloody poems are back 🤦🤦🤦

I'm sure she got pregnant again just for content. You know so she can share breastfeeding stuff, post photos of herself 'postpartum' ( the most annoying word all influencers use after having a baby)...recieve free baby stuff an do an ad for them which will probably start with "this pointless tit was an absolute godsend when we had tommy" and of course, she will receive free water wet wipes and will obviously be perfect for Tommy because he has sensitive skin.Then when he's old enough she will share 'weaning tips' and he will be eating smashed avocado an chickpeas. To top it all off.... The bloody poems are back 🤦🤦🤦

Will wean him at 4 months because of his ‘allergies’ innit.

Reactions: 1
Here she goes again 🤦 making out that being awake all night with Tommy is absolutely fine because she loves the cuddles. I bet she's knackered and wants to scream really!! Ff why not just be honest? Yes having a baby is lovely and the love you have for your child is like no other but it isn't all amazing it's hard work and relentless sometimes. She says her account is an honest parenting one but it's not. She's making out she never find it's hard it's all wonderful! That's not honest at all. She said she's giving Tom a lie in after being awake all night because he doesn't do well with no sleep? What the actual duck?? She's been awake pretty much all night I'd be waking him up regardless whether he copes or not! They both need to get a grip!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Here she goes again 🤦 making out that being awake all night with Tommy is absolutely fine because she loves the cuddles. I bet she's knackered and wants to scream really!! Ff why not just be honest? Yes having a baby is lovely and the love you have for your child is like no other but it isn't all amazing it's hard work and relentless sometimes. She says her account is an honest parenting one but it's not. She's making out she never find it's hard it's all wonderful! That's not honest at all. She said she's giving Tom a lie in after being awake all night because he doesn't do well with no sleep? What the actual duck?? She's been awake pretty much all night I'd be waking him up regardless whether he copes or not! They both need to get a grip!
I just read the same story and thought what on earth 🤨 If I’d had a night like that you best believe my partner would be awake and helping so I could rest. Poor Tom doesn’t cope with no sleep though 🤦🏼‍♀️

I get it, she’s breast feeding so it makes no sense for Tom to be awake with her all night....but he could at least wake up with the kids in the morning....he’s such a big baby!
I did all the night feeds with both my kids but at the weekends my husband would get up with them so I could catch up on some sleep! How she puts up with him I’ll never know!

More fool her for putting up with that, I just wouldn't tolerate such a weak pathetic man that can't cope with a bit less sleep than normal. Honestly, what a bleeping loser! Nothing more repulsive than the sight of a lazy bastard enjoying his sleep when you're shattered. I'd want to put a pillow over his face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7