Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes such a hypocrite, saying her swim stuff wont have a sale but then accepts ppl go into debt and pay using klarna, this woman doesnt make sense at all.

Reactions: 3
She’s descended into a whole new low posting stories constantly about her In front of a computer screen. Does she even have a brain. Ask yourself Zanna, how long would YOU watch someone do this. All time new LOW! Boring, self absorbed dross 🙄

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her and forgot about her until I saw this thread come up in recently posted on, glad to see nothings changed 😁

• Haha
Zanna’s new post: ‘I know people don’t like me’ 🤣🤣🤣 You have to write a whole post about it seeking validation! Feel sorry for me! Could you get anymore Narcissistic!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Zanna’s new post: ‘I know people don’t like me’ 🤣🤣🤣 You have to write a whole post about it seeking validation! Feel sorry for me! Could you get anymore Narcissistic!
She could justify anything I swear. It’s everyone else’s fault people don’t like you Zan, you just keep telling yourself that honey. It’s got nothing to do with the fact you’re a hypocrite, narcissistic, a money grabber, unscrupulous, and just downright unlikeable. You’re being called out, I’m sure more and more often, because people are seeing through your facade. You’re NOT a nice human being.

Reactions: 4
Looks like Zanna is regularly buying followers as it looks like her followers loss is consistent and then there’s rather large jump in positive numbers every few days to make up for the losses. It wouldn’t surprise me but the need to do that can’t feel good. Her likes are plummeting per post. Writing is on the wall here
B2DC1181-C0C2-45FD-8DF7-3F0F00416A87.jpeg

Reactions: 6
So I see Zan is no longer an Adidas ambassador. There is no way she would end a lucrative partnership so I can only conclude they dropped her hypocritical arse. She wouldn’t turn her back on the money for sure. So now, we are blessed with her pushing her own tit products. Shes also begging for likes because, once again, the insta algorithm is screwing her over 😂😂 She’s horrendous!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another bleeping flight. She deliberately kept that one quiet. Ffs could they not have got the train to Munich overnight? What is that, flight 50 of the year maybe? She has absolutely zero concern for the environment with the amount she flies. This is definitely a holiday trip and has nothing to do with work commitments or whatever other reason she'll give as an excuse. Give up the act Zanny Chops! Just admit you don't give a tit about the world and go join all the tourist bloggers who do nothing but travel (I mean actually don't, the world doesn't need yet another blog with a list of generic Lonely Planet stolen ideas for things to do in capital cities).

Adidas no doubt dropped her. She's too inconsistent for them and a total liability with the contradictory crap she spouts.

Reactions: 5
So irritating! People don’t dislike you because you’re “divisive” and you “stand for something”. She literally thinks she’s some controversial eco warrior who’s changing the world! People dislike you because you’re preachy, holier than thou, hypocritical.... I wish she’d actually take comments on board rather than dismissing people as “haters” or that they don’t understand poor little me. Take some time to consider your actual purpose and why you’re an “influencer“ and how you relate to people. Maybe then some authenticity will actually show through.

It would not surprise me if adidas wised up to her buying followers. I know a lot of brands are happy to turn a blind eye but the marketing team at adidas have a reputation for being switched on.

Reactions: 1
And she's off ✈, guessed it would of been soon as she's been home for a couple of weeks, far too long without a flight.

And she wonders why people don't like her, because YOUR A bleeping HYPOCRITE & LIAR, urghh so horrible.

And she's off ✈, guessed it would of been soon as she's been home for a couple of weeks, far too long without a flight.

