Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice AD for the sensory toys , we are currently going through the assessment route and we have one of these sensory toys . Which literally goes everywhere with my child . I’m just pissed off at her AD with them tonight, but we’ve had a crap day with our first meltdown at school. So I’m being a grumpy cow . Through all this bullshit she never seems to just sit down and play with them. She’s running around cooking cleaning making tea . All you see of the baby is him sat on her knee or on the girls .
She only sits down and plays with them when she needs it for content and is filming it, I don’t know why she would need an ad for that toy as they aren’t very expensive so could have easily have bought it herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She only sits down and plays with them when she needs it for content and is filming it, I don’t know why she would need an ad for that toy as they aren’t very expensive so could have easily have bought it herself 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agreed 1.99 ours cost , I have more respect for the Instagramers who do ADS on products they actually use . And would recommend , unlike Zara who does any and every add going .

Reactions: 1
Just watched her story and i bet days like today she wishes she could drive🤣dragging them kids all over the place!

Does she even use washing up liquid when washing up?! Literally rubbing a wet sponge on chopping boards with no soap or even rinsing them off after🤮

I wouldn’t send my kids in and make others poorly .
few hours later “ they are going school tomorrow”. Which one is it Saint Zara ?? Bet they have done your head in all day , and tomorrow you want some peace .
Also noticed since we all noticed how she SOAKSSSS IT UP, on here . She’s suddenly stopped saying it ?? Hmmmm how bizarre. And we don’t get anymore videos of Harry Potter in his cupboard anymore ....

Has anyone seen her most recent story regarding organ donation? If she wanted to do it so much then surely she could have signed up instead of waiting for an ad to come along about it, I’m an organ donor but respect everyone’s choices regarding it, some people don’t want to do it and that’s fine by me as their their body so their choice but to wait until someone pays you or gets you followers to sign up is beyond belief, just shows that Zara really will do an ad for anything these days

Reactions: 4
Guys !!! Tom has done a list of jobs . I repeat he’s gotten off his lazy arse and done something !!!

Also note , Zara you obviously have found your way here . Hence the lack of soaking it up , pics of Harry Potter asleep in bed while you sort all the kids out . And the flip between swearing in your posts & then being a hippy earth loving mumma.

Reactions: 3
Omg did u see the photos she put on of tommy one had a picture of her it hanging out next to me. Seriously why are these 'instamummies' so obsessed with breastfeeding and posting photos of your nipples all over insta. It's for the omg this is beautiful hun... Well done for normalizing breastfeeding.... Boobs were made for babies and we shouldn't be ashamed blah blah blah

New to say tit not it 🤣

• Haha
Lovely picture of her tit on her feed 😆
That's what you do now when you're an instamummy. You simply must post a photo of your boob nipple out the lot. I mean do you even breastfeed if you don't post a photo of it??

Reactions: 1
Why would you post your tit on your feed? Like on a public profile where anyone can see it, I swear some of these ‘influencers’ don’t have a brain sometimes

I breastfeed and have breastfed all but one of my four kids . Nor a single picture of my saggy baps with a baby hanging off them , on any of my social media’s . She’s a tool.

also pleased to see she’s ditched the Star Wars bun hair . She looked terrible like that and those over the top dark eyebrows . But don’t forget guys her and L walked home crying laughing in the rain. Bullshit. We all know she stomped home pissed off saying I told you to bring your coat!

little hint Zara stick it under the pram next time .

Reactions: 3