Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she will fly to the Amazon next to show her support and lecture us about eating beef. I'm pretty sure that the UK does pretty well eating British beef rather than South American beef anyway

Reactions: 2
Guys, click here to save the amazon.
Climate change is killing our world....

Meanwhile, I’ve just visited by 51st country.
bleeping hypocrite

Reactions: 7
Have you seen her latest story where she is indicating that she won't post about environmental issues anymore because people critique her? FFS Zanna, this is exactly the point. If you truly believe in your cause etc just do it. Do not give a duck when people call you out. If she is so concerned and bothered by 'hate' (read: people pointing out that she lives a ridiculously frivolous globe trotting lifestyle) then it indicates that she is only posting etc to be 'relevant' or gain likes. She is so arrogant to threaten that people calling her out is going to somehow impact the world, because she will stop posting about positive changes. I really wish she would get a reality check. I also wish she would stop with the skincare and what I eat in a day banal bollocks which feeds into eating disorders

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20190823-160227.png

She's also doing a Peru retreat with stay in the Amazon, and a retreat in Bali. It's so patronising that she picks up a Chuppa Chup wrapper out of the ocean and believes she is saving the world

• Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 35063
She's also doing a Peru retreat with stay in the Amazon, and a retreat in Bali. It's so patronising that she picks up a Chuppa Chup wrapper out of the ocean and believes she is saving the world
Bloody hell. Every single thing she does to help the planet is made entirely redundant (many times over) by the amount of extensive travelling she does! I actually can't. She's so preachy and righteous about what she does and acts like she's giving us all a gift by doing so, meanwhile she's jetting off on holidays most of us can only dream of and refusing to acknowledge the problem with it!

Reactions: 4
Her cousin is a travel blogger and Zanna been promoting her in her stories. On same day she preaches we got to save the amazon forest and the 🌎

• Wow
There goes our ecowarrier on a gas guzzler in her 52nd country. It's all fine because her Mum is wearing one of the Stay Wild T Shirts 😂

Someone called her out on the swimwear pricing on Twitter. If people can't afford the sustainable alternative because it's 'high end', it's not making much of a difference to the planet! And she's plugged her ebooks 3 times on her story this weekend with the excuse that a tiny % is going to help the Amazon..

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’ve taken the plunge and finally unfollowed her.
I couldn’t take the hypocrisy of it anymore, her goofy smile and laugh at the end of every story clip, the preaching, and the constant woe is me.

If you want to put yourself in the public eye, you have to take the bad with the good. You can’t expect everyone to love you, so stop throwing your toys out of the pram when people call you out on your bullshit.

Planning another trip... to South America! Maybe she wants to experience the Amazon burn first hand? Or maybe she will do a litter pick around it

I cant stand Zanna i know we cant choose our accents but god hers grates on me. I used to not mind the other two from girl gains - Tally and Vic but i find Vic just as annoying and smug with her #Real posts and making out like she really struggles with running but then having great times plus when she did the marathon she seemed to make a dig at her partner as she choose to run with him and stated she knew she could run so much faster ! Tally seems the must genuine out of the three

Oh here we go again her and Ant are off on their holidays again in November, this time south America, more long haul flying, but I guess that's OK because she don't eat meat and picks up the odd bit of rubbish, she is such a hypocrite, do as I say not as I do. 😡

Oh here we go again her and Ant are off on their holidays again in November, this time south America, more long haul flying, but I guess that's OK because she don't eat meat and picks up the odd bit of rubbish, she is such a hypocrite, do as I say not as I do. 😡
Don’t forget her metal straw 🙄 oh and her expensive metal water bottles

Finally had to join this thread after lurking for a while. My frustration with eco-warrior Zanna has reached new levels and I need somewhere to vent.

Now she's off to Madrid in October apparently. I'm assuming she'll be flying there.

For someone who likes to brag about how hard she works and how she needs to make so much money to pay all the people working for her, she sure does take a lot of holidays.

Oh and who else is *bracing* themselves for the 6000+ word holiday diary that she'll soon be blessing us with?

Finally had to join this thread after lurking for a while. My frustration with eco-warrior Zanna has reached new levels and I need somewhere to vent.

Now she's off to Madrid in October apparently. I'm assuming she'll be flying there.

For someone who likes to brag about how hard she works and how she needs to make so much money to pay all the people working for her, she sure does take a lot of holidays.

Oh and who else is *bracing* themselves for the 6000+ word holiday diary that she'll soon be blessing us with?
Dear Diary
Today I faced criticism for visiting my 52nd country, I just don't understand why. I wrote a book on eating plants, aand released a high end swimwear out of recycled plastic. Yet it's not enough. People still call me out for flying everywhere and living a ridiculous lifestyle. I'm starting to feel really stressed, maybe I should go on another road trip

Reactions: 6
Dear Diary,

Today I uploaded my travel diary that no one asked for. I am so busy in my influencer life that I didn't have much time so I had to go ahead and publish it with numerous typos, unfinished sentences and a few 'XX's where I couldn't remember or be bothered to look up the name of a place. I've called all of my choices 'the best' hike / view point / route because, quite frankly, it's the only one I did or have any knowledge to write about, but my silly fans will lap it up anyway as expert advice. I included a section on things I would do differently next time so I could nod towards sustainability and hopefully win that coveted Influencer of the Year award next time! I didn't want to go too far and suggest that I could possibly have had the time to take the train all the way there and back though as then people would know that I don't actually do anything more than go to the gym most days and leave poor Natalie to do all the work with Stay Wild Swim (silly Nat for being such a sucker).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.