Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't bear her hypocrisy and wondered if anyone else felt the same so I googled "Zanna Van Dijk Hypocrite" and ended up here!!
Welcome, and yes quite a few of us who think she is such a hypocrite, used to follow her and actually thought she was a pretty honest person (what was I thinking) then I woke up and saw her for what she is, glad more people are seeing through all the crap she spouts.

Reactions: 3
I have faith that one day Ant will join us here. He must be glad she's away again, at least he doesn't have to suffer her banging on about how overwhelmed she is one minute and then how much of a role model she is the next.

Has anyone listened to Venetia Falconer's latest podcast episode? There's a really interesting chat about sustainable fashion, veganism, general sustainability, with a common thread being that these influencers who've promoted harmful things for years and made their money from them now need to pass the mic to the truly sustainable people who've been doing things right all along, rather than shouting over them with sustainable 'hauls' etc... A lot of this really applies to Zanny chops. So yes, when she says 'if you keep moaning at me I won't talk about sustainability at all' I bloody well welcome that now - shut up and stop trying to take the sustainability £££ from the authentic sustainability influencers and just let their voices be heard instead.

Reactions: 5
I find the no makeup post she’s just done on Instagram SO attention seeking. Influencers who do stuff like that are just wanting a stream of “you’re so naturally gorgeous” comments from all their followers. Her ego is through the roof as it is.

I have faith that one day Ant will join us here. He must be glad she's away again, at least he doesn't have to suffer her banging on about how overwhelmed she is one minute and then how much of a role model she is the next.

Has anyone listened to Venetia Falconer's latest podcast episode? There's a really interesting chat about sustainable fashion, veganism, general sustainability, with a common thread being that these influencers who've promoted harmful things for years and made their money from them now need to pass the mic to the truly sustainable people who've been doing things right all along, rather than shouting over them with sustainable 'hauls' etc... A lot of this really applies to Zanny chops. So yes, when she says 'if you keep moaning at me I won't talk about sustainability at all' I bloody well welcome that now - shut up and stop trying to take the sustainability £££ from the authentic sustainability influencers and just let their voices be heard instead.
I can’t help thinking the whole sustainability thing is just another fashion though. It will never totally work, worldwide, as other continents don’t give a tit and never will. All these people banging on are already preaching to the converted in the UK which accounts for just 2% of world pollution. I’m so bored with it now. They are sounding like a bunch of sheeple all jumping on the, for now, money making bandwagon. Over it!

I find the no makeup post she’s just done on Instagram SO attention seeking. Influencers who do stuff like that are just wanting a stream of “you’re so naturally gorgeous” comments from all their followers. Her ego is through the roof as it is.
It’s been so done! Nobody cares, she’s ugly on the inside.

• Heart
Newsflash Zanny: the vlogs aren’t for us. They’re for you. It’s your “work”. It’s one of the things you do that enables you to do all that travel you like. Don’t kid yourself it’s some sort of favour. Your audience - ever-dwindling by the sounds of it - does YOU the favour by watching it.

Attachments

Newsflash Zanny: the vlogs aren’t for us. They’re for you. It’s your “work”. It’s one of the things you do that enables you to do all that travel you like. Don’t kid yourself it’s some sort of favour. Your audience - ever-dwindling by the sounds of it - does YOU the favour by watching it.
I roll my eyes and think this every time she posts about doing something "for us". Shall I go out and drink gin (for my sole benefit) or create this vlog "for you" (again for my benefit). No one really cares Zanny chops, and they ain't watching it anyway.

Watch, she’ll be banging on any minute now about the algorithms and how her engagement is dropping, only 2k+ likes on her last post. No Zanny Chops, you’re boring hunny! Nothing wrong with insta but keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. No limits to the delusion 🙄

Reactions: 2
I don't think Ant could get away from her even if he wanted to. She contastly has him in a headlock in every pic or vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh oh, Zanny is feeling desperate for engagement. She always posts a bikini shot when she’s feeling needy. Just an observation but those swimsuits are so badly made, what the hell is that side seam on the high waisted bottom. Just seems odd.

Reactions: 1
Personally I've never been abroad and ofc I'd love to travel but the more I read about it I realise it feels wrong for me to get on a plane and go somewhere.

I find it hard how blind Zanna is to what she is doing! Eating vegan isn't going to make a difference if you're taking 100s flights per year! Has anyone worked out how many she has taken this year so far?

Her intermittent fasting and journal yt videos were really boring and pointless. What's next?!