And she wonders why people don't like her, because YOUR A bleeping HYPOCRITE & LIAR, urghh so horrible.
C U next Tuesday Zanna! 😂 She’s hysterical. Just a joke now. Adidas saw through her tit, she’s on a downward spiral. When you have to buy followers, wake up girl, nobody cares but your haters (critiques) and the reason we watch is to see you go down.
Another couple hundred down in the last few days, better go on a buying spree...
183C235A-8CFE-441E-A82E-3F43613944AD.jpeg

We can all recognise it, why can’t you 😂😂

• Heart
The fact that shes no longer vegan is a huge red flag as far as her ethics and sustainability ethos is concerned. A vegan diet - although not perfect - is the most sustainable. Claiming shes "plant based" is just a massive cop out and just a way of saying - I'm bored of veganism and I'll eat whatever I want"
It doesnt make SENSE!! Sure shes not eating meat. (That weve seen)..but even a veggie diet isnt as sustainable as a vegan one. It's a huge red flag. Why arent people pulling her up on this? As a vegan myself - in my opinion- there is no such thing as "plant based" you're either vegan or not. She lives in London - one of the most vegan friendly cities in the world, its not exactly difficult to be one...!!! Makes my piss boil.

The fact that shes no longer vegan is a huge red flag as far as her ethics and sustainability ethos is concerned. A vegan diet - although not perfect - is the most sustainable. Claiming shes "plant based" is just a massive cop out and just a way of saying - I'm bored of veganism and I'll eat whatever I want"
It doesnt make SENSE!! Sure shes not eating meat. (That weve seen)..but even a veggie diet isnt as sustainable as a vegan one. It's a huge red flag. Why arent people pulling her up on this? As a vegan myself - in my opinion- there is no such thing as "plant based" you're either vegan or not. She lives in London - one of the most vegan friendly cities in the world, its not exactly difficult to be one...!!! Makes my piss boil.
She wants to appeal to as broad a church as possible. Presumably she thinks labelling herself vegan may alienate potential followers. And it means she can partner with non-vegan brands without upsetting anyone. It also gives her massive leeway to occasionally wear leather etc without having to justify herself.

In other words it’s all about the benjamins.

They probably are pulling her up, I tried once re the flights she takes, my post was deleted within minutes and she blocked me.

This is the trouble we have no way of disagreeing with anyone on insta, hence why we are here, but then we are sad, nasty trolls, you can't win.

She wants to appeal to as broad a church as possible. Presumably she thinks labelling herself vegan may alienate potential followers. And it means she can partner with non-vegan brands without upsetting anyone. It also gives her massive leeway to occasionally wear leather etc without having to justify herself.

In other words it’s all about the benjamins.
Yeah exactly, she's still tagging brands and bags made of leather on Instagram, and she's talked about eating dairy recently. She just goes with whatever she thinks will bring in the most money for the least effort.

Wonder when she'll also drop the ironic 'conscious travel' from her bio. What a joke.

And why go on a weekend away with friends and then be on your laptop when you're supposed to be hanging out with anyone? Also literally no need to post that on instagram to make out like she's so hardworking she can't even respect her friend's time enough to not go on her laptop for one weekend.

Just had a quick look back through her insta,

In 2018 she went abroad 21 times, each requiring a flight! Approx 15 of those were long haul flights, over 6 hrs.

This year she has also been to 21 countries (maybe a favorite number?) 9 of which were long haul, over 6 hrs.

I've probably missed some, there could be more.

For someone that's very boringly banging on about the planet, I think 42 countries in 24 months is abit OTT. She carbon footprint is mind boggling.

As one of her tees that she flogs says "WHAT WOULD ATTENBOROUGH SAY"

I wonder Zanna, what would he say,??

Reactions: 7
Just had a quick look back through her insta,

In 2018 she went abroad 21 times, each requiring a flight! Approx 15 of those were long haul flights, over 6 hrs.

This year she has also been to 21 countries (maybe a favorite number?) 9 of which were long haul, over 6 hrs.

I've probably missed some, there could be more.

For someone that's very boringly banging on about the planet, I think 42 countries in 24 months is abit OTT. She carbon footprint is mind boggling.

As one of her tees that she flogs says "WHAT WOULD ATTENBOROUGH SAY"

I wonder Zanna, what would he say,??
He’d say “go duck yourself Zanna, you hypocrite!” 😂😂

Annnnnd.... she’s sick again 🙄

The Symprove probiotic drink she keeps banging on about clearly isn’t helping her as she’s still always ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.