Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks exhausted.

Also Tom needs to grow the f up. He is an absolute tool.
Exactly. He's slept all night so has had plenty of sleep even if it's a 6 am start. I wouldn't need to tell my husband to get up because he wouldn't feel comfortable with letting me get up early with the kids after being awake all night. He's very selfish and she feeds his selfishness but letting him lie in because the poor boy needs sleep 🤦

Reactions: 3
But but but he works . That’s he usual excuse . I’m pretty sure she was working , running the house , caring for the girls and she still got up every morning with them and let him lay in. He’s pathetic , she even posted a pic during the night and he’s asleep in the background ??? Bullshit he was up with her .
I can’t stand the smiling and talking she does , she’s talks really softly and as if she never scowls or shouts at anyone . What a fake wannabe .

But but but he works . That’s he usual excuse . I’m pretty sure she was working , running the house , caring for the girls and she still got up every morning with them and let him lay in. He’s pathetic , she even posted a pic during the night and he’s asleep in the background ??? Bullshit he was up with her .
I can’t stand the smiling and talking she does , she’s talks really softly and as if she never scowls or shouts at anyone . What a fake wannabe .
It's all fake. Her account was ok at first. She was more honest then. She swore a lot etc but then decided she clearly wanted to be part of chanel mum and become one of those god awful mummy bloggers and change her account to make her look like mother earth. Bet she turns off the camera and changes her nursery voice to shouty mum 🤣 The bloody 'hauls' the meal ideas.. what I bought from shopping, what I buy my kids for their birthdays.. all pointless stuff. Luckily she has stopped doing those 'toddlee scenarios and the lip syncs that are not remotely on time with each other. I think she'd be more relatable if she also showed the hard side of parenting rather than just make it out to be all amazing. Every parent gets stressed. She's trying to make out she doesn't.

Reactions: 2
It's all fake. Her account was ok at first. She was more honest then. She swore a lot etc but then decided she clearly wanted to be part of chanel mum and become one of those god awful mummy bloggers and change her account to make her look like mother earth. Bet she turns off the camera and changes her nursery voice to shouty mum 🤣 The bloody 'hauls' the meal ideas.. what I bought from shopping, what I buy my kids for their birthdays.. all pointless stuff. Luckily she has stopped doing those 'toddlee scenarios and the lip syncs that are not remotely on time with each other. I think she'd be more relatable if she also showed the hard side of parenting rather than just make it out to be all amazing. Every parent gets stressed. She's trying to make out she doesn't.
I remember what her account use to be like . Fresh Fanny fridays 🤢. It’s the whole we are watching a film together , we are doing crafts , home learning done . Bullshit, I’ve been doing home learning with a newborn and 3 other kids. And if she hasn’t said through gritted teeth 9 and 1 make !?! Then I’m calling bullshit

Reactions: 5
I remember what her account use to be like . Fresh Fanny fridays 🤢. It’s the whole we are watching a film together , we are doing crafts , home learning done . Bullshit, I’ve been doing home learning with a newborn and 3 other kids. And if she hasn’t said through gritted teeth 9 and 1 make !?! Then I’m calling bullshit
No doubt she has. But won't show it on here because mummy blogging is all about glitter and sensory play 🤣

I’m sure every parent loses their tit at their kid/s at some point, I bet she does and she just doesn’t show it as it wouldn’t look good for the gram

I’m sure every parent loses their tit at their kid/s at some point, I bet she does and she just doesn’t show it as it wouldn’t look good for the gram
It's not real life I don't see why you would make out that you're mother earth. Especially when she used to write the most vulgar stuff now funnily enough she doesn't do any of that because she's desperate to be one of those annoying mummy bloggers who receive free baby stuff. I swear blind she had another child to keep the mummy appeal Relevant. Did anyone see her dancing along to that song she had in her head on her stories the other day. It was cringeworthy. Must be running out of ideas because there's only so many times u can do housework and washing and tell everyone about it.

Reactions: 4
So I remember last week she was almost secretive about the things she had seen on amazon and you could only see what it was she was talking about if you swiped up. Now today’s story explains it! She’s made £150 in a week from swipe ups!

Reactions: 6
Between what was said above and the pancake saga last night on her stories, she’s just getting worse, doesn’t she only have under 13k followers? Yet I think she only gets less than 500 likes per post

And that whole throwing the frying pan in the front garden proves what an absolute man child he is!
And her going to get it because he’s ‘too stubborn’ what does she see in him?!

Reactions: 9
And that whole throwing the frying pan in the front garden proves what an absolute man child he is!
And her going to get it because he’s ‘too stubborn’ what does she see in him?!
I really don't know what she sees in him. She's like his mother!

She's such a doormat putting up with a pathetic waste of space like that, and not only tolerating it but seems like she's bragging online as if he's really funny. Joke is on you darling, you're the one living with the useless lump. And don't get me started on her making excuses as to why he doesn't bother to parent their babies because they prefer their mum. More like he can't be arsed to put the effort in to bond with his children as it's too much work.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or is she going on too much about this new frying pan that’s coming? I think she’s been gifted one or something as she’s making such a big deal about it

Is it just me or is she going on too much about this new frying pan that’s coming? I think she’s been gifted one or something as she’s making such a big deal about it
Have I missed something? What's this thing about a frying pan?

On pal
On Tuesday she made a mess of making pancakes with the girls as she had to see to Tommy who started crying during it and burnt them, and tom came in from work with pancake mix who she called a ‘Hero’, so he tried to make pancakes with girls but they ended up burning also and sticking to the pan so he threw the pan out into the garden and then she had to go and get it later on as she said he was ‘too stubborn to do it’ and there was a slug in it so she threw the pan out and made a big deal of it all on her stories from Tuesday night, all it’s been is ‘new frying pan this’ and ‘new frying pan that’

Reactions: 1
Baby man child Tom fucked the pancakes. So chucked it in the front garden , so Earth mother Zara had to go out and get it because he’s too stubborn too. And then did some fake gagging over some slugs that had crawled into it . But don’t worry a new frying pan is enroute apparently

• Haha
Baby man child Tom fucked the pancakes. So chucked it in the front garden , so Earth mother Zara had to go out and get it because he’s too stubborn too. And then did some fake gagging over some slugs that had crawled into it . But don’t worry a new frying pan is enroute apparently
Oh my word all that drama cus of a frying pan?? He's too stubborn to go and get it?? But he chucked it?? Omg this really sounds silly. Fake gagging so she can make a story out of it 🤦

She’s been gifted a bouncer and high chair for tommy so he can ‘join in’ at mealtimes, why do these so called ‘influencers’ get all this stuff for free, I’m sure a struggling family in need would make better use out of it than her

• Heart
She already has a bouncer , I hate those high chairs you see all the wannabe influencers on Instagram with them. The mummy & daddy to triplets have 5 of them . The whole Tommy screamed I ruined the pancakes . Smile tomorrow’s a new day. Piss off Zara be honest and say today’s been utter dog tit, if I drank I’d have a big old glass of wine right now . Your fake nice tit is boringgg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I commented once on a post about her other half that he makes me cringe as I couldn’t help it. She then replied “it’s ok hun he makes my minge cringe” 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4