Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmm there’s something not quite right about Tommy. Cant really put my finger on it. He is cute but i don’t think he is growing that well? Still looks really small!

Hmmmm there’s something not quite right about Tommy. Cant really put my finger on it. He is cute but i don’t think he is growing that well? Still looks really small!
So baby are smaller . My first looked exactly the same as Tommy , same build . She’s now 4 1/2 stone at 7. Some baby’s are built and some aren’t my other two children were massive . My first was formulae fed too due to milk allergies . Others were breastfed 🤷🏻‍♀️.
She seems to have made a much more conscious effort to include Tom this weekend on her posts and stories .

Selling the car already? I swear it was only last year that he got a new one 🤔
And she's lost the car key and a part of her finds it 'hilarious' seriously is there any end to her bullshit positivity. It is actually possible to be angry and stressed without putting a bloody 'positive' on it! What exactly is that achieving?!

Reactions: 1
She’s a liar . Positive spin on it piss off. You know you would be pissed off having to pay for a new key. And toms comments about how he wouldn’t be able to pull a girl with a key like that. Piss off back to your wank cupboard . I absolutely can’t stand him ! And hate how she thinks behaving like a 1940’s housewife is how to be the perfect partner . And she just allows him to do duck all and put zero effort into raising the children they BOTH made .

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen her stories today? It’s all about Tom for his 30th and she’s went all out for the man child but still had to do the school run because he couldn’t be bothered

It’s funny because I don’t see Tom make this much of a fuss for Zara’s birthday, it’s like she has to please him all the time by doing stuff like this as well as do all the childcare and run the house all because he works 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her stories today? It’s all about Tom for his 30th and she’s went all out for the man child but still had to do the school run because he couldn’t be bothered

It’s funny because I don’t see Tom make this much of a fuss for Zara’s birthday, it’s like she has to please him all the time by doing stuff like this as well as do all the childcare and run the house all because he works 🤦🏻‍♀️
Went through all the hassle of that video with friends and family only time he was happy was with a gamer saying happy birthday ... grow up tom

Jumping around swearing in front of your girls for god sake grow up. Why film it like that as well it just looked so awkward . And noticed Tommy in his play mat on the couch . No adult while he was sat in the middle of the room and she was filming it .

He’s apparently been on stream for 12 hours and it’s not even 10pm yet so he’s spent all day in front of a computer instead of with his family 🤦🏻‍♀️

How can she let him do that? My kids would feel so sad that they couldn’t spend my birthday with me. He really needs to grow up. Looking back, im pretty sure he wasn’t like this when they just had Lucy?

Reactions: 3
I was just having a nose through her profile and on her pregnancy bit she says she's going for a pregnancy massage and Tom is 'kindly' going to sit with the kids for an hour. Flipping kindly what the hell? He's their dad!! It isn't kind... It's what he should do!!

Reactions: 4
She’s tapped . She obviously thinks him giving the girls five minutes of his time , is deserving of a thank you. And then a 12 hour gaming session and drinking during the day in a cupboard !!!! Is what any grown man does . FYI Zara I turned thirty a few weeks back and had a lovely day with my children . My husbands 30th a few years back we took the kids to a aquarium and had a lovely day.

The fact she calls him ‘my Thomas’. Dont worry hun, he aint going to be anyone elses. You can have that man without a neck child all to yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Back to the old Zara posts about the dog dragging his hole on the concrete lab . Zara hun consistency is key . You can’t be a smile through the chaos , soaking it in insta Z wannabe. Then revert back to you fresh Fanny fridays , hole talking jizz tissue old self . That won’t get the company’s in with the freebies will it dear .

Don't forget if you're breastfeeding and on instagram you simply must take a photo of yourself with the baby on the boob.

Also how can she hashtag #honestmotherhood? She never talks about the stress....just about all the happiness it brings. So how is that honest? Of you're a parent struggling and they see all this soaking it in smiling through the chaos bollucks and then see it as honest motherhood that would just make that person feel tit because they are not enjoy every bloody minute. Ah honest accountant would show the highs AND lows of being a parent not make out everything is so wonderful all the time.

She’s such a liar, I don’t know why anyone would want to be her? She’s got a boyfriend who is a man child and does nothing at all and she’s his slave, having to do everything in the house as well as raise three young kids

I hope she gets rid of Tom, she’s basically a single parent already and if she’s worried about money then there are benefits that can help her with housing costs etc as I know she does work in a gym

She’s always posting pictures of her boobs or breastfeeding her kids, it’s nothing new from her, I don’t mind women who breastfeed at all, I just don’t want to see a picture of a baby on the boob every 5 minutes 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s such a liar, I don’t know why anyone would want to be her? She’s got a boyfriend who is a man child and does nothing at all and she’s his slave, having to do everything in the house as well as raise three young kids

I hope she gets rid of Tom, she’s basically a single parent already and if she’s worried about money then there are benefits that can help her with housing costs etc as I know she does work in a gym

She’s always posting pictures of her boobs or breastfeeding her kids, it’s nothing new from her, I don’t mind women who breastfeed at all, I just don’t want to see a picture of a baby on the boob every 5 minutes 🤦🏻‍♀️
I agree. I don't have a problem with it at all I fed both of mine, but I didn't feel the need to plaster it all over social media. I'm sure it's for the praise. As soon as you wip a boob out apparently you're inspirational. Just feed your baby and don't make out you're mother earth for doing it.