Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charging a baby in carrier? Bloody hell she would probably charge if you were pregnant!
Also the bags on StayWild she is flogging, made by people in the Atlas mountains. 1: Airmiles 2: if this I truly to benefit those women then a massive chunk of the profit should go to them. I can totally see her using that as an opportunity to take a massive cheque of the proceeds over to them. Another flight and another photo.

Reactions: 2
New low there....I’m stunned....charging for a baby in a backpack?! Although note fool the person asking that question...more money than sense....but it’s for charity though so obvs that’s fine😂😂 Agree I was expecting her to ask the dog to get a ticket too. Be interested to know what insurance she has for it too! Absolute tool

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not normally one to comment on these threads, I usually just lurk. But i can’t ignore this. If she wanted money to go to charity why not ask for donations towards a charity closer to home related to walking, such as mountain rescue? Also, why not ask for discretionary donations to a chosen charity from people who are interested in joining? Some of her followers may have found the walk a good way to meet new friends, or a good way to build up the confidence to get up the moors themselves, but haven’t been able to sign up because they can’t afford the ‘ticket price’; conversely, asking for discretionary donations would have probably meant that some made larger donations. Oh and don’t get me started on her extortionately priced tours around the world, there’s so many beautiful places in the UK she could have arranged walking tours around which would have been so much more accessible to her followers.
I used to really like Zanna but she is so money orientated and out of touch now.
Welcome! I guarantee there are so many more people lurking (like I also did before eventually joining when her hypocrisy reached new peaks, which it seems to do every few days!) who will join us soon. She must have had a LOT of negative responses to her £5 charge to have deleted the hiking post.

Agree 100%, she has totally gone about this the wrong way, not even sure that it's legal? Just seems such an easy moneymaker, how do the customers know how much she is getting and if it all goes to charity like she says, she has no one to answer to.
It doesn't seem right to me.?
Is she absorbing eventbrite's fees then, or will she be deducting those from the charitable donations she makes?

Reactions: 1
So someone did call her out on it. Bet they got blocked! 🙄 The excuses, blah, blah, blah, not enough parking, not her problem. Another 100 other cars might show on the day, she doesn’t own the bleeping venue. Track numbers 🙄 Why? I remember when Rosie Londoner used to do meet ups with people, she’d say meet me on the steps of the New York met at noon on such and such a date. No charge, just let’s meet and connect. The charity thing is good, but why control where people give their money to charity. Everything about this stinks and the people falling for her tit, well, they may as well join the Scientology cult because they’re a bunch of mindless morons too.
00563CA5-BD6B-4356-8DE6-675A8529ADEE.jpeg

Reactions: 1
So someone did call her out on it. Bet they got blocked! 🙄 The excuses, blah, blah, blah, not enough parking, not her problem. Another 100 other cars might show on the day, she doesn’t own the bleeping venue. Track numbers 🙄 Why? I remember when Rosie Londoner used to do meet ups with people, she’d say meet me on the steps of the New York met at noon on such and such a date. No charge, just let’s meet and connect. The charity thing is good, but why control where people give their money to charity. Everything about this stinks and the people falling for her tit, well, they may as well join the Scientology cult because they’re a bunch of mindless morons too.
View attachment 63369
such bullshit answers as people have said - she can’t control who else turns up, and she could “track” numbers by making it free to sign up and recommending a donation that she will then match.

Reactions: 4
guarantee zanny chops is reading this thread as someone suggested a few hours ago that she match donations and oh look at that, a couple of hours later Zanny chops puts that in her stories like she was planning to do it all along...

Reactions: 6
Am glad she’s been called out. Although why is her mother encouraging this? If I turned round to mine and said I was planning to charge a group of strangers money to go for a walk with me I’d have had to pick her up off the floor, she’d have them told me to go and have a word with myself! Granted I don’t exactly have much of an insta following but even still....

Am glad she’s been called out. Although why is her mother encouraging this? If I turned round to mine and said I was planning to charge a group of strangers money to go for a walk with me I’d have had to pick her up off the floor, she’d have them told me to go and have a word with myself! Granted I don’t exactly have much of an insta following but even still....
Whats the saying "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" maybe mummy dearest is as bad as her greedy off spring 🤮

View attachment 63369
Lmao at her little slip up there - “we” raised £140. No Zanny Chops. Should be “you”, obviously. Tiny but very telling.

Reactions: 3
Her mum is definitely a huge enabler! She was also so unbearably irritating in her stories when they were traveling - no, flying and driving gas guzzlers - across Europe earlier this year. Why anyone would want to spend their Sunday with zanny chops and her mum is beyond me. I just hope they’re all people hoping it’ll be a useful business move, like I think might be for the poor sod paying for her baby to come as she seems to run her own Yorkshire based retreats so perhaps this is a good promo opportunity for her rather than an actual fun way to spend a day with a greedy nobody from the internet.

