Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she feel the need to post a story saying shes up at 3.10am... that would be the last thing on my mind

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she make a point of saying she had a Range Rover? That’s not one in her latest pic

Reactions: 3
If they had a Range Rover then they wouldn’t have had to change to a different car as a Range Rover could take 3 car seats next to each other in the back no problem and she would definitely be able to fit the double pram in the boot easily

I didn’t like how Tom woke up Ruby on her latest stories, it seemed a bit rough to me when he was pulling her face etc

Reactions: 1
He’s a imbecile and obviously thinks he’s funny . He reminds me of a penis with a pair of big eyes glued on it .
zaras content is just so dull, I don’t understand how she has a semi big following.
I have noticed the AD sponsors have died off .

Warning slide before her ADs . That’s new, been caught out being sneaky have we Zara . I can’t decide which persona to have on Instagram swipe up to see ...

Reactions: 4
Wtf is going on today the hair ! The eye brows !? Jesus Christ . And another bleeping haul, someone boring mummy insta wannabe had a small following and does a pissing clothes haul once a month. 🙄

Reactions: 2
The relationship thing on her insta story today. On you and your partner have to understand your relationship. Is it a relationship though Zara . You do everything and he does absolute nothing , he doesn’t even get up in the night while you feed . And keep you company or change the baby’s bum. He works and sits in his cupboard . Pathetic .

The relationship thing on her insta story today. On you and your partner have to understand your relationship. Is it a relationship though Zara . You do everything and he does absolute nothing , he doesn’t even get up in the night while you feed . And keep you company or change the baby’s bum. He works and sits in his cupboard . Pathetic .
As usual she's knee deep in washing and he's asleep in the background

As usual she's knee deep in washing and he's asleep in the background
But we will never understand their relationship 🙄. Even on her Q&A’s when asked about the lack of help . Ohhh he works . She worked and still did everything .... she’s absolutely deluded .

Oh my good God her latest post 🤦 so yet again making out she doesn't struggle at all it's just a massive bed or roses 24/7. Apparently the only hard part about parenting 3 kids is the mum guilt that she's not splitting her time with all of them and showering them with the same about of attention 🙄🙄 seriously this is just ridiculous. Why not say she finds it a bit of a juggling act?? Just be honest! Can she not see that this utter bullshit that she spouts is not realistic even for mum's who have the most patience! Her account is nothing but a load of bollucks because it's all lies. I don't doubt that she doesn't live her kids and enjoys being a parent but this constant obsession about making out she's wonder women and never stresses about anything is getting utterly ridiculous. How can you possibly relate to an account that is so unrealistic for any parent?

Reactions: 6
Nice AD for the sensory toys , we are currently going through the assessment route and we have one of these sensory toys . Which literally goes everywhere with my child . I’m just pissed off at her AD with them tonight, but we’ve had a crap day with our first meltdown at school. So I’m being a grumpy cow . Through all this bullshit she never seems to just sit down and play with them. She’s running around cooking cleaning making tea . All you see of the baby is him sat on her knee or on the girls .