Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going on about her scar again, I'm so sick of her. My Brother had to have a kidney removed and has a scar from his chest right down to his groin. Haven't heard him complain about it since.

Reactions: 5
She's going on about her scar again, I'm so sick of her. My Brother had to have a kidney removed and has a scar from his chest right down to his groin. Haven't heard him complain about it since.
Just another example of the level of narcissism. She's like that one mother in the school who had a worse childbirth than literally anybody else. She could bore for Britain! 😴

Reactions: 2
I also have no idea why she gets scar physio. Is that even a thing? Never seen it offered in hospital I work at

Reactions: 1
And just looking through her story with her reading the book "So you've been publicly shamed". She just doesn't seem to get it. She's looking for justification of why we're all haters instead of looking inwardly at her own behaviour. She can present absolutely any shite content to the world, hypocritical, narcissistic, boastful, diet, unattainable for 99% of readers private club hopping, jobless, world travelling gas guzzling, unaffordable for most (Vestsaire Collective and SWS) fashion lifestyle, and nobody is entitled to disagree. All of this is just a display of her over inflated ego. She claimed she was vegan til people called her out for her slip ups and love of leather handbags, and then suddenly became plant based! She has no qualifications for most of the advice she freely gives and yet people have no recourse to put any other contradictory point across. I just don't understand how she doesn't get it. Read a book on how to see how hypocritical you are Zanna. Maybe work on fixing yourself rather than playing the blame game!

I also have no idea why she gets scar physio. Is that even a thing? Never seen it offered in hospital I work at
A waste of NHS resources!

Her prep for this colonoscopy is ridiculous, just get on with it ffs, people have to have them all the time 🙄

I thought it was a private clinic she went to? As it was #gifted she must of paid for it.?

Oh Ant's in USA climbing mountains, another long haul flight from him 😕
between them they must have one of the biggest carbon footprints around.

Still they don't eat meat..... that will help lower it 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I stopped following Zanna about 2 years ago...I’m embarrassed to admit this but back in 2015 when Zanna was a personal trainer I bought a (very expensive) block of sessions with her...the narcissism was in full flow even then. For the 5 sessions (out of the 12 I paid for) that we had together, all she did was wang on about herself, her love life and...as is now the constant theme of her insta...how busy she is. Yawn.
I hired her as I was trying to get well after a period of ill health - suffice to say the well-being of her clients was the last thing on her mind, her phone never left her hand the whole time I was with her...one session I ran off to be sick but she didn’t even notice until I got back. I could go on and on about how bad she was.
What grates so much is how entitled she is about everything...the constant superiority and boasting about being busy is really tiresome.
She used to tell me about how her parents paid her London rent. But then talked of the pain of the ‘social exclusion’ she experienced at Uni...if she had an ounce of self awareness she would probably understand why people at uni didn’t want to be around her.
I’m so sad / angry that so many people like her are able to make a living from duping people on social media

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I stopped following Zanna about 2 years ago...I’m embarrassed to admit this but back in 2015 when Zanna was a personal trainer I bought a (very expensive) block of sessions with her...the narcissism was in full flow even then. For the 5 sessions (out of the 12 I paid for) that we had together, all she did was wang on about herself, her love life and...as is now the constant theme of her insta...how busy she is. Yawn.
I hired her as I was trying to get well after a period of ill health - suffice to say the well-being of her clients was the last thing on her mind, her phone never left her hand the whole time I was with her...one session I ran off to be sick but she didn’t even notice until I got back. I could go on and on about how bad she was.
What grates so much is how entitled she is about everything...the constant superiority and boasting about being busy is really tiresome.
She used to tell me about how her parents paid her London rent. But then talked of the pain of the ‘social exclusion’ she experienced at Uni...if she had an ounce of self awareness she would probably understand why people at uni didn’t want to be around her.
I’m so sad / angry that so many people like her are able to make a living from duping people on social media
Sorry to hear you were a victim. You've confirmed everything we've been saying. I don't understand how people can be so gullible about her. She screams narcissist. She just can't see it. Even psychologists won't treat cerebral narcissists because there's no getting through to them. They just think everyone else is wrong. It's comical really.

Wow, thank you for sharing. That sounds insufferable. I take it you didn't finish the course because you couldn't bear to be around her any longer?
Her 'female friendships are hard' stuff all seems pretty laughable now - no wonder she struggles to make and keep any decent friends (apart from me me me steph), who could possibly put up with her or feel like they ever got something out of being around her? She probably has just as good a time talking to her mirror anyway.

