Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ARGH!!! haha!! If this doesnt prove that shes reading here - nothing will!!!!!
Either that or there are enough people sending her DMs calling her out on exactly the same stuff. I’m sure there are plenty of “haters” out there who don’t know about TL.

Reactions: 3
Ah yes. But remember - what others think of her "isnt her responsibility!"

Make up your mind, Zanna!!!

Reactions: 4
Haha, I just screenshot exact same thing 😂

I bet not only does she read here, but I think alot of people rightly so called her out on her hike, bet she was busy blocking people , cause Zanny Chops can't take criticism of ANY kind.

She said she would do more, somehow I can't see that happening as this one has unexpectedly cost her over £100,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, after she was held to account, hilarious!!

Zanny chops enjoy you £100+ hike, ☺
and still no consideration of gift aid!

Reactions: 5
Zanny chops is out to vote, climate, trees, polar bears, think she has forgotten to add ✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈
To her post, so Zanny I've added just a few for you, couldn't fit all your flights in, but it gives you an idea. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Zanny chops is out to vote, climate, trees, polar bears, think she has forgotten to add ✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈
To her post, so Zanny I've added just a few for you, couldn't fit all your flights in, but it gives you an idea. 😂
She'll totally argue that voting is more important. Because she 'has to' fly for her job, only voting for the right people will make a real difference... She is such a hyocrite and so untrustworthy that I wouldn't be at all surprised if she is actually voting Tory and just suggesting that she's voting green / labour / lib dem online for the kudos with her 'sustainable' followers.

She'll totally argue that voting is more important. Because she 'has to' fly for her job, only voting for the right people will make a real difference... She is such a hyocrite and so untrustworthy that I wouldn't be at all surprised if she is actually voting Tory and just suggesting that she's voting green / labour / lib dem online for the kudos with her 'sustainable' followers.
100% she’s Tory. Everything she does is Tory, the private club, the business class flights, shopping for designer leather handbags on Vestaire and the boyfriend who works in finance in the City. She oozes Tory. However, her sheeple are lefties through and through, veggie eating snowflakes, Greta and Extinction Rebellion followers. She doesn’t give a tit about them, it’s just their money she wants. Charging £5 to walk with her is not “What would Jeremy do.”

• Heart
Yeah I can’t see people like her or Steph voting for Labour. They both come from millionaire families so I’m sure their votes will be going straight to Boris. It would be the laughable for either of them to vote Green when between them they have probably taken more than 100 flights in the past 12 months.

Reactions: 2
Does she ever stop, now telling us to eat more plant based this Christmas cause it's better for the planet.. duck OFF, urghhhh she is such a Hypocrite, God I dislike her.

Telling us all and it just so happens to be a Paid partnership ad,

duck OFF ZANNA, who do you think you are. 😡

Does she ever stop, now telling us to eat more plant based this Christmas cause it's better for the planet.. duck OFF, urghhhh she is such a Hypocrite, God I dislike her.

Dead 😂😂😂
She makes me wanna vom! Pontificating about the planet is the ultimate in hypocrisy. She makes me proud to be a “HATER” 😂

Reactions: 2

She’s so flipping annoying!!! Maybe she thinks if her followers will go plant based for one week a year it will offset her 30+ flights this year?? She is the definition of hypocrite.

Also because we know she’s reading here, please take a look at this Zanna! Vegan for a year isn’t going to do tit compared to the flight footprint. Maybe if she did cycling/train around Europe etc that would help her regain some credibility but I highly doubt it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She has finally removed that arrogant 'cosmo influencer of the year finalist' from her bio (why would you want to brag about something that calls you an 'influencer' anyway?). And she's changed conscious travel to living. We all know the only thing zannychops is conscious of is her bank balance, but this does mean her hypocrisy is slightly less blatant for those taking a quick glance at her feed.

And moaning once again about overwhelm and how she has too much to do. FOR THE FINAL TIME zannychops: 👏 if 👏 you 👏 didn't 👏 go 👏 on 👏 holiday 👏 every 👏 other 👏 week 👏 you 👏 would 👏 have 👏 time 👏 to 👏 do 👏 some 👏 real 👏 work. Oh, and you could save some money on that assistant which you really don't need.

Reactions: 8
She’s so flipping annoying!!! Maybe she thinks if her followers will go plant based for one week a year it will offset her 30+ flights this year?? She is the definition of hypocrite.

Also because we know she’s reading here, please take a look at this Zanna! Vegan for a year isn’t going to do tit compared to the flight footprint. Maybe if she did cycling/train around Europe etc that would help her regain some credibility but I highly doubt it!

Absolutely. I personally can’t stand that Greta Thunberg but at least she sailed to her destination. She did fly her skipper over though so they’re all as bad as each other. But Zan, she’s just a joke!

Reactions: 1
Oh dear lord, that last story, who the hell does she think she is, she's going to be Soooo busy in 2020, she's bitten off more than she can chew. She is so far up her own arse she must be in darkness most of the time.

She has no idea what a tough busy life is, she swans about to the Conduit club, hangs out at the gym, spends time with the annoying wannabe madam Steph & goes on holidays.
What's so dam hard Zanna?

If she was made of chocolate (vegan obs) she would eat herself.

• Haha
A token attempt at acknowledging criticism. Basically what this girl is trying to tell her is STFU about how busy, stressed and overwhelmed you are. It’s a negative message nobody is interested in or needs to hear. It is of no benefit to any reader whatsoever. It does not make others feel better knowing how stressful your privileged life is whilst opening a dozen boxes of freebies you nob! She is bleeping clueless ...
23F8DA95-DE9E-4F14-A412-538641539561.jpeg

A token attempt at acknowledging criticism. Basically what this girl is trying to tell her is STFU about how busy, stressed and overwhelmed you are. It’s a negative message nobody is interested in or needs to hear. It is of no benefit to any reader whatsoever. It does not make others feel better knowing how stressful your privileged life is whilst opening a dozen boxes of freebies you nob! She is bleeping clueless ...
View attachment 63773
More people waking up to her hyprocricy ☺
Her content is so bad that she has to fill it up & talk about how busy, privileged, how hard 'adulting' is 😴 like we are interested.

Come back after you've done a hard day's work Zanna, see you in about 435 months then!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even in her response it’s still woe is me. My life is still so hard. She wouldn’t know hard work if it jumped up and slapped her across the chops. If you can call charging people money for a walk or eating overpriced vegan food work....the only people she’ll be relating to with that post is the other equally as hard working ‘influencers’ she spends her day with...she really is a horrible individual

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 63773
So typical of all these influencers, how many times have we heard “I have so much to get through today you wouldn’t believe!” A few hours later and they’re getting their nails done.

I would like to see Zanna get up at 6.30am, get the tube to an office, put in day’s work, finish at 6/6.30, home at 7.30, sort out dinner, then everything else, then bed. X 5 days a week, week after week. And that’s without children! She has zero clue.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.