Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted on her personal Instagram page (zanzapan) today about how the family dog died so she’s definitely not staying away from her social media.
Oh what's the betting she's going go on about that when she does return, something for content I guess. 😴

She isn’t doing a digital detox, it’s just to create content. Even this she can’t do properly! Someone mentioned on her latest YouTube video re set her a challenge to not take flights for a few months or not block people on insta. This comment is gone now and she replied on YouTube too so definitely not on a digital detox.

Reactions: 2
For goodness sake does she have to be a hypocrite in bloody everything she does?! Does she have some sort of disease that stops her from ever sticking to her word?

She isn’t doing a digital detox, it’s just to create content. Even this she can’t do properly! Someone mentioned on her latest YouTube video re set her a challenge to not take flights for a few months or not block people on insta. This comment is gone now and she replied on YouTube too so definitely not on a digital detox.
She's a dick!

She’s in Sri Lanka now. She probably spends more time abroad than she does in London

She’s in Sri Lanka now. She probably spends more time abroad than she does in London
Oh she kept that quiet, maybe she has had more angry followers calling her out on flying so much, as all the retreats b4 she bangs on about them for weeks in advance.

Very very sneeky Zanna, so much for going off line, she was on route to Sri Lanka and for some reason didn't want to post about it... Ummm I wonder why, hopefully others are realising just what a hypocrite she actually is.

Reactions: 3
Oh she kept that quiet, maybe she has had more angry followers calling her out on flying so much, as all the retreats b4 she bangs on about them for weeks in advance.

Very very sneeky Zanna, so much for going off line, she was on route to Sri Lanka and for some reason didn't want to post about it... Ummm I wonder why, hopefully others are realising just what a hypocrite she actually is.
Yeah, she deffo tried to hide that. What a load of tit she is full of. Honestly, she's believing her own hype. People aren't stupid, well not all of them anyway, only her ass licking followers. Surely soon they will see everything she does is contrary to what she's preaching. She's coming over more and more desperate all the time. I actually cannot find one good thing to say about this person.

Reactions: 1

Yep literally all just a cover for a day spent flying. She is an absolute joke of an 'earth lover'. AS IF SHE HAS 'CONSCIOUS TRAVEL' IN HER BIO. Honestly, I'm infuriated by her at this point.

And why oh why would anyone pay to go on a retreat led by her?! It'd just be a week of her giving you her life story and banging on about how we should all spend £5 'offsetting' our flights. Maybe there are some recovering Zanna retreaters who'd like to share their experiences with us?

Every trip she goes on just makes a mockery of how often she complains about not having enough time to get everything done - in the last month that's 10 days in California, 3 days in Madrid, and a week in Sri Lanka. I'd find it pretty hard to get my work done if I was on holiday as much as that. Because let's be honest, hosting this retreat is not work... New Horizons will have done all the heavy lifting, she's just showing up to help them sell some tickets and to get a freebie holiday out of it.

• Heart
I bet she stopped on the way to the airport to take a selfie at ER protest. She is beyond a joke
I bet and apologizing that she would love to join them but has to jet of to Sri Lanka, but has no choice as its her job 😒 but will pick up litter & use her coconut bowl and reusable straw whilst there, phew, that's OK then 😡

I bet and apologizing that she would love to join them but has to jet of to Sri Lanka, but has no choice as its her job 😒 but will pick up litter & use her coconut bowl and reusable straw whilst there, phew, that's OK then 😡
Don't forget she will offset the carbon and sell some more sustainable fashion pieces

Don't forget she will offset the carbon and sell some more sustainable fashion pieces
Oh yes forgot the swimwear, can't wait to spend £120+ on a plain nondescript, not very nice swimsuit.
And her followers are fool enough to buy them. More money than sense some people, they need to open their eyes and see how they are being conned by this women.

Oh yes forgot the swimwear, can't wait to spend £120+ on a plain nondescript, not very nice swimsuit.
And her followers are fool enough to buy them. More money than sense some people, they need to open their eyes and see how they are being conned by this women.
Why would anyone buy those swimsuits. They remind me of school leotards. No style, no substance. And £120+ is just taking the piss! How dare you!

Apologises for being boring but doesn’t apologise or reflect on a totally indulgent and unnecessary long haul trip for the sole purpose of a shoot for her OWN swimwear. Because there’s no unbelievably beautiful beaches in the UK. And she supposedly wants to help save the planet! Ok then Zanna.

And people why general patience is running out for the indulgent behaviour and gross double-standards of these influencers.
She features in a new video from Adidas about their new sustainability initiative. She's taking some clothes out of a wardrobe. I wonder if she was able to film that with a wardrobe in the UK or perhaps needed to take another long haul flight to shoot with an international closet?

Also I wonder how much free kit she gets as an Adidas ambassador. She only bangs on about her mint green suit she's worn TWO WHOLE times to awards ceremonies. Now that's what I call sustainability.

It's her JOB guys. Then when she's not working so hard how convenient that her PASSION is also flying all round the world!! Most decent people would probably then reassess their passion but not old Zanny chops.

She features in a new video from Adidas about their new sustainability initiative. She's taking some clothes out of a wardrobe. I wonder if she was able to film that with a wardrobe in the UK or perhaps needed to take another long haul flight to shoot with an international closet?

Also I wonder how much free kit she gets as an Adidas ambassador. She only bangs on about her mint green suit she's worn TWO WHOLE times to awards ceremonies. Now that's what I call sustainability.

It's her JOB guys. Then when she's not working so hard how convenient that her PASSION is also flying all round the world!! Most decent people would probably then reassess their passion but not old Zanny chops.
"Zanny chops"! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

If I were her I would make a thing out of wearing clothing multiple times - even put a count on her Instagram pics. It would show people how to realistically get up to at least 50 wears per item and it would hold her accountable if it’s something she is (ahem) struggling with.

And if her flights are really justifiable, as she seems to think they are, she should be tracking her air travel footprint and publishing that too.

Her latest post... a face plant is when you actually fall face down Zanna, not when you deliberately fall backwards.

Go go Zanny chops with ethical business idea #18099840983243 (what happened to the in-demand granola and keep cups she was supposed to be launching?). Asking her followers to fork our £££ to emit tonnes of carbon jetting off to places she can tick off her list under the guise of 'ethical' trips that 'support local women'. How about supporting those women by not wrecking the planet they rely on and forcing them to become climate migrants, eh Zanna?

Reactions: 3
Oh Zanny chops is now starting her own trecking escapes, Nepal and Peru, "ethical itineraries" all ready sold out, this girls a joke.

Ethical, but we need yet more long haul flights to get there, nothing ethical about that Zanny chops.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.