Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zanna's filing for this year was about £217K, Chessie was similar. Steph £63K which is still impressive given what she does
How do you know this?

Also £217K for doing some banal videos and empty Instagram posts. For goodness sake.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
How do you know this?

Also £217K for doing some banal videos and empty Instagram posts. For goodness sake.
Thats without all the freebees etc, talk about money for nothing, making money from followers who have to work for a living 😡

Reactions: 3
Thats without all the freebees etc, talk about money for nothing, making money from followers who have to work for a living 😡
Oh god that too. Genuinely makes me a little sick that Zanna earns that much when she's such a bad influence.

And for duck's sake how has she spent months pushing her crap recipe e-book at every opportunity only to then post today about how much dairy she ate a week ago and so woe is me i must go to an expensive facial and moan about the whole thing on instagram. Oh and then get a cab home like the eco warrior i am. Too posh for the tube of course.

• Heart
Oh god that too. Genuinely makes me a little sick that Zanna earns that much when she's such a bad influence.

And for duck's sake how has she spent months pushing her crap recipe e-book at every opportunity only to then post today about how much dairy she ate a week ago and so woe is me i must go to an expensive facial and moan about the whole thing on instagram. Oh and then get a cab home like the eco warrior i am. Too posh for the tube of course.
All information freely available on Companies House. Zanna works under Zanna Van Dijk LTD. Chessie is PopCKorn LTD, and Steph is Beaufont Betty I think. So disgusting, also bet they get loads of tax relief as them gadding about is 'work'. I'm not fully clued up on finance so if I've quoted their capital wrong then please correct me

Reactions: 1
All information freely available on Companies House. Zanna works under Zanna Van Dijk LTD. Chessie is PopCKorn LTD, and Steph is Beaufont Betty I think. So disgusting, also bet they get loads of tax relief as them gadding about is 'work'. I'm not fully clued up on finance so if I've quoted their capital wrong then please correct me
Well that just gives me a bad case of ZANNAPHOBIA!!

How the duck does she get paid that much for the tripe she doles out. And those pimples on her face, that’s her evil soul oozing out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another trip coming soon....

I swear these are purely a way for her to be able to go on holiday and not have to pay for it.

Another trip coming soon....

I swear these are purely a way for her to be able to go on holiday and not have to pay for it.
Yeah, to Jordan which she claims is on the cusp of going mainstream. Little late on that boat babe.....
DAB531C3-2312-485D-9B93-219EC07DD208.jpeg

She is so delusional. She talks like she discovered it. Has she not seen Indiana Jones 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jordan thats also got one of the largest refugee camps for those from Syria, bet she wont speak about that

Reactions: 4
Jordan thats also got one of the largest refugee camps for those from Syria, bet she wont speak about that
Of course she won’t. She probably doesn’t even know, that would mean caring which she clearly doesn’t. All she wants is to feed her ego and travel.

870A2094-4046-42B8-B2AD-22E1A4BCAF8C.jpeg
She’s banging on again about engagement and how her sponsored content posts don’t get the results she wants. Hello, why should people engage with mediocre content. What she doesn’t seem to understand is she’s on course with quantity but 99% of that quantity is utter tripe. She talks about free content like she’s blessing us with something. There is absolutely no quality to her stuff. I can’t actually think of one thing she has posted with a link I’ve been remotely interested in clicking on. I know Rosie Londoner is not well received by some quarters, but I click on so many of her links to find out where she stayed, what she cooked or what she wore. Her content is actually interesting, backed up with visually appealing photos. Her Q&A stories are insightful and meaningful. Zanna’s on the other hand is just nothing. She’s clearly only listening to the 1.2% blowing smoke up her arse, that’s all her engagement amounts to, she’s just not interesting enough for the other 98.8% to bother even clicking that ❤ button. Carry on exactly the way you are Zanna, you’ll be history within 2 years and will then have to get a “REAL” job! 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s banging on again about engagement and how her sponsored content posts don’t get the results she wants. Hello, why should people engage with mediocre content. What she doesn’t seem to understand is she’s on course with quantity but 99% of that quantity is utter tripe. She talks about free content like she’s blessing us with something. There is absolutely no quality to her stuff. I can’t actually think of one thing she has posted with a link I’ve been remotely interested in clicking on. I know Rosie Londoner is not well received by some quarters, but I click on so many of her links to find out where she stayed, what she cooked or what she wore. Her content is actually interesting, backed up with visually appealing photos. Her Q&A stories are insightful and meaningful. Zanna’s on the other hand is just nothing. She’s clearly only listening to the 1.2% blowing smoke up her arse, that’s all her engagement amounts to, she’s just not interesting enough for the other 98.8% to bother even clicking that ❤ button. Carry on exactly the way you are Zanna, you’ll be history within 2 years and will then have to get a “REAL” job! 😂
Things like this just make me want to actively avoid her sponsored content. Her and Steph are so bad for this 'woe is me, help me maintain my boujee lifestyle please' crap. She refuses to take any feedback and is clearly wanting to live in an echo chamber of people complimenting and sucking up to her. Maybe if she stopped and actually listened to constructive criticism once in a while, she would learn why her content isn't leading to engagement and how to make real positive changes. But no, her narcissism won't let that happen!

• Heart
Cannot abide influencers begging for engagement on sponsored content. Your audience is either engaging with you or they’re not. Whingeing is not a good look on anyone.

Reactions: 5
Cannot abide influencers begging for engagement on sponsored content. Your audience is either engaging with you or they’re not. Whingeing is not a good look on anyone.
Spot on. Interestingly neither her or Steph follow Rosie. They are not interested in learning from others with a much higher engagement. It’s easy to see who does it properly. They have another friend, Wheresmollie, who btw, does follow Rosie. This girl has nailed it in my book. Interestingly her engagement % is higher than all 3. She is really living her best life, not saturating her account with inane crap, is visually appealing and clearly learning from others more successful than herself. How she doesn’t have more followers is amazing. She does include sponsored posts but they are seamless 👌 Neither Zanna or Steph have any aptitude for what they are doing. It seems clunky and awkward. They have no marketing expertise and are not learning from others who do. Another reflection of their egos. They think they have it nailed. They are wrong! 😹

Last edited:
Bless her heart, she's having a hard time adulting WTF!
God she really makes my blood boil, stupid cow, has no idea what real life is.
Imagine how hard she'd find it if she wasn't able to jet off on holiday every other week!

• Haha
Bless her heart, she's having a hard time adulting WTF!
God she really makes my blood boil, stupid cow, has no idea what real life is.
Why is she constantly posting about how hard adulting is?! Try living on less than the average wage in a bloody expensive city and then you'll see how hard it actually is. Not being able to afford more than one small holiday a year if that, possibly house sharing or living in a place so run down it genuinely stresses you out. Feeling like you have so little control over your life. I've been there before and for so many people that is their reality. She can shut the duck up about how hard she finds adulting when she's making three figures a year and on holiday every few weeks. duck OFF ZANNY CHOPS.

Who are these absolute mugs that follow her?!

IMG_8446.PNG

If she stopped sharing her free content, no one would care. Why does she constantly act like she's providing us a service that we should be grateful for? Endless photos of herself on holiday aren't helping anyone. Constantly pushing your products onto us isn't helping anyone. Being a total hypocrite in a number of different ways isn't helping anyone. There are lots of people who have normal jobs and still post on instagram or their blog as much as she does - it's not something that anyone other than her should ever feel grateful for or be pushed to feel sorry for her that the post she got paid £££ for didn't get quite as many likes as some other posts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.