Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she’s told everybody who she is again 🙄, and asked everyone to comment who they are and where they are from like she’s even interested. She’s not engaging with anybody, not liking their comment, nothing. It’s just lip service hoping for comments to improve her engagement score. She is such a massive twit!

Reactions: 3
I love how she’s told everybody who she is again 🙄, and asked everyone to comment who they are and where they are from like she’s even interested. She’s not engaging with anybody, not liking their comment, nothing. It’s just lip service hoping for comments to improve her engagement score. She is such a massive twit!
It's just 'how could i post and show off the things that i think make me look good whilst also boosting my engagement'.

A few wanky things she's done in the last 24 hours:
- moaned about having to do a whole 3 hours of 'goal setting' which for choppy just means choosing where she wants to go on holiday next year.
- complained about their teeny weeny tiny flat (which is way bigger and nicer than mine but still not good enough for zannychops to just be happy in so they must get a new house in 2020). Oh and as we're all 'the best' because we watch her stories, we got to know this super duper important and exclusive news first. Praise be to zanny for blessing us with this info.
- posted about her 'everyday' supplements which are the exact same ones she received a few days ago in the post so has barely been taking for any time. Just a total coincidence that was also an #ad i guess.
- made a recipe from her ebook that she worked so hard on but from Ant's reaction I'm pretty sure this is the first time she's ever made this dish and is just trying to boost her pre-christmas sales.

What a massive twit. 2020 is the year she fades into total and utter irrelevance for sure.

Reactions: 4
I dont understand why these bloggers put their personal business out there, why are you telling strangers you are buying a house? Especially during these times when ppl cannot afford food shoppih. For her its always about gloating and showing off. Guess her investment banker boyfriend makes it easy for her to buy a house, or will the parents contribute on her behalf? All she does is show off and show how much work she doesnt do

Reactions: 6
Another busy day for Zanna, morning coffee, lunch, more coffee, meetings at The Conduit Club, god adulting is so dam hard, really don't know how she does it?

Zanna take a break from your busy life, go book a holiday or 10. Oops probably already have, I forgot 2020 is going to be SUCH a busy year for you, all those flights really do make it hard work, (even in business class) & now your buying a house in LONDON! how are you ever going to fit it all in?

Entitled, narsassist that you are.

Reactions: 5
It's just 'how could i post and show off the things that i think make me look good whilst also boosting my engagement'.

A few wanky things she's done in the last 24 hours:
- moaned about having to do a whole 3 hours of 'goal setting' which for choppy just means choosing where she wants to go on holiday next year.
- complained about their teeny weeny tiny flat (which is way bigger and nicer than mine but still not good enough for zannychops to just be happy in so they must get a new house in 2020). Oh and as we're all 'the best' because we watch her stories, we got to know this super duper important and exclusive news first. Praise be to zanny for blessing us with this info.
- posted about her 'everyday' supplements which are the exact same ones she received a few days ago in the post so has barely been taking for any time. Just a total coincidence that was also an #ad i guess.
- made a recipe from her ebook that she worked so hard on but from Ant's reaction I'm pretty sure this is the first time she's ever made this dish and is just trying to boost her pre-christmas sales.

What a massive twit. 2020 is the year she fades into total and utter irrelevance for sure.
Hehehehe "Goal setting" give me a break... like you said that's writing next year's holiday destinations on her stupid whiteboard.

She's half-Dutch yet the irony is that Holland appears to be the only country she doesn't travel to.... of course still got her grabby mitts on a passport recently though

Her ability to come across even more repellent with every post is quite astounding.... she doesn't watch TV or films (no doubt she is far too busy to waste her time with such trivial things, we couldn't possibly understand) but don't judge her guys!!!
Trust me Zanny that absolutely pointless fact is not the reason we are judging you.....

Guys tomorrow I’m going to film myself checking my emails on my sofa and then speed it up and post it on my insta, just in case any of you weren’t sure what sitting on a sofa looked like x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol she’s literally reviewed Christmas markets in Munich that she didn’t even go to and stuck it on her blog as original content. Seriously, why bother? Won’t be long before the California tourist board also drop her for this lazy trash.

Lol she’s literally reviewed Christmas markets in Munich that she didn’t even go to and stuck it on her blog as original content. Seriously, why bother? Won’t be long before the California tourist board also drop her for this lazy trash.
That is fraud!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Another busy day for Zanny chops, emails, cafe's, food, coffee,

Just not enough hours in the day to fit all the 'doing sweet FA in'

GET A PROPER JOB 😡

She's running a fitness class on January 6th for charity. Can anyone go? Would love for someone in this group to go and report back on how inevitably obnoxious she'll be! I am working or I would totally be up for it.

Shes also going to be re-doing her Maldives / Singapore and other countries trip she had planned last year with Steph, so she’ll start the year on a plane again

Guys, she admires mothers because apparently its serious business raising children.
She also seems to use that typical marketing tactic where she probably only planned for 10 or so ppl to attend the charity workout so its sold out, making it seem like its something in demand lol. She couldnt be more obvious if she tried lol.

I wonder how they got their swimwear in Selfridges so fast too

Reactions: 2
She says she doesn’t watch films or TV. She was only banging on about “The Game Changers” a few weeks back. She was watching Blue Planet and only recommended a film, the name of which I can’t remember, just last week. She is so full of tit!

She says she doesn’t watch films or TV. She was only banging on about “The Game Changers” a few weeks back. She was watching Blue Planet and only recommended a film, the name of which I can’t remember, just last week. She is so full of tit!
I know I thought that too. What rubbish. And why lie? Just say you don't watch it that often than NEVER? So much for her Number #1 David Attenborough Fan bullshit.

Also said they'd never have a sale for stay wild swim and they've just announced a January sale? Why can she never, ever keep to her word? This girl has serious commitment issues.

I know I thought that too. What rubbish. And why lie? Just say you don't watch it that often than NEVER? So much for her Number #1 David Attenborough Fan bullshit.

Also said they'd never have a sale for stay wild swim and they've just announced a January sale? Why can she never, ever keep to her word? This girl has serious commitment issues.
About that sale, it looks like they’re having sales every few weeks now. Maybe she’s getting the idea that her overpriced tit won’t sell unless it’s discounted. The only halfway decent thing she does is that one tee shirt. She’s a loser!

Reactions: 2
Thank duck the hair extensions aren't coming back next year. Those were horrible. At least she's made one good decision in 2019 (if she sticks to it).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.