Edit: Um has she really got 'conscious travel' in her insta bio??

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Not sure how many flights exactly she’s done this year but I’ve scrolled through her insta and these are the countries she’s been to in 2019:

Maldives x 2
Spain X 2
Austria
Germany
Sri Lanka
California x 2
Slovakia
Slovenia
Holland
Kenya
Paris
Ireland
Dubai

she also did the road trip through Montenegro, Croatia and Slovenia with her parents.
Oh and don’t forget the trip to South America her and Ant are doing soon. And at the start of next year her and Steph are off to The Philippines and she’s doing 3 more retreats in Thailand, Nepal and Peru too.

In 2018 according to her Instagram she went to the following countries:

France
Indonesia
South Africa
California X 3
Mexico
Morocco
Thailand
slovenia
Switzerland
Maldives
New York
Belgium
Greece
Sri Lanka
Hawaii
Australia
Jamaixa

So basically between the start of 2018 to the start of 2020 she will have been on around 80 different flights to and from all those countries.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Personally I've never been abroad and ofc I'd love to travel but the more I read about it I realise it feels wrong for me to get on a plane and go somewhere.

I find it hard how blind Zanna is to what she is doing! Eating vegan isn't going to make a difference if you're taking 100s flights per year! Has anyone worked out how many she has taken this year so far?

Her intermittent fasting and journal yt videos were really boring and pointless. What's next?!

Edit: Um has she really got 'conscious travel' in her insta bio??
Yes she does indeed have “conscious travel” in her bio. I’ve come to the conclusion all that really means is that she doesn’t sleep on the plane so she is conscious rather than unconscious. She’s just becoming a joke!

• Haha
Not sure how many flights exactly she’s done this year but I’ve scrolled through her insta and these are the countries she’s been to in 2019:

Maldives x 2
Spain X 2
Austria
Germany
Sri Lanka
California x 2
Slovakia
Slovenia
Holland
Kenya
Paris
Ireland
Dubai

she also did the road trip through Montenegro, Croatia and Slovenia with her parents.
Oh and don’t forget the trip to South America her and Ant are doing soon. And at the start of next year her and Steph are off to The Philippines and she’s doing 3 more retreats in Thailand, Nepal and Peru too.

France
Indonesia
South Africa
California X 3
Mexico
Morocco
Thailand
slovenia
Switzerland
Maldives
New York
Belgium
Greece
Sri Lanka
Hawaii
Australia
Jamaixa

So basically between the start of 2018 to the start of 2020 she will have been on around 80 different flights to and from all those countries.
This is outrageous for anyone's standards, but from someone that promotes & makes her living by supposedly being earth conscious and trying to save the planet, she should be ashamed.

Her hero David Attenbrough wouldn't be too impressed!!!!!!!!

She is just a narsassistic liar.

She might have taken even more than 80 flights too as I’m sure a lot of those long haul destinations would need connecting flights to get there and back.
Her carbon footprint must roughly be around 40,000 metric tons of carbon dioxide per year just from flights alone (the average person’s carbon footprint is around 8,000 tons which includes absolutely everything they do, not just flights). Her footprint is the equivalent to filling 160 million balloons with carbon dioxide. (These figures aren’t 100% accurate as I don’t know the exact figures but they are pretty close)

• Wow
She might have taken even more than 80 flights too as I’m sure a lot of those long haul destinations would need connecting flights to get there and back.
Her carbon footprint must roughly be around 40,000 metric tons of carbon dioxide per year just from flights alone (the average person’s carbon footprint is around 8,000 tons which includes absolutely everything they do, not just flights). Her footprint is the equivalent to filling 160 million balloons with carbon dioxide. (These figures aren’t 100% accurate as I don’t know the exact figures but they are pretty close)
Great detective work. Of course if Zanny Chops was as much of a conscious traveller as she claims, she would track the exact figure and be open about sharing it with her audience.

Or is it ‘do as I say, not as I do’ ?

• Angry

Maldives x 2
Spain X 2
Austria
Germany
Sri Lanka
California x 2
Slovakia
Slovenia
Holland
Kenya
Paris
Ireland
Dubai

France
Indonesia
South Africa
California X 3
Mexico
Morocco
Thailand
slovenia
Switzerland
Maldives
New York
Belgium
Greece
Sri Lanka
Hawaii
Australia
Jamaixa

I think California this year might actually have been x3? But jeeze that's a lot of flights. You can't possibly call yourself a conscious traveller and be on a plane that often.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.