Sorry to hear this, I hope things have improved for you. Interesting to hear first hand experience, she used to always say how much she loved being a PT and I thought she would genuinely try and help people. I hate how her followers are just commodities to her

I see she has added conscious travel to her bio. Does this just refer to the fact she consciously takes uneccessary trips abroad a few times a week?

Last edited:
Whoa! Yes she seems very much to be a walking ego.

I've had diarrhoea this morning! Are y'all glad I shared that. NO!! What's wrong with this bimbo. She is the most miserable person ever and I swear she has Munchausen Syndrome. Why on Earth she thinks we need to know everything amazes me. It's the same as a complete stranger coming up to you in the street and telling you about their bowel movements. She actually thinks people are interested and she's doing the world a favour. Delusional! 😳
And btw, I really did have diarrhoea this morning 😂

FFS, we don't want to know about your colonoscopy, it's nothing unusual, people having them all the time.
I had my first one 2years ago and I just done what I had to do, didn't tell anyone just got on & done it.

This girl is so far up her own arse I'm not even sure that the doctor will be able to get the camera up.

Hope she took extra laxitives as she is soooooo full of tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her recovery has been far from what the average Joe gets, I know that she has paid for private BUT this is another damaging 'influence'. Many young patients that need major surgery be it for Crohn's or Cancer are left with similar scars +/- stoma. This scar therapy is not normal NHS follow up, nor can I find any evidence to suggest it is beneficial. What it does create is feeling of inadequacy in those that can't afford, or that their recovery will be hampered. I understand the argument to for an influencer to advertise their life as a way of inspiration, but for things for as health I think this is damaging

Reactions: 8
Her recovery has been far from what the average Joe gets, I know that she has paid for private BUT this is another damaging 'influence'. Many young patients that need major surgery be it for Crohn's or Cancer are left with similar scars +/- stoma. This scar therapy is not normal NHS follow up, nor can I find any evidence to suggest it is beneficial. What it does create is feeling of inadequacy in those that can't afford, or that their recovery will be hampered. I understand the argument to for an influencer to advertise their life as a way of inspiration, but for things for as health I think this is damaging
Honestly, she doesn't give a tit as long as she can get stuff for free, brag about it and talk about herself. Those are the only things that matter to her, everything else is lip service. She puts no thought into the message, it's just a vehicle for self promotion and ego. Hope they shove that anal probe right up there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still don’t get what she’s raising awareness of? Her post suggests the colonoscopy was a recommended follow up to her problems in January, which happened spontaneously so isn’t something you can prevent by being aware of it. Which is all great but how does our new found awareness of this help people? I’m in agreement with all your comments above - she just seems incredibly self absorbed!!

I still don’t get what she’s raising awareness of? Her post suggests the colonoscopy was a recommended follow up to her problems in January, which happened spontaneously so isn’t something you can prevent by being aware of it. Which is all great but how does our new found awareness of this help people? I’m in agreement with all your comments above - she just seems incredibly self absorbed!!
She almost suggests it for bowel cancer which is way beyond her pay grade. That procedure will never find out if her bowel will twist again. A couple of months ago she kept whining about stomach pains and said then that she would need further investigation. She's turned it around to gain popularity again but it seems to me it's just her hypochondria rearing it's ugly head again 🙄

Don't hate me but I'm gunna go slightly against the grain here and say I don't really see that much of a problem with her sharing her colonoscopy experience? It is good for people to demystify this stuff and help people feel less embarrassed etc... YES it is all about me me me Zanna (and she's managed to make a gazillion posts about it as per), but this is probably the most worthwhile stuff she's bothered to talk about all year. It's the only thing she's done that's actually somewhat relevant to other people. And then from tomorrow she'll go back to her typical self obsessed content...

Don't hate me but I'm gunna go slightly against the grain here and say I don't really see that much of a problem with her sharing her colonoscopy experience? It is good for people to demystify this stuff and help people feel less embarrassed etc... YES it is all about me me me Zanna (and she's managed to make a gazillion posts about it as per), but this is probably the most worthwhile stuff she's bothered to talk about all year. It's the only thing she's done that's actually somewhat relevant to other people. And then from tomorrow she'll go back to her typical self obsessed content...
I agree it’s good to raise awareness, it’s just the sheer amount of post and stories she’s made that’s made it annoying 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.