Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going on another trip! If she has the money she should just get a cleaner to help her adult. Or do a Steph and rely on parents to help with life admin

Reactions: 3
Literally straight from one plane to another these days... she is a total joke of an "earth lover" "eco entrepreneur" "environmentalist" or whatever else she's decided to call herself. How she is an ambassador for Rainforest Alliance and Sea Shepherd I don't know. They must not have put any thought into working with her.

I mean yeah get a cleaner for £30 a month or something - she could totally afford that and then stop moaning at her followers who most likely all have less time and money than she does.

Reactions: 4
I struggle to square away her eco/sustainability messaging with her constant plane trips.

Air travel, particularly long haul, is exponentially more damaging to the planet than eating animal products.

If you love travelling and you’ve found a way to get paid for the privilege, and that’s more important to you than the planet, why not just admit that? Simple really.

5ED5F7A2-0F31-45F8-B305-49862BB7BEAD.png

Just before I catch yet another flight, bringing my total so far this year to 234324556, I'll pop and see the crazy lot protesting about climate change, and I'm even wearing the same clothes twice, as thats sustainable.

What a complete load of shite this girl talks.

I wish someone would put her in her place, but like other Instagramers as soon as anyone writes anything on her wall that's slightly against her use of flights she blocks me.

Still I'm so pleased that she's managed to wear the same clothes twice, what an amazing thing to do, all helping the planet..... NOT, what an idiot.

So remember people Zanna thinks it's OK to take a gazillion flights a year, but just remember to wear the same clothes twice, job done, planet saved, phew, we can all sleep at night. ☺

I'm off to book a long haul holiday 🏖✈✈✈✈

Reactions: 8
Madrid??? Absolute hypocrite
I'm guessing it's a quick trip before her & Ant jet off on their holiday together to South America, just hope she doesn't take too many change of clothes got to be sustainable you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And she's just convinced someone else to join her in Madrid - most likely flying there too - so that's double the emissions for a frivolous holiday. This is the most needless trip she's taken of the whole year. And she can't possibly justify this one as "work".

I do think being plant-based / vegan can make a big difference, but that's for the average person who might take one or two short haul return trips a year. Nothing she does makes up for the amount of damage she does flying.

Reactions: 5
Another post about how there isn't enough time for poor Zanna to get everything done!

Bloody hell pal, most of us have to do all of those things. We just get tit done in all that time that we're not on holiday.

It's ludicrous for someone as privileged as her to moan about how hard it is to get things done. She could afford hired help, to not go on holiday etc... She also works from home so often I find it impossible to believe that she can't find time to do the laundry or take the bins out.

When most of your job is just filming what you would already be doing day to day, I'd say it becomes 100x easier to get all that stuff she's listed done. Try being in an office for 8 hours a day, plus a commute either side, and then come home to a shared flat in an expensive city where you have to share your washing machine, kitchen etc... with other people. This isn't my reality, but I know it is for a lot of my friends and they aren't moaning to thousands of people online about how hard it is, they just get on with it and plan well so they can do as many of the things as they want to.

Oh and she can knock 'live sustainably and consume consciously' off that least because that's clearly bottom of the pile for her anyway.

She is so FAKE! Can you believe she's moaning about what EVERYONE has to do. Just your average daily grind she turns into a post. Another unnecessary flight. Another mindless bunch of posing in Madrid. More hypocrisy. She is disgusting!

And she's just convinced someone else to join her in Madrid - most likely flying there too - so that's double the emissions for a frivolous holiday. This is the most needless trip she's taken of the whole year. And she can't possibly justify this one as "work".

I do think being plant-based / vegan can make a big difference, but that's for the average person who might take one or two short haul return trips a year. Nothing she does makes up for the amount of damage she does flying.
Has she never heard of Skype calls etc?!? Is it really necessary to go abroad?

Gosh her content looks particularly so self-absorbed this week. Whilst so many of the people that she's previously claimed are her "friends" are all out supporting the protests and talking about the environment publicly, she's hopped on a flight to Madrid and is pissing about for a few days - mid-week I might add - whilst also complaining about finding it so hard to get everything done. I honestly don't know if I can stand to look at any of her content again, ever. It just feels so inane. Time to focus on people actually doing something worthwhile.

