Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Symprove probiotic drink she keeps banging on about clearly isn’t helping her as she’s still always ill
Good point. She is the worst influencer for Symprove, always has gut problems. It’ll be back at the doctors as soon as she gets home. Nothing like shutting that stable door after the horse has bolted 🙄

Reactions: 2
Food poisoning likely because Germans aren’t exactly known for their fine Vegan foods 😂
Berlin is well known for it's amazing vegan scene! But I really just can't deal with her backtracking on everything. Hypocrite doesn't seem a strong enough word to describe Zanna - she is following the money and the fame, living in a little echo chamber of people who suck up to her, refusing to take any constructive criticism whatsoever.

Reactions: 3
Berlin is well known for it's amazing vegan scene! But I really just can't deal with her backtracking on everything. Hypocrite doesn't seem a strong enough word to describe Zanna - she is following the money and the fame, living in a little echo chamber of people who suck up to her, refusing to take any constructive criticism whatsoever.
You’re right sorry - meant a German Christmas market where the usual offering would be bratwurst. She just seems to pick and choose when to eat vegan to seem high and mighty

Reactions: 1
Those chimney cakes she’s eating definitely aren’t vegan...

Who is bracing themselves for her HUGE news today? I bet she’s now an ambassador for some equally un environmentally friendly brand. Or a host for some travel show or blog that will encourage more unsustainable activity.

Reactions: 2
Oh but shes not vegan! Shes "plant based" because she cant deal with the "pressure" of being "perfect" bless her.
And yes - stay wild swim is being featured on Instagram...which means more people will see their "ethical" brand. Which means more sales and more consumerism. Think of the environmental impact caused when.theyre shipping out swimwear pieces all over the world...but it's all made from ocean plastic so it's fine!
I'm annoyed. I used to really like her. I feel almost let down by her. Which is probably dumb but I really bought into her as a person - I've followed her for years. It's all about money at the end of the day. Making money from the polluted planet shes supposedly trying to save....

Reactions: 4
Oh but shes not vegan! Shes "plant based" because she cant deal with the "pressure" of being "perfect" bless her.
And yes - stay wild swim is being featured on Instagram...which means more people will see their "ethical" brand. Which means more sales and more consumerism. Think of the environmental impact caused when.theyre shipping out swimwear pieces all over the world...but it's all made from ocean plastic so it's fine!
I'm annoyed. I used to really like her. I feel almost let down by her. Which is probably dumb but I really bought into her as a person - I've followed her for years. It's all about money at the end of the day. Making money from the polluted planet shes supposedly trying to save....
Don't worry, we were all drawn into her lies and deceitful behavior. I followed her for a while and told others to follow (how dumb is that!) but then I woke up to her supposedly 'love the planet' crap when every month she took a couple of flights,and her friendship with the just as awful Steph 🤮
Unfollowed a while ago now, she blocked me one one of my accounts when I asked about the flights she takes V look after the planet? No discussion with me just a straight block.
She bangs on about talking to people and education about the planet, but as soon as I asked, blocked.

True what they say I guess, The truth hurts. She cannot cope with any criticism whatsoever.

HYPOCRITE

Reactions: 5
Oh YAWN it’s a post by instagram. People hardly grow their audience from that despite the huge following. I can’t name a single account that’s actually grown significantly from that. Good for natalie though, she does deserve recognition for all the time she puts in.

Slight tangent. I also really think, for her to be a serious business owner and founder, she needs to drop this idea of I can travel as much as I want as I can work from anywhere. I used to think that with my job and yes, in effect it’s true, but the amount that it hampers your progress by not being able to be at things or see people in person very much is huge. When will she learnt that staywildswim could actually properly grow if she put some time and effort in and wasn’t on holiday 3/4 of the year. Nat seems to be working super hard all the time, where is that work ethic from zanna?

Well that's me unsubscribed from her newsletter, and finally unfollowing her entirely. '5 Sustainable Swaps To Make This Christmas'... how about not taking 40+ flights in one freaking year?!

I totally understand the whole stance of lots of people making small changes being more impactful than one person being perfect but MY GOD does she even hear herself?! Every single thing she is doing to try and help the planet, and everything her followers do as a result, is surely being negated many times over by her absolute insistence on travelling so bloody often. It's disgraceful. I totally get wanting to see the world, but the sheer number of flights she takes as someone who preaches sustainability is astounding. Honestly, if she put her hands up and apologised and tried to at least do something about the travel (let alone the swimwear brand and every other problematic choice raised on here), I might have an ounce of respect left for her. But that would require her not to be a complete narcissist. I'm so done.

Reactions: 7
Tagging your post with multiple sustainable fashion / eco tags whilst wearing fast fashion is appalling. Shame on you Zanna.
she repeatedly tags Topshop and other fast fashion brands on Instagram but preaches at us to buy overpriced ‘sustainable’ swimwear. Does she actually give a tit about the conditions that fast fashion is produced in or how destructive it is for the planet? Absolutely not or she’d do the bare minimum and stop giving fast fashion brands free advertising.

