Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Ooops, i may have sent a review on the Fit and Fearless podcast....
View attachment 77516
You, too, are my hero 🙌🙌

New thread started ....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Pinchme

VIP Member
She's been on Twitter 1 day ago.

I'm sure she'll b back soon, gotta keep the £££££££ rolling in.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I think that about so many of these girls though, they have become so disconnected from the real world that they will have no clue how to function when their instagrams are dead. No wonder they're trying to squeeze as much money as they can out of their followers right now. Does Zanna even have any qualifications? What did she do before instagram? A half-assed attempt at being a PT? Cause by reading some of the comments on here, she clearly didn't like that job.
That is what it seems like, they are trying to squeeze it for all it’s worth and it’s coming over as desperation. It’s not a good look. Z
(I can’t even bring myself to type her full name anymore) is a speech therapist by training, but that’s quite an altruistic career which obviously doesn’t sit too well in a narcisssts psyche. She just wants to be famous, not work in a closed door environment. Today, no doubt, we’ll get more attempts at flogging her sweatshirts 🙄

Only reason she’ll be stressed is she’ll likely not be getting so many #gifted hotel stays....life is so hard when you have to spend your own money

Ilikethisname

Those jumpers that she "has had more requests for than anything else in my life" asking "what would Attenborough do"

She knows what he would do and thats tell her to stop F**k**G flying.

This women is unbelievable, so far up her own arse, I can't cope. 😡
Didn't the 'What would Attenborough Do' come from a follower suggestion? I swear she asked people for slogan suggestions ages ago. I just hope that person gets royalties

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Shes a gross human being, using her scar to sell probiotics. Anything for money by the fraud, nearly all of her insta stories yesterday was about selling the ebooks, gross, shes a sales woman nothing more
She has literally just confirmed, via her morning thoughts, your point exactly. She has turned into a saleswoman and no longer has any other agenda other than to sell her wares, workouts, food books, swimsuits, tee shirts, overseas retreats, commission through affiliate links like symprove, the vegan bundle etc etc etc. Literally every post is about money. She’s become a walking advertising campaign. She sold herself cheap ...

Attachments

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
That’s a mix of cause-related marketing and sponsorship/donation. Any company can say ‘for every one of this specific product sold we’ll donate £x to ‘named charity’. Lush literally have the ‘charity‘ lip balm pot as an example. That’s all she’s doing; from any sales of that specific product, she’ll donate £1 of her share of the profit to a charity.
I get that, thanks for explaining it three times :LOL:

• Haha

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Oh oh, Zanny is feeling desperate for engagement. She always posts a bikini shot when she’s feeling needy. Just an observation but those swimsuits are so badly made, what the hell is that side seam on the high waisted bottom. Just seems odd.

Hc68759

VIP Member
the “What she does in a day” crap that she’s documenting on her insta today is just a bunch of things that EVERYONE does on a daily basis whilst also having to fit in working a normal job. Some of the things she’s documented so far:
- taking probiotics
- doing the dishes
- making a smoothie
- popping to the doctors
- spending an hour on her phone
- doing some laundry

is this girl for real?! She has the audacity to make out she leads a really stressful life...!
I’d love to see her have to do all of the above whilst also working a 10 hour shift in a hospital or something.

Ilikethisname

My argument exactly. I had an emergency
C-section, was back home in 3 days and in work within 5days, plus had a baby to look after. The way she’s coped with her surgery is worse than most 60+ people I’ve seen. I am amazed at how a 26 year old has coped so badly with it. I know it’s not a competition but a C-section cuts laterally through the muscle wall which literally leaves you unable to rise from laying for weeks. She’s just pathetic. She gives women a bad name the way she’s always going on about her periods. She just needs to fucking get on with it and not be such a snowflake 🙄
Wow working 5 days later! Kudos. She is such a twat

notrealjobs

I think its because she feels intimidated. When Food Medic announced she would be starting an MSc in Nutrition at UCL, the same day, Zanna said on her insta stories or I think a insta photo how she declined UCL when choosing where to go for speech therapy, you cant make this shit up, shes intimidated by people
She can’t have even an ounce of self awareness if she’d post something that obvious on the same day.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Long time lurker first time poster but what I’ve seen on Facebook today made my eyes roll back so far 😱😱 I joined the “living consciously” Facebook group when I liked Zanna and thought she was doing some good, and there’s now a million comments on there comparing her to some kind of saint
Zanna is the admin for this group, so obviously it's her post, trying to get sympathy from somewhere.
She is so far up her own arse, she'll be having a crying fest soon about Tattlers and how we are all trolls blah, blah blah.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
She is very unlikable but just doesn't get it. If you don't like her you're a "hater". You may have a valid reason for why you don't like her and there may be a way she can become more likeable, but she's not interested in anyone else's opinions, valid or not. Same goes for Steph. Their characters and lack of moral compass is their main, growing problem. It's a shame, they could be great if they posted for themselves but they have sold themselves to the highest bidder. Just pawns!

emmer_moans

VIP Member
It’s had to, the pond is running dry 😂 She will post about absolutely everything now and is an expert of all.
Jack of all trades, Master of None! The same sentiment applies to other influencers too. Noone is a proper beauty or fashion guru with expertise anymore. They're just Del Boys flogging stuff.

lauraa

you can actually get really fat on a vegan diet. you can get fat on any diet with too many calories and junk food
zanna has clear genetic advantages. do you think u can see a massive improvement in physique or muscle development following a vegan diet? or fat loss? if so, I'm really interested