What even is the point of her content and 'brand'? Who is she helping? I really can't see any reasons why the world needs her to be an 'influencer'. Everything she posts is just about herself

• Heart
Gosh her content looks particularly so self-absorbed this week. Whilst so many of the people that she's previously claimed are her "friends" are all out supporting the protests and talking about the environment publicly, she's hopped on a flight to Madrid and is pissing about for a few days - mid-week I might add - whilst also complaining about finding it so hard to get everything done. I honestly don't know if I can stand to look at any of her content again, ever. It just feels so inane. Time to focus on people actually doing something worthwhile.

What even is the point of her content and 'brand'? Who is she helping? I really can't see any reasons why the world needs her to be an 'influencer'. Everything she posts is just about herself
She has lost what tiny amount of credibility she ever had. She stopped by the extinction rebellion protest to big it up, on her way to catching yet another flight! Are you actually taking the piss! Just shut the hell up about your attitude towards sustainability because you clearly couldn't give a tit! She makes my blood boil. How anybody can call this narcissist an inspiration is beyond me. Only we are "haters" for calling her out for her delusional behaviour. She must be laughing all the way to the bank. The only reason I'm watching it now is to witness it all go tits up. I am a hater 😂

• Heart
How on earth does she get away with all this BS, everything she gets sent from sustainable companies, the food, drinks, snacks, clothes etc etc. Are they all so wrapped up in the amount of followers she has that they cannot actually see that she does not represent sustainable at all?

All so hypocritical, the companies don't care that she takes at least 1 flight a month, as long as she flogs their healthy/vegan/sustainable etc products.

Time for people to wake the F up. 😡

• Heart
How on earth does she get away with all this BS, everything she gets sent from sustainable companies, the food, drinks, snacks, clothes etc etc. Are they all so wrapped up in the amount of followers she has that they cannot actually see that she does not represent sustainable at all?

All so hypocritical, the companies don't care that she takes at least 1 flight a month, as long as she flogs their healthy/vegan/sustainable etc products.

Time for people to wake the F up. 😡
I guess it is because her feed is full of 'pretty' pictures.

Reactions: 2
It's almost like she is goading us. Another trip, this time short haul to Madrid to see a group she saw recently in Paris on another trip abroad. She's eating Fast Food. She's sad fishing about how she can't talk about her mental health. She talks about how she wants to do good. She would do so much good if she used her qualifications and helped people needing neuro rehab.

It's almost like she is goading us. Another trip, this time short haul to Madrid to see a group she saw recently in Paris on another trip abroad. She's eating Fast Food. She's sad fishing about how she can't talk about her mental health. She talks about how she wants to do good. She would do so much good if she used her qualifications and helped people needing neuro rehab.
But that would mean she would have a proper job and work for a living!
How on earth would she have the time to take 23465445 flights a year if she had a proper job?
Such a hypocrite.

• Haha
But that would mean she would have a proper job and work for a living!
How on earth would she have the time to take 23465445 flights a year if she had a proper job?
Such a hypocrite.
Honestly, you couldn't make it all up could you. All I can say is Karma is a witch and Zanna is progressing up that list of retribution. I feel a mental health crisis looming 🙄 I can't even find the sympathy this situation needs 😂

Should have started a book at Ladbrokes that both her and Steph were gonna bring up Mental Health Day. It's just self absorbed shite. All they have are daily struggles that, literally, every other person on the entire planet has. But of course they'd have it worse than anybody else because they are so self absorbed. No sympathy whatsoever, they are trying to make a serious issue fashionable and mainstream and just smacks of jumping on yet another topical bandwagon. They actually belittle a serious issue with their drivel. Shameful!

Reactions: 1
If she's such an environmentalist and an ambassador for Sea Shepherd, shouldn't she be highlighting the annual atrocities that Japan is doing (just as they're doing right this moment) against Dolphins and Whales? (Just as Lewis Hamilton has actually done so?). All I'm seeing is a lot of vacuous BS and nothing of any substance from her. So much for being eco-aware :rolleyes:. Lewis Hamilton & Japan's Dolphin Slaughter & Capture

Last edited:
If she's such an environmentalist and an ambassador for Sea Shepherd, shouldn't she be highlighting the annual atrocities that Japan is doing (just as they're doing right this moment) against Dolphins and Whales? (Just as Lewis Hamilton has actually done so?). All I'm seeing is a lot of vacuous BS and nothing of any substance from her. So much for being eco-aware :rolleyes:. Lewis Hamilton & Japan's Dolphin Slaughter & Capture
Because she really doesn't give a tit. It's all just lip service from Zanna I'm afraid.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.