Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See it's her last day in BA, wonder where she will be waking up tomorrow, after yet another flight, I'm sure. šŸ¤”

Reactions: 1
See it's her last day in BA, wonder where she will be waking up tomorrow, after yet another flight, I'm sure. šŸ¤”
Sheā€™s in Patagonia now which is at least a days coach ride away so another flight that she will be trying to hide away from her followers. So whatā€™s that, 3 flights in a week now? What would Attenborough do indeed...

Sheā€™s in Patagonia now which is at least a days coach ride away so another flight that she will be trying to hide away from her followers. So whatā€™s that, 3 flights in a week now? What would Attenborough do indeed...
Oh didn't see her latest story, šŸ˜”

She is definitely trying to hide her travel, she would always post them at the airport, on plane etc, now we just see her popping up in different places. Sneaky witch.

She must think we are all stupid.

Reactions: 4
So after all get posts re the burning of the Amazon, why I she supporting the Argentine government. If she was supporting the local tourism economy then I may let that slide, but she is in her luxe lodgings which are probably gifted. She is Chessie level annoying

Reactions: 4
If she's a travel blogger, why are all the photos she posts just of her? Usually trying to highlight her legs or bum? Where are the shots showcasing the places she visits to encourage us to click on it and research the location? And what's with this new trend of her uploading two identical photos but usually one with her lame attempt at a sultry expression and then one of her smiling? You're not a model ffs zanny chops, just choose one! It's just 100% about showing herself off.

Where's the discussion about the socio-political context of south america? What about all the recent protests? Is she even aware of any of this?

Reactions: 6
She is so worried about her engagement- I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen any other bloggers openly posting about how worried they are about it and apologising for being offline for a few days?! Ever heard of treat em mean keep em keen Zanny?

Reactions: 2
Made the mistake of watching her 'what I eat in a day' video. Sometimes (most of the time really) this kind of content just feels so pointless... like who is it benefiting? How cringe is it that people are grown adults literally filming their every day boring activities like sitting on the sofa and going to the gym and calling it work? There was a time when I thought about starting a youtube channel like this and I'm so glad I didn't. Of course I don't mean this about all youtubers / content creators - some make genuinely useful and worthwhile content. But this just feels.... not worth it? Like a waste of time, on the whole?

Reactions: 3
Made the mistake of watching her 'what I eat in a day' video. Sometimes (most of the time really) this kind of content just feels so pointless... like who is it benefiting? How cringe is it that people are grown adults literally filming their every day boring activities like sitting on the sofa and going to the gym and calling it work? There was a time when I thought about starting a youtube channel like this and I'm so glad I didn't. Of course I don't mean this about all youtubers / content creators - some make genuinely useful and worthwhile content. But this just feels.... not worth it? Like a waste of time, on the whole?
I think pretty much everything she ever posts is pointless, it's all about her & her life and not forgetting her holidays.
I really think her followers expect to get her figure if they do as she does, which we all know is never going to happen, she is so far up her own backside and completely out of touch with the person on the street.

As your tag says ā€œNOT REAL JOBSā€! šŸ‘

I see sheā€™s now talking about All the driving theyā€™re doing, from Argentina to Patagonia and now to Chile. It only serves to highlight all the unmentioned internal flights.

Reactions: 2
Willing to bet they've got engaged and that's why she's not posted in a few days...

Reactions: 3
If she's a travel blogger, why are all the photos she posts just of her? Usually trying to highlight her legs or bum? Where are the shots showcasing the places she visits to encourage us to click on it and research the location?
THIS 100%. When you take a step back itā€™s clear her offering is a house of cards.

She's been on Twitter 1 day ago.

I'm sure she'll b back soon, gotta keep the Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ rolling in.

She's been on Twitter 1 day ago.

I'm sure she'll b back soon, gotta keep the Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ rolling in.
Sheā€™s back, my heart sank, thought sheā€™d done the decent thing, had a revelation and quit her deceitful ways. No such luck šŸ˜‚ Sheā€™s still all about the me me me money money money šŸ¤® Tell me, in such beautiful scenery is it always necessary to be in every photo? NO!

Wish she'd quit talking about hiking. As someone who is a BIG hiker it annoys me that she'll be seen as an authority on it when I bet she can't even name the 10 essentials you should carry (shelter, first aid, navigation etc)

She put in her stories that she is a big supporter of Sea Shepherd, rather than ambassador. I wonder if they distanced from her due to her unsustainable ways?

Shouldnā€™t this have been declared as gifted? ā€œNot sponsoredā€ just means she wasnā€™t paid to publish the story? (Tell me if Iā€™ve not got that right). Find it VERY hard to believe sheā€™s paid for two big boxes of Symprove if sheā€™s a brand ambassador for them. Shady Zanna strikes again.

Attachments

yeah you're right, should be marked as gifted unless she actually paid for them herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.