513E4322-9F9C-4838-8742-084AE2E5E001.jpeg

This is clearly a statement for us and an even clearer indication of someone burying their head in the sand. If you’re in business for yourself, it matters very much what people think of you. Her whole existence on Instagram relies on what people think of her. The growing number of people thinking she’s a twit matters hugely when your “job” depends on being popular. This is the response of a narcissistic personality that will live their life however they like, which is just brilliant and as it should be, unless you make money out of people liking you as Zannychops does. you cant keep playing the victim because people call you out unless you actually listen and try and turn things around. So you just carry on Zan, let’s see how far that actually gets you 😂 The number of people on this thread is growing fast! It’s true, it’s not your responsibility what people think about you, but the same could be said about Jeremy Corbyn right now who looks to be losing the election race because “people don’t like him”!

The number of people on this thread is growing fast!
So fast! Feels like there are a few new people every day who are waking up to her hypocrisy.

I saw that post and thought that's definitely a dig at us. And I agree, if you're an individual it's not your responsibility to worry about what other people think. But if you're a BRAND or a BUSINESS then it absolutely is. Consumer opinions are pretty much everything to a brand! If people don't like you or you don't respond to criticism effectively then your brand will just die. For someone who bangs on about her 'brand' all the time and who in her recent Q&A (read: bragging) video continually referred to herself as a brand, she should really know better. She also prided herself on not having had any business training, well zannychops, looks like it might be time to get some of that... I can't believe her management don't teach her this either, what are they for if not to help her understand how to act and work like a brand?!

So fast! Feels like there are a few new people every day who are waking up to her hypocrisy.

I saw that post and thought that's definitely a dig at us. And I agree, if you're an individual it's not your responsibility to worry about what other people think. But if you're a BRAND or a BUSINESS then it absolutely is. Consumer opinions are pretty much everything to a brand! If people don't like you or you don't respond to criticism effectively then your brand will just die. For someone who bangs on about her 'brand' all the time and who in her recent Q&A (read: bragging) video continually referred to herself as a brand, she should really know better. She also prided herself on not having had any business training, well zannychops, looks like it might be time to get some of that... I can't believe her management don't teach her this either, what are they for if not to help her understand how to act and work like a brand?!
100%. As for her management, they don’t care, she’s just flavour of the day now. The minute she’s of no further use it’ll be on to the next influencer snapping at her heels. They have no loyalty to her at all.

View attachment 63421
This is clearly a statement for us and an even clearer indication of someone burying their head in the sand. If you’re in business for yourself, it matters very much what people think of you. Her whole existence on Instagram relies on what people think of her. The growing number of people thinking she’s a twit matters hugely when your “job” depends on being popular. This is the response of a narcissistic personality that will live their life however they like, which is just brilliant and as it should be, unless you make money out of people liking you as Zannychops does. you cant keep playing the victim because people call you out unless you actually listen and try and turn things around. So you just carry on Zan, let’s see how far that actually gets you 😂 The number of people on this thread is growing fast! It’s true, it’s not your responsibility what people think about you, but the same could be said about Jeremy Corbyn right now who looks to be losing the election race because “people don’t like him”!
Haha, I just screenshot exact same thing 😂

I bet not only does she read here, but I think alot of people rightly so called her out on her hike, bet she was busy blocking people , cause Zanny Chops can't take criticism of ANY kind.

She said she would do more, somehow I can't see that happening as this one has unexpectedly cost her over £100,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, after she was held to account, hilarious!!

Zanny chops enjoy you £100+ hike, ☺

• Haha
Super sustainable zannychops accepted a new phone from Google even though she knows it's 'excessive' and she isn't even gunna use it as her main phone, just as a secondary 'content' phone. What a load of hypocritical bullshit once more. Just give it away to someone who needs it if you don't need a phone? Or hand it back to google after trying it out for a day?

She's asking for ideas for he TV appearance later today. Not an original thought in her head. Will undoubtedly pass any suggestion off as her own

Reactions: 5
She's asking for ideas for he TV appearance later today. Not an original thought in her head. Will undoubtedly pass any suggestion off as her own
I was thinking the same. She’ll just come over super enthusiastic with everyone else’s ideas that she claims as her own. Another nail in the coffin 🙄

View attachment 63369
She must read here as initially she didn’t mention donating. Someone on here joked she could give money to seashepherd and suddenly she talks about donating as she realized people criticized her

Her ITV stint. She repeated, verbatim, exactly what the guy said on Victoria Derbyshire this morning. That’s all these bloggers do, regurgitate what someone else did earlier. They’re pathetic. Wonder how much she got paid for that shite 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
I've been a lurker but feel compelled to comment. The hypocrisy of so many of these instahuns is staggering. To be preached at to buy keep cups and eat plant based by privileged women who take flights on a regular basis is galling. Honestly how do they make a living off peddling such narcissistic nonsense. She is one of the worst offenders.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.