Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't hate me but I'm gunna go slightly against the grain here and say I don't really see that much of a problem with her sharing her colonoscopy experience? It is good for people to demystify this stuff and help people feel less embarrassed etc... YES it is all about me me me Zanna (and she's managed to make a gazillion posts about it as per), but this is probably the most worthwhile stuff she's bothered to talk about all year. It's the only thing she's done that's actually somewhat relevant to other people. And then from tomorrow she'll go back to her typical self obsessed content...
Totally agree about the subject. It's just her delivery that's lets it down x

Don't hate me but I'm gunna go slightly against the grain here and say I don't really see that much of a problem with her sharing her colonoscopy experience? It is good for people to demystify this stuff and help people feel less embarrassed etc... YES it is all about me me me Zanna (and she's managed to make a gazillion posts about it as per), but this is probably the most worthwhile stuff she's bothered to talk about all year. It's the only thing she's done that's actually somewhat relevant to other people. And then from tomorrow she'll go back to her typical self obsessed content...
I do agree with the "raising awareness" as a lot of "influencers" only seem to raise awareness on specific days (like Mental Health day, Breast Cancer day etc) and then never talk about it again, which really annoys me. But as others have said, it's the way she goes on and on about it, especially her scar and makes it more about her and her "tragedies" that gets to me.

Oh so it looks like Zanna has paid for the Colonoscopy privately,?
So she probably didn't even need to have one but chose to pay for one, more content I guess?

I've had one and I never got the choice for sedation, or photos, etc.

Let's see now how many months she will be talking about it 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As if she's shared Boring Chef Steph's new let's-jump-on-the-sustainability-bandwagon-even-if-no-one-needs-this-product project. They are both so clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she always apologising to us about not posting so many stories or being 'boring'. It's okay, Zanna, we'll survive...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she always apologising to us about not posting so many stories or being 'boring'. It's okay, Zanna, we'll survive...
Apologises for being boring but doesn’t apologise or reflect on a totally indulgent and unnecessary long haul trip for the sole purpose of a shoot for her OWN swimwear. Because there’s no unbelievably beautiful beaches in the UK. And she supposedly wants to help save the planet! Ok then Zanna.

And people why general patience is running out for the indulgent behaviour and gross double-standards of these influencers.

Reactions: 6
Apologises for being boring but doesn’t apologise or reflect on a totally indulgent and unnecessary long haul trip for the sole purpose of a shoot for her OWN swimwear. Because there’s no unbelievably beautiful beaches in the UK. And she supposedly wants to help save the planet! Ok then Zanna.

And people why general patience is running out for the indulgent behaviour and gross double-standards of these influencers.
Somebody needs to volunteer to drag her off that plane like they dragged that guy from the top of that tube in Canning Town this morning. I'd pay good bucks to see that 😂😂 She's a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ahh she's going offline for a few days and hopes we'll understand. Any tips to get through this gang? Maybe journalling will help...

Reactions: 3
Ahh she's going offline for a few days and hopes we'll understand. Any tips to get through this gang? Maybe journalling will help...
Oooh noooo what are we going to do?

Maybe we can look at some vegan cookbooks,?
Buy a coconut bowl?
Get up at 5am and go to the gym?
Book 2455 long haul flights?
Pick up litter on the beach?
Wear the same clothes twice, got to be sustainable remember ?
Talk about any operation that we've had?
Tell everyone how wonderful we are?

Or we can just be thankful that we won't see her for 48hrs, yeah!!!!!! Enjoy 😁 😁 😁

• Haha
Probably doing it as digital detoxes are in atm so just another way to create content. Venetia falconer has one every week so she’s just jumping on the bandwagon. So if she’s offline now is the time to leave constructive feedback on her accounts....

• Haha
Probably doing it as digital detoxes are in atm so just another way to create content. Venetia falconer has one every week so she’s just jumping on the bandwagon. So if she’s offline now is the time to leave constructive feedback on her accounts....
Great idea about the feedback, but something tells me it just might be removed faster than you can say Zanna Vandilk 😂 😂 worth a try though.

My post was removed within minutes, whilst she was in the USA and should of been sleeping, as was middle of the night?

Think maybe 🐜 monitors her page?

Reactions: 2
Great idea about the feedback, but something tells me it just might be removed faster than you can say Zanna Vandilk 😂 😂 worth a try though.

My post was removed within minutes, whilst she was in the USA and should of been sleeping, as was middle of the night?

Think maybe 🐜 monitors her page?
I've wondered about doing that in the middle of the night 😂 I can't believe it's deleted that fast. How tho? 😳

I've always thought she never has an idea of her own, she just jumps on the most popular bandwagons and thinks that's good content. Even the designs for her tee shirts are
re-hashed over and over again. She must just scroll through Etsy and copy what she likes. She clearly has very little imagination. As a travel blogger she's below average, as a swimsuit designer, below average. As a photographer, way way below average. As a fashionista, jokes 😂. Workout guides, below average, recipes, below average. You get my drift. And who the f*%k would copy those eyebrows!!!
For someone who finds it easy to copy others I don't understand how she gets it so wrong 😳

Last edited:
I think that's one of the biggest problems with her - she's so desperate to be liked that she tries anything and everything that she sees is popular, meaning she basically stands for nothing and doesn't have any real skill in anything.

Reactions: 3
There was a segment on Watchdog this week about carbon offsetting flights and they showed that it’s basically a load of nonsense and just a money making scheme which doesn’t help the planet. Zanna’s 100 flights she takes per year will be doing an insane amount of damage which can’t be undone.

Reactions: 5
There was a segment on Watchdog this week about carbon offsetting flights and they showed that it’s basically a load of nonsense and just a money making scheme which doesn’t help the planet. Zanna’s 100 flights she takes per year will be doing an insane amount of damage which can’t be undone.
Absolutely, some of those offsetting schemes only ask £5 to offset a flight or the cost to plant one tree. It's ludicrous. It's just a guilt thing and it's just lining somebody's pocket. They are not regulated bodies. I notice she never declares who she offsets with. She's probs the £5 job 😂

And that's what really annoys me, she knows exactly what her gazillion flights a year mean, yet she constantly tells her followers that the other crap she does off sets them, when we all know it's not true.
The moment you mention anything re the flights she blocks you 😕

Well maybe today is the time to tell her what we think before she can delete it. At least it might stay up for a day or so before she's back online tomorrow.

Well maybe today is the time to tell her what we think before she can delete it. At least it might stay up for a day or so before she's back online tomorrow.
No, I'd put money on it that she's still watching online, just not posting.
Could try though, would be interesting. 😂

Reactions: 1
She posted on her personal Instagram page (zanzapan) today about how the family dog died so she’s definitely not staying away from her social media.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.