Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whhhat?! I never bothered looking up the price. So really then it's not about sustainability for us all, but rather cashing in on the rich yet 'plastic conscious' followers then. 160 for a bathing suit...can get a new mobile phone for that!!

Reactions: 2
Whhhat?! I never bothered looking up the price. So really then it's not about sustainability for us all, but rather cashing in on the rich yet 'plastic conscious' followers then. 160 for a bathing suit...can get a new mobile phone for that!!
It's on the back of those mugs buying that, let's face it, mediocre swimsuits, that she can please her own ego by buying £1,000+ second hand leather designer handbags. She's shown us 2 in the last week. She's a boastful bore 😴 She seems intelligent. I don't know how she can't see that "showing off" constantly is going to turn people off. She's so into status with her designer tit and private club. It's laughable because she must look out of place in these places 😂

It's on the back of those mugs buying that, let's face it, mediocre swimsuits, that she can please her own ego by buying £1,000+ second hand leather designer handbags. She's shown us 2 in the last week. She's a boastful bore 😴 She seems intelligent. I don't know how she can't see that "showing off" constantly is going to turn people off. She's so into status with her designer tit and private club. It's laughable because she must look out of place in these places 😂
Last week she said she was shamelessly plugging her businesses and doing more ads as she needs to earn more to pay people. And then today she has admitted she is ‘privileged as duck’ as she Can purchase a new designer givenchy handbag. Absolute twit

Reactions: 1
Last week she said she was shamelessly plugging her businesses and doing more ads as she needs to earn more to pay people. And then today she has admitted she is ‘privileged as duck’ as she Can purchase a new designer givenchy handbag. Absolute twit
Her parents must be so proud of their little narcissist 🙄 She's a wank stain!

Her and Steph are so sustainable after flying to Poland they are now driving to Slovakia! Also note she's done a desperate what I eat in a day vid:rolleyes:

This trip is so unnecessary...for someone who bangs on about the environment she travels so much. I know it’s been said before but god...she could have hiked in the UK

Reactions: 4
Today she is now promoting the 'amazing" 😕 best, creamy vegan chocolate, the best she has ever tasted, (well of course it is, as you are getting it for free and being paid to advise it)

Get your orders in, it's only £2.99 a bar and £2.50 postage, £5.49 for a bar of chocolate, what a bloody bargain.

• Haha
Urgh her and Steph has posted almost the same message about trying to fit in with their thin privelege. Just more desperation for the adoration and likes😪:sleep:

Also, if she is going on a two week holiday touring Europe tomorrow, wtf did she "need" a weekend hiking getaway?

Last edited:
Urgh her and Steph has posted almost the same message about trying to fit in with their thin privelege. Just more desperation for the adoration and likes😪:sleep:

Also, if she is going on a two week holiday touring Europe tomorrow, wtf did she "need" a weekend hiking getaway?
Ffs more flying! I honestly can’t understand how she can keep any followers with all the bullshit she tells and sells.

I think she needs to fill out a free online "what's my carbon footprint" I know in the past she has said how she tries to off set the flying, but Zanna the amount you fly, nothing you can do will off set that.
So basically all the other vegan crap you do, beach cleaning etc etc still doesn't help the planet as your 13467786 flights a year are doing more damage to the planet that you supposedly love! 😡

So I will carry on eating meat and just taking 1-2 flights per year, that makes me better at looking after the planet that you!!!!!

And as for its all about me me me Steph, never seen such a self centered creature in my life.

Reactions: 5
I've followed Zanna for quite a few years and i've been a big fan of hers, but recently she's really started to grate on me. She's incredibly privileged but so many of her 'self aware' posts come across as condescending, or all the stories where she's trying to be real but it's more 'poor me'. I've bought a few things she's released previously but the swimwear line is crazy money - I get the eco stance but I really wonder about their profits too! No wonder she's on stories all the time asking people to buy from them. And the fact that she is constantly flying off around the world (including to the Maldives purely for a swimwear shoot, or that 2 day trip to Europe to go hiking) is so hypocritical, especially when you look at other eco warriors like Greta Thunberg who is travelling a lot lately and taking the most sustainable forms of transport.

Reactions: 3
In her latest Instagram post she is bragging about visiting 50 countries before 30. She is such a bleeping hypocrite

Reactions: 5
In her latest Instagram post she is bragging about visiting 50 countries before 30. She is such a bleeping hypocrite
Just came on here to say similar. Seriously, bragging about that goes against everything she supposedly stands for?!

And it's not even like she's doing it in a low emission way.. I follow a few bloggers who travel a lot but all via public buses and trains (also more affordable for the average person!). But that wouldn't fit with Zanna's schedule or her brand.

She's trying all the tricks to get likes. Polls, and now the skincare crap. I don't mind her being different and doing the environment stuff if she actually followed her own advice. Ditching a plastic straw isn't going to make duck all difference with the amount of flights she takes. There are so many ways she could have done similar holidays. Also she goes on about fast fashion to justify her ridiculous designer bags.

Oh dear. Poor Zanna has managed to take two minutes out of her busy day saving the world to block me for pointing out the blatant hypocrisy in her constant jet-setting. Bless her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.