Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find everything about her profile fake. Like she will say things that have gone wrong.. something that would send any parent crazy and she will put at the end of it " but we are still smiling and are embracing it" and stuff like that. She once went to a supermarket at lucy had gone crazy because she wanted certain yogurts or something. She then goes on to say that she got down to her level to assure her she understood her frustrations and was there to comfort her etc. I can guarantee she most certainly didn't do that. I bet she felt like any other parent would in that situation. That the ground would swallow up and you end carrying the kid under your arm like a rugby ball whilst thinking "wait till you get home you lil sod" 🤣🤣 she makes out that every bad situation is about elephants shitting out pink fairy dust. That is NOT real life! When she does those awful "toddler scenarios" she puts on this nursery teacher type voice when saying what she has said to the girls. Again not real life! We can be the calmest mum in the world and still lose our tit now and again!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her stories this afternoon? She put Ruby in the pram to go and collect Lucy from preschool, I understand it was raining but surely she’s a little old for a pram?

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her stories this afternoon? She put Ruby in the pram to go and collect Lucy from preschool, I understand it was raining but surely she’s a little old for a pram?
Yea I noticed that. She's school age. She looked way too big for it.

Have you seen her latest post showing off the baby wrap she’s been gifted? Tommy isn’t even in it correctly, the fabric should be covering his back completely and his head should be under the fabric on one shoulder to support his head 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Shes really starting to become one of those instas, who will AD anything for the cash. Sick of the whole chilled morning but getting stuff done crap.

Reactions: 3
And as per her inst stories like EVERY instamum now it's essential you post a photo of yourself 24 hours 'postpartum' to show everyone how NORMAL it is to not bounce back in your pre baby body. Not forgetting you absolutely must do it in post birth throw away pants. Again to show how NORMAl it is to not look sexy blah blah 🙄 if she posts showing her stretch marks and goes on about how they are tiger marks because her body is amazing for birthing a child, it will tip me over the edge 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tom makes me physically sick. His hair, face, voice everything. What does she sees in him?

Reactions: 5
Goes on about the hip scan and they all have had
To have it . No update after it though , more than likely saving it for her boring vlog.

I don't understand what her 'influencer' status is all about. All she posts every day is about what she is doing. Cleaning, doing the school run, making dinner, feeding Tommy etc. That's what all mum's do. I don't see how that makes you interesting on instagram? Surely no one thinks, man I'm so bored. Oww I know, I'll see how many loads of washing Zara has done today, that will cheer me up!

• Haha
She’s been gifted some sort of post natal band, she was doing a story earlier about how she didn’t have time to eat because tommy was going to wake up, well get off your bloody phone then and make something quick if you want to eat 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She’s posted a picture of the kids on her Instagram this evening, there are 2 cars in the background with their number plates visible, I ran them both and 1 of them has an invalid number plate as the gov website says, it has an I in it which I don’t think number plates can have and has blue bit on 1 side, I commented saying she’d left them visible so I’ll let you know when I get a reply back, I had to really zoom in on the picture as you can see kids faces in it

She’s posted a picture of the kids on her Instagram this evening, there are 2 cars in the background with their number plates visible, I ran them both and 1 of them has an invalid number plate as the gov website says, it has an I in it which I don’t think number plates can have and has blue bit on 1 side, I commented saying she’d left them visible so I’ll let you know when I get a reply back, I had to really zoom in on the picture as you can see kids faces in it
That’s a 1 not an I....it’s a 2010 plate.
Why does it matter that the cars number plates are visible?

That’s a 1 not an I....it’s a 2010 plate.
Why does it matter that the cars number plates are visible?
You can find out so much information from a number plate, such as name, address etc so always better to hide it as at least one of them isn’t theirs, her profile is public and she has like 12k followers I believe, so it’s probably best to protect someone else’s identity that didn’t even consent to the photo of their car going public like that, it’s not illegal what she’s done but you don’t know who’s out there that might do something with that information

You can find out so much information from a number plate, such as name, address etc so always better to hide it as at least one of them isn’t theirs, her profile is public and she has like 12k followers I believe, so it’s probably best to protect someone else’s identity that didn’t even consent to the photo of their car going public like that, it’s not illegal what she’s done but you don’t know who’s out there that might do something with that information
I mean you can walk down any street or car park and see 100s of number plates....it’s not the worst thing in the world, it’s not like number plates are a secret. I just don’t get the big deal, I don’t see a number plate and instantly search the internet for it.....

Attachments

I mean you can walk down any street or car park and see 100s of number plates....it’s not the worst thing in the world, it’s not like number plates are a secret. I just don’t get the big deal, I don’t see a number plate and instantly search the internet for it.....
I understand you wouldn’t do that but many people use Instagram, all it takes is for someone to come across it and if they think it’s hers they might do a little illegal digging to find out the address etc, like a peadophile or someone like that as she also posts a lot of pictures of her kids which are public, it’s not the biggest deal but still worth a mention

I don’t think you can get a lot from a number plate apart from mot history and if it’s taxed and insured ... you cannot get someones address from a number plate

I don’t think you can get that much information from a car number plate. My ex left his car on my property for over 2 years. I couldn’t find his address from it. The only thing you can find from a number plate is if it is tax or insured.

Did you see her Q&A today? Someone asked does Tom not help out around the house. She said he works and puts the bins out. Seems fair 🤔🙄

• Haha
Did you see her Q&A today? Someone asked does Tom not help out around the house. She said he works and puts the bins out. Seems fair 🤔🙄
such a big baby! My other half works full time plus overtime, he puts the bins out....and helps with the housework! I cook, he loads the dishwasher etc

he’s a man baby