Her latest video... 'the first 8 minutes will be out of focus' then rerecord it for duck's sake! it's just a sit down, in your pajamas, no make up on video, this is literally minimal effort! It would take her 10 minutes to rerecord it and she just couldn't be bothered? I swear so many of these youtubers are just making super lazy videos with substandard quality these days. I'd be embarrassed to put something up that was so out of focus! It's literally the most basic requirement of the video, make sure it's in focus and the sound is on...

Also apparently despite having an assistant who works for her three days per week, she still puts out that kind of shoddy content! Seriously! How the duck does she bang on all the time about feeling overhwhelmed when you have a part time assistant and go no holiday 50% of the year.

Noticed that when she talks about the two stay wild swim assistants she just says 'my' assistant, 'they work for me' not 'us' or 'me and natalie'... she's so self-centered.

Also lol 'i'm so organised to a level that people can't relate to' yep sure you are that's why you always feel so overwhelmed with how much work you've not bothered to do despite having three assistants...

There are so many other braggy and useless things in this vide but those are just a few highlights.

Reactions: 6
OK, can someone explain to me how she thinks she’s “made it in life” because she got on instagrams feed. Is that really what we should aim for in life? Is that the pinnacle of success? Your life must be really shallow and dull if that’s what is important to you. Take a step back and look, is that really your measure of happiness. I think Zan actually needs some counselling because she has such a bizarre view of life. If that gets you this buzzing I pity you. She trolls around the world for effect I swear. It’s all done at 100 miles per hour, no appreciation, no moments of zen, just run run run to impress others. I can’t stress enough how unhealthy she is mentally. She’s rushing towards a break down is what I see. If that is a measure of happiness, being on Instagram, I actually pity her. It’s pathetic! The end.

Reactions: 7
Her latest video... 'the first 8 minutes will be out of focus' then rerecord it for duck's sake! it's just a sit down, in your pajamas, no make up on video, this is literally minimal effort! It would take her 10 minutes to rerecord it and she just couldn't be bothered? I swear so many of these youtubers are just making super lazy videos with substandard quality these days. I'd be embarrassed to put something up that was so out of focus! It's literally the most basic requirement of the video, make sure it's in focus and the sound is on...

Also apparently despite having an assistant who works for her three days per week, she still puts out that kind of shoddy content! Seriously! How the duck does she bang on all the time about feeling overhwhelmed when you have a part time assistant and go no holiday 50% of the year.

Noticed that when she talks about the two stay wild swim assistants she just says 'my' assistant, 'they work for me' not 'us' or 'me and natalie'... she's so self-centered.

Also lol 'i'm so organised to a level that people can't relate to' yep sure you are that's why you always feel so overwhelmed with how much work you've not bothered to do despite having three assistants...

There are so many other braggy and useless things in this vide but those are just a few highlights.
Overwhelm?! Those influencers are always overwhelmed. As you say her life is constant holidaying and why the f**ck does she need an assistant for?! Zanna try looking after children ( one disabled) with no support at all, being ill but still have to parent and going to work, manage house hold etc. Zanny wouldn’t last a day!

She doesn’t just have 1 assistant. She has THREE! So ridiculous. Maybe if she didn’t go on holiday 95% of the year then she could do more work herself instead of paying 3 people to work for her

She doesn’t just have 1 assistant. She has THREE! So ridiculous. Maybe if she didn’t go on holiday 95% of the year then she could do more work herself instead of paying 3 people to work for her
And I bet one of those 3 schmucks is the one deleting negative comments and blocking people. She doesn’t have 3 assistants ffs, she’s lying. She’s one of those self important types who includes the lady at the post office counter as an assistant. She probably includes Nat and Ant in that equation. She is such an hole 😂😂

Last edited:
And I bet one of those 3 schmucks is the one deleting negative comments and blocking people. She doesn’t have 3 assistants ffs, she’s lying. She’s one of those self important types who includes the lady at the post office counter as an assistant. She probably includes Nat and Ant in that equation. She is such an hole 😂😂
Oh that would make sense as to how she’s able to block people so quickly! She must have them constantly monitoring her comments ready to pounce on anyone with a sensible question.

Reactions: 1
Oh that would make sense as to how she’s able to block people so quickly! She must have them constantly monitoring her comments ready to pounce on anyone with a sensible question.
Yes I reckon that's it, as I was blocked when I knew she was on a flight, unless of course she was in 1st/bussiness class again, then would of had internet.
Either way she's a self obsessed twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh for duck sake, she’s now charging £5 for people to go for a walk with her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. STOP! This THING is sub-human. Who does she think she is. She’s charging it in case people don’t show up. FOR A WALK! Whatever happened to just being gracious and just inviting people along, if they make it, they make it, but £5 to be in her company. She thinks she’s a celebrity 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.