Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Zanna, please can you acknowledge the height difference between you and Ant again today? Because he didn’t go to South Africa with you I’ve really been missing the reminders so could do that today please! Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey Zanna, please can you acknowledge the height difference between you and Ant again today? Because he didn’t go to South Africa with you I’ve really been missing the reminders so could do that today please! Thanks!
😂😂😂 Dead ⚰. Oh, maybe if we’re lucky we can see the scar again today!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
An hour on her phone sharing three stories and one main feed post? No wonder she’s so ‘busy’ and ‘overwhelmed’, any normal person could do that in 15 minutes.

Reactions: 1
I see that Steph made it onto the Late Show with James Corden with that selfie she took with the shagging penguins. I wonder how Zanna feels with all this attention Steph is getting 🤔
Oh god not Steph, as if she needs any more reason to show off 🤮

Yea bet Z isn't happy, still her days are far too busy to have the time for such self indulgence.

She's busy answering emails, don't you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is going to be releasing her granola in two weeks!! She has been working on this for 2 years guys!!! LOL

Ooops, i may have sent a review on the Fit and Fearless podcast....
View attachment 77516
You, too, are my hero 🙌🙌

New thread started ....

Last edited:
I really hope the phase of watching ppl bite into their food ends, why does she rhink we need to ser and 4ft boyfriend biting jnto their burgers with her ugly smug face? Disgusting

• Haha
New thread title?

Look at me, look at me, getting everything for free.. It's all about Zanna, its me, me, me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.