Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her is like watching Bill Clinton when he said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". Lies and hypocrisy. I'd have had so much more respect for him if he had just said "yes, I did it, now I have to own my behaviour and face the consequences". Same with Zanna, I'd respect her so much more if she just came out as a travel blogger and to hell with the consequences. The only person she has to please is herself. Why oh why does she portray herself as a saviour of the planet then actually crap all over it. She just ends up looking ridiculous as she climbs into the biggest gas guzzling limo ever. It's just obvious that she has no clue what she's doing and just running like a donkey chasing a carrot on a stick attached to herself. We're not stupid. The only thing she's interested in is bigging up her ego and chasing the money from the puppeteers. All I can say is Karma is a witch and her name is rising up the list. Grow up and own your behaviour!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She is also definitely not flying economy to California, which would have been a much more sustainable option. I'm certain she mentioned always flying economy in one of her recent blog posts about sustainability but it no longer appears to be there.

IMG_8181.PNG

And asking Steph to go with her is needlessly doubling the emissions from this trip. She's so annoying I won't be watching any of her content with Steph in it.

Reactions: 5
She is also definitely not flying economy to California, which would have been a much more sustainable option. I'm certain she mentioned always flying economy in one of her recent blog posts about sustainability but it no longer appears to be there.

View attachment 43335

And asking Steph to go with her is needlessly doubling the emissions from this trip. She's so annoying I won't be watching any of her content with Steph in it.
Oh god, she's taking me, me, me Steph with her, I won't be watching her stories then. Such a spoilt privileged life she has, why can't others see that, she is awful.
Zanna very rarely flies economy, I can only remember once off the top of my head the rest are bussiness and 1st. The pair of them make me ๐Ÿคฎ

Oops Zanna has blocked me on Instagram, and there's me thinking she is always up for a discussion on anything climate related. Guess she didn't appreciate me posting on her wall asking questions, bit to close to home Zanna?

All such hypocrites unless we are licking their arse they can't handle the truth.

Reactions: 2
Oops Zanna has blocked me on Instagram, and there's me thinking she is always up for a discussion on anything climate related. Guess she didn't appreciate me posting on her wall asking questions, bit to close to home Zanna?

All such hypocrites unless we are licking their arse they can't handle the truth.
Oh hunny, I got blocked 4 months ago for asking an obviously challenging question. Her and Steph are such snowflakes. In the words of Jack Nicholson; "you can't handle the truth"! They are seriously deluded. Zanna's engagement is fast going south and you would think she would question why instead of always blaming the algorithms. If you always do what you've always done, the results will usually be the same. You're boring love. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Zanna is so desperate for engagement doing bikini try one etc. If she doesn't get the likes then her jet set lifestyle will vanish. Steph literally makes me want to vomit. Her nutribullet broke, she deliberately posted.it to get sent a free one. Yet she lives rent free in her mansion. Zanna used to be okayish, but now its a close tie between her, Steph, and Chessie as to who is the most spoiled deluded twit

Reactions: 7
Zanna is so desperate for engagement doing bikini try one etc. If she doesn't get the likes then her jet set lifestyle will vanish. Steph literally makes me want to vomit. Her nutribullet broke, she deliberately posted.it to get sent a free one. Yet she lives rent free in her mansion. Zanna used to be okayish, but now its a close tie between her, Steph, and Chessie as to who is the most spoiled deluded twit
Chessie wins the most spoilt for sure!
Zanna is the most deluded
Steph is the biggest twit!
๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Doesn't look like Zanna was invited to any of Venetia's birthday celebrations so I'd say that's a decent indicator that they aren't friends anymore.

Bets on how far into her Cali trip she'll start complaining about lack of engagement and the algorithm?

I've realised why I get so annoyed at her banging on about how important her 'travel blogging' career is. Because she's not a travel writer, she's a tourist blogger. She goes on holidays and sticks up a few pretty pictures and some banal comments on her trip and calls that travel writing.

I'm not going to watch any of her stories from California so if she does more mind-numbingly hyprocritical things can someone please post them here.

Reactions: 4
I've realised why I get so annoyed at her banging on about how important her 'travel blogging' career is. Because she's not a travel writer, she's a tourist blogger. She goes on holidays and sticks up a few pretty pictures and some banal comments on her trip and calls that travel writing.

I'm not going to watch any of her stories from California so if she does more mind-numbingly hyprocritical things can someone please post them here.
Well today she's gone to Lassen Volcanic Park and talks about it like she discovered the place. Reluctantly sharing a secret with us all because it's a hidden gem and the least visited national park in California. The fact that it's gets over half a million visitors every year is beside the point, Zanna got there first ๐Ÿ™„. You're right, she's a tourist blogger, not a travel blogger. She would never go "off the beaten track" which is where the real beauty of the USA can be found, not queuing behind a line of cars at the hut waiting to get in. She's ridiculous ๐Ÿ˜‚

Well today she's gone to Lassen Volcanic Park and talks about it like she discovered the place. Reluctantly sharing a secret with us all because it's a hidden gem and the least visited national park in California. The fact that it's gets over half a million visitors every year is beside the point, Zanna got there first ๐Ÿ™„. You're right, she's a tourist blogger, not a travel blogger. She would never go "off the beaten track" which is where the real beauty of the USA can be found, not queuing behind a line of cars at the hut waiting to get in. She's ridiculous ๐Ÿ˜‚
Wow, what a pioneer she is.

Reactions: 1
At least she was wearing her Stay Wild Swim so it evens out all the hypocritical carbon producing bullshit

She is so deluded it is unreal. She will justify it by how it's her important job to prance about like the bleeping Wolf of Wall Street
She clearly can't hear herself ๐Ÿ™„

She is also constantly trying to get people to tag a friend in her posts! Literally the oldest trick in the book to try and up your engagement. It really shows how desperate she is.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.