Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Do you think that if she’s on track to lose 63, then she buys 64? There suspiciously NEVER any minus figures, which is just not realistic. (Unless that’s why she is trigger happy when it comes to blocking, to be on the safe side)
Well, I’m glad you notice the fact there’s never a negative because that clearly was not the situation in Nov and December when she was haemorrhaging numbers. I think she’s on a mission to not see that in 2020 even if it means spending a fortune on followers. She must think we’re dumb 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Shes back to selling us the bundle recipes, this time shes taken on another posters idea and shes making food to show she is using the recipes lol

• Sick

Pinchme

VIP Member
All those long, thoughtful, helpful comments on her latest IG post and the only one she’s replied to is a quick throwaway from a fellow blue ticker 👀
Cut her some slack, we all know just how busy her days are, drinking coffee, eating veg, opening emails, and talking shite, she just doesn't have the time.

Oh almost forgot yesterday was extra busy for her blocking so many people telling her the truth.

But really just goes to prove she has no interest in anyone other than herself and people telling the truth.

When will people wake up to this fraud 😒

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
She's been on Twitter 1 day ago.

I'm sure she'll b back soon, gotta keep the £££££££ rolling in.
She’s back, my heart sank, thought she’d done the decent thing, had a revelation and quit her deceitful ways. No such luck 😂 She’s still all about the me me me money money money 🤮 Tell me, in such beautiful scenery is it always necessary to be in every photo? NO!

Pinchme

VIP Member
Well maybe today is the time to tell her what we think before she can delete it. At least it might stay up for a day or so before she's back online tomorrow.
No, I'd put money on it that she's still watching online, just not posting.
Could try though, would be interesting. 😂

Ilikethisname

Urgh her and Steph has posted almost the same message about trying to fit in with their thin privelege. Just more desperation for the adoration and likes😪:sleep:

Also, if she is going on a two week holiday touring Europe tomorrow, wtf did she "need" a weekend hiking getaway?

Last edited:

Dassie

I think they get their ones from Bali or something, but i dont know how shipping a coconut bowl from bali vs using what is already in your cupboard is better for Sasstainability... same as the forks and things. At least credit where credit is due... Zanna has done things with Chilli's water bottles and good quality swimwear, e-books ect rather than flogging tat bought from china... at least shes trying to keep it classy.. although no one ever NEEDS a £170 swimsuit and i would prefer if we brought out some travel bits instead...

I also noticed recently that she mentioned she doesnt promote the 'Strong' book anymore as the recipes contain meat.... i think that it would be way better to have something to push for the meat eating audience members.. who knows if we like the book we might consider trying a few plant based recipes.

Kema

When she does an story of her walking along a beach and then that fake smiley laugh... It’s like she is looking down on everyone else!!!
Yes true, I used to like her and even bought her book but she seems very career/money driven now. Can’t accept criticism either.

notrealjobs

Well today she's gone to Lassen Volcanic Park and talks about it like she discovered the place. Reluctantly sharing a secret with us all because it's a hidden gem and the least visited national park in California. The fact that it's gets over half a million visitors every year is beside the point, Zanna got there first 🙄. You're right, she's a tourist blogger, not a travel blogger. She would never go "off the beaten track" which is where the real beauty of the USA can be found, not queuing behind a line of cars at the hut waiting to get in. She's ridiculous 😂
Wow, what a pioneer she is.

Dassie

Feel like Zanna falls into the category of those who have forgotten that to "travel" and to "holiday" are two very different activities. If you want to fly to Cape Town to eat brunch and go to gym classes like you would do back home then fair enough, you do you (carbon emissions aside), but to broadcast it to her 280k+ followers framed as "travel" just makes her look like an idiot.

If she really is interested in travel then she is seriously missing the point, and some fantastic opportunities in the countries she has been able to visit. I followed her way back when she was blonde health and going on her backpacking SE Asia trip as I was about to do something partially similar myself and found her content relatable and useful at the time. Since then, even before I actively chose to unfollow and seriously question her behaviour, I would find myself getting more and more disengaged every time she went somewhere interesting but it turned out to be via luxury hotels and business class flights. Again no shade to those who want to experience life in that way, but these influencers need to come to terms with the fact that what made them successful in the first place slowly gets eroded and lost as they become less relatable. It's a vicious circle. People follow influencers because they want authentic advice and insight into what products/experiences/places are good, rather than what big corporations are telling them to spend their money on. The more that becomes sponsored luxury hotel trips, the less relevant they will become to the lives or ordinary people and the bubble will finally burst.
yeah it seems to be just checking out the new trends in a new place.... nothing about the culture or history. And really things that allow a good photo.

Im really glad to see the hiking though, fresh air is free so i love that side of things as you dont need a guide to do table mountain there are some routes you can do unguided.

Just worry that people will travel to SA and re-create that trip. No Culture, no Robben Island, Wine, Animal ( Sea lions, penguins, sharks).

I am all for a CHILLED AF holiday, but if this is a tick list for this destination.. i think its a poor representation.

Everyone deserves a holiday, but if it is that, just say it rather then release a guide on it

Pinchme

VIP Member
Here we go almost ready for yet another long haul flight and much needed holiday,
SAVE THE PLANET ZANNA.

Oops 4got the pic, of Save the Planet Zanna, prepping for more travel, more holidays.
Don't forget your coconut bowl, cutlery, drink bottle, £100+ swimsuits, and straws.

Have a great flight Bussiness or first no doubt,

You HYPOCRITE

Attachments

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Classic Zanna thinking we’re all too stupid to realise she’s taking yet another long haul flight if she just disappears from Instagram for half a day and doesn’t post anything from the airport or plane.
I know. She’s be in SA. She be walking home. Hide it, then it never happened. She’s such a twat 😂😂😂

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
The laugh at the end of EVERY video... It's so weird, you can she isn't comfortable doing the stories.

notrealjobs

And I bet one of those 3 schmucks is the one deleting negative comments and blocking people. She doesn’t have 3 assistants ffs, she’s lying. She’s one of those self important types who includes the lady at the post office counter as an assistant. She probably includes Nat and Ant in that equation. She is such an arsehole 😂😂
Oh that would make sense as to how she’s able to block people so quickly! She must have them constantly monitoring her comments ready to pounce on anyone with a sensible question.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
She’s so flipping annoying!!! Maybe she thinks if her followers will go plant based for one week a year it will offset her 30+ flights this year?? She is the definition of hypocrite.

Also because we know she’s reading here, please take a look at this Zanna! Vegan for a year isn’t going to do shit compared to the flight footprint. Maybe if she did cycling/train around Europe etc that would help her regain some credibility but I highly doubt it!

Absolutely. I personally can’t stand that Greta Thunberg but at least she sailed to her destination. She did fly her skipper over though so they’re all as bad as each other. But Zan, she’s just a joke!

Ilikethisname

I know 🙄 Making a donation to that cause is such a good thing to do, but there is always a catch with Zanna. It’s not just I’ve set up a link where you can make a donation of your choice, there’s a buy my shit element attached which just fires up the cynic in me. She’s always on the make and then covering it up with a personal gain. This tactic makes me wanna puke. Put the link up Zanna and let people make their own donations, not use it as an excuse to flog more of your crap!
Well if she sells it as charity, she can offset her tax

• Sick