Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, hard no on Aja Barber, she's much worse than Zanna could ever be. So self-righteous and hypocritical.

Reactions: 1
Ugh, hard no on Aja Barber, she's much worse than Zanna could ever be. So self-righteous and hypocritical.
Oh God, why did you have to point me in her direction. All I see from the first few posts is her perpetuating the racism game. Have no time for it! All lives matter babe, not just black 🙄

“We go on one big trip per year” NOT EXACTLY TRUE NOW IS THAT ZANNY

Also - it’s so irritating when all these “travel bloggers” think they’ve discovered some incredible place. In the same vein as her travelling to Jordan, Patagonia is just the latest fashionable place to go. If she cared about sustainability she would go to places that need support from tourism and where the local communities can benefit from it. Or, ya know, just don’t fly thousands of miles every year...

Reactions: 3
“We go on one big trip per year” - that’s not exactly true is it now! Also jumping on another hipster bandwagon and visiting Patagonia #snore
Was just going to say the same, maybe 🐜 has 1 big holiday, but not Zanny chops, she holidays pretty much every month throughout the year.

How many flights is this trip going to be, watch this space.

Save the Planet, don't forget your coconut bowl, & straws and reusable bottle Zanna, every little helps!!

BIGGEST HYPOCRITE EVER!!

Was just going to say the same, maybe 🐜 has 1 big holiday, but not Zanny chops, she holidays pretty much every month throughout the year.

Save the Planet, don't forget your coconut bowl, & straws and reusable bottle Zanna, every little helps!!

BIGGEST HYPOCRITE EVER!!
Her mouth moves but she clearly doesn’t hear what she’s actually saying. Another nail in Zas coffin. Wouldn’t be surprised if she lost numbers from her cult followers over this one. It makes me wanna cry to see how many gullible people blindly follow this waster. I’m dumbfounded 😖

Reactions: 2
Ha I just checked and Ant has posted photos of him alone or with Zanna in Austria, Dubai, Iceland and Colorado this year. Why can’t she just speak honestly about them travelling a lot and enjoying it?!

She only got into blogging for free travel. It was said on GG that her parents helped her with getting noticed on social media, maybe hired PR, Marketing ppl, when she first started social media.
Its a bit suspicious that her swim wear stuff is already in Selfridges.
Shes all about all the free things she can bag and jumps on anything that is trending. Shes only in it for free travel and boasting

Reactions: 5
Ha I just checked and Ant has posted photos of him alone or with Zanna in Austria, Dubai, Iceland and Colorado this year. Why can’t she just speak honestly about them travelling a lot and enjoying it?!
This is what gets to me. Either travel or bang on about the climate/sustainability issue. You can’t do both, you just end up looking like a liar/hypocrite. She seems relatively educated, I don’t understand why she doesn’t get that.

Reactions: 1
I do wonder how many followers actually do call her out on this crap that she is spouting, I know I did but comments get deleted and you get blocked within minutes. So I guess we will never know!?

Wish insta had a rule where every comment has to stay for 30mins b4 the hypocrites can delate them, 😂 but more chance of pigs flying I guess.

8E17E934-C13B-463B-9BED-3774F3786FC6.jpeg

She’s now promoting going into debt to buy one of her £120-£170 swimsuits. Pay in 3 monthly instalments for people who, realistically, cannot afford one. She’s become a pay day loans mimic. There are no lengths this person won’t go to to get your money. How else can she travel? She’s a parasite!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
The implications of this for people like Zanna, Steph and Grace delight me no end. Could it be the end of their parasitic ways .....
5C23E7C0-BB33-40CB-83A8-89CF1A7025C7.jpeg
6323B93B-78D9-4788-A136-2ACFCEBF2819.jpeg

It would certainly force them into better marketing strategies and I’m not sure they have the know how. They’ll actually have to work for a living.

• Heart
View attachment 55776

She’s now promoting going into debt to buy one of her £120-£170 swimsuits. Pay in 3 monthly instalments for people who, realistically, cannot afford one. She’s become a pay day loans mimic. There are no lengths this person won’t go to to get your money. How else can she travel? She’s a parasite!
Also, a swim suit is not an item one should be getting into a debt for. A car in order to work, or for food to feed oneself, sure, but a luxury swimsuit? Nahhh

Reactions: 4

Didn't they also spend nearly 2 weeks in Austria hiking and in Vienna? And back then she was saying how this was their big trip of the year I swear?! Given they are going to Brazil, Chile, and Argentina in just two weeks it sounds like they'll be hopping on quite a number of flights. Can't imagine zanny chops will be overnight bussing it to any of these places.

So glad I’m not the only one that think Z is a massive hypocrite, makes sense that all the ‘hate’ in her DMs is actually people calling her out on her ridiculous conflicting messages. I used to like Zanna when she posted fitness content but now I have no idea what she actually stands for. I think her days as an influencer are numbered. I cannot believe how much they all earn though 😱

Reactions: 5
So glad I’m not the only one that think Z is a massive hypocrite, makes sense that all the ‘hate’ in her DMs is actually people calling her out on her ridiculous conflicting messages. I used to like Zanna when she posted fitness content but now I have no idea what she actually stands for. I think her days as an influencer are numbered. I cannot believe how much they all earn though 😱
Welcome! It is refreshing when you realise that so many people can see through her bullshit!

I wonder how many of us came here through Zanna is a hypocrite/liar/deluded narcissist/full of bullshit google search

• Haha
Zanna and Steph are in good company as influencers .....

6E7E1F00-54FA-439D-BF22-C70BC81989C5.jpeg

I’d group them all at the same empathic level as this wanker! 🙄

I wonder how many of us came here through Zanna is a hypocrite/liar/deluded narcissist/full of bullshit google search
No unfortunately I was a follower, I actually thought she was OK, then I woke up and saw just what a self serving, egotistical narsassist she actually is.
Hope more find this site, when they wake up too. ☺

See she's enjoying yet more holidays, and long haul flights. Doesn't seem to be finding "adulting" hard at the moment 🤔 prehaps that's only when she's in London and not on holiday, who knows??

No unfortunately I was a follower, I actually thought she was OK, then I woke up and saw just what a self serving, egotistical narsassist she actually is.
Hope more find this site, when they wake up too. ☺

See she's enjoying yet more holidays, and long haul flights. Doesn't seem to be finding "adulting" hard at the moment 🤔 prehaps that's only when she's in London and not on holiday, who knows??
If you hadn’t woken up before to these influencers, this should help in the process. Now, how do we get this to all her followers ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.