Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used fake tan this week.... 3 weeks after coming back from the Maldives... whyyyy do you need to be that orange.. it looks awful

Reactions: 5
When you think of the type of content she could do, she has so many options she's just not bothered. One of the reasons I first followed her was because I liked her 'What I Eat in a Day' videos (back before everything she ate was a ready meal) and as someone who dabbles with food videos she could do so many different challenges - an 'eating like - insert YouTuber here - for a day', 'Only eating pink food for a day etc etc

I've watched so many interesting and amusing videos from similar content creators to her that I've realised how stale her content is

Reactions: 6
So sales person now gives us this look at the end kf her sentences, whats the need for it? She looks like shes coming to the end of her 30s

Showing off her teeth and body as usual, they must have the heating on full blast for her to be wearing this

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She keeps using the Bahamas filter even though she said when she first used it that she wasn’t that orange in real life! I seem to remember her saying that it made her hair a funny colour too. Why on earth does she keep using it?
Yeah I don't get that either. She fake tans and then uses a filter to make her look even more tanned/wotsit like?! Also that filter smoothes out the skin, removes shine, adds a bit of makeup and slightly changes the shape of your face.

Tally, Vic and Alice have all recently called out how dangerous for self esteem filters are, as they give a misleading view to people of what you "should" look like. Zanna obviously doesn't care about this.

I think some filters are fun but others do significantly change the shape of people's face and it's not always clear what.

Reactions: 7
So sales person now gives us this look at the end kf her sentences, whats the need for it? She looks like shes coming to the end of her 30s

Showing off her teeth and body as usual, they must have the heating on full blast for her to be wearing this
You know what really winds me up? The way she uses “ant and I” incorrectly all the time! It doesn’t make you sound posh, makes you sound like a div

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Also their house seems like a show home! I think the best part of buying a property is spending your time living there, getting a feel for your style, slowly buying furniture/trinkets that speak to you and making it homely.
To add personality to a home you actually have to have a personality yourself. Something Zambia is sadly missing.

I think the extreme tan and bleached hair makes her look a lot older. And she's not a natural dancer
She’s tanorexic and fast turning into orange girl. I always think it’s an outward sign of someone deeply unhappy in their own skin, hence the need to change the colour of it.

A mix between a chav and a WAG, or just a chavvy WAG.
A Chag! Just saw @Greencatfysh already said this. Snap! 😂

When you think of the type of content she could do, she has so many options she's just not bothered. One of the reasons I first followed her was because I liked her 'What I Eat in a Day' videos (back before everything she ate was a ready meal) and as someone who dabbles with food videos she could do so many different challenges - an 'eating like - insert YouTuber here - for a day', 'Only eating pink food for a day etc etc

I've watched so many interesting and amusing videos from similar content creators to her that I've realised how stale her content is
Oh jeez, don’t give her ideas. 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I always had a high suspicion that her following was a high percentage male as she's always half naked but nope it's mainly women I checked!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
According to this site, 20% of her followers are fakehttps://www.modash.io/fake-follower-check/

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She said she was not he phone for nearly 2 hours today - a woman from her agency and a photographer - not sure if same call. But do you think it was a strategy call from agent - as yesterday no content and publicly on a downer - not good for the brand I assume.

AND last night when ant and her were about to cook their freebie meal - why does she have to laugh, giggle and prance about like "we are having such fun !!" She makes them look ridiculous and even more fake... not fun to watch Zambia ! A discussion or proper critic about your FREE food would be more Surrey Zambia ! I don't think she ever watches the news - like someone said what about the free school meal fiasco yesterday - she just has no idea about how to read the room - Rant over

Reactions: 4
On the marriage thing, re people saying it's not a big deal. It is, legally and financially. It's just a contract basically. If you're married and one of you dies, the deceased's estate (up to 750k i believe) goes automatically to the surviving spouse without paying any inheritance tax. If you're not married, even if you leave things to your partner in your will the estate will be liable for inheritance tax. If you're not married and you live in a house owned by your partner, even if they leave it to you in their will you might still need to sell it to cover any tax or fees. If you're married this is a moot point.

For other things like children etc if you're not married you need to have watertight wills on what goes to them, who looks after them in the case of you both dying etc.

Honestly, it is not 'just a piece of paper'. For committed relationships it is the best thing you can do. That is just the way the laws of the UK are set up. They favour married couples.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She said she was not he phone for nearly 2 hours today - a woman from her agency and a photographer - not sure if same call. But do you think it was a strategy call from agent - as yesterday no content and publicly on a downer - not good for the brand I assume.

AND last night when ant and her were about to cook their freebie meal - why does she have to laugh, giggle and prance about like "we are having such fun !!" She makes them look ridiculous and even more fake... not fun to watch Zambia ! A discussion or proper critic about your FREE food would be more Surrey Zambia ! I don't think she ever watches the news - like someone said what about the free school meal fiasco yesterday - she just has no idea about how to read the room - Rant over
my limited experience of dealing with the talent agency she is signed to is that they literally field brand deals for their social media talent, so prob going through what opportunities they have for her and little direction on her actual content or how she presents herself online like real management would do.

most of these agencies work that way even some of the bigger ones, real management is only for those who are the best at what they do esp in the influencer space.

The way she angled the camera upwards to make herself look taller made me assume it was going to be 'questions you shouldn't ask a tall woman'. Maybe that'll be part 2. I'm hoping she does a video on how she folds her bed linen... that'd be interesting too ☺☺♥

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Don't judge me but I actually purchased her first e-book Eat More Plants - mainly to support her as I was a very loyal follower and enjoyed her content. I'm an avid cook so the things in her book were way to simple and generic for me that I only made one thing (In the boredom of NZ's lockdown). It blows my mind that she doesn't utilise her Instagram and YouTube to promote her books by actually cooking her recipes. I have seen her cook one thing from it - smoky beans (lol). It's now glaringly obvious that she doesn't cook (just reheats All Plants) and used a ghost writer, otherwise she'd be cooking and showing it off left, right and centre - right?

I sent her a message last year when she asked for content ideas (yes, I fell for that line) and gave her an insight in to what followers and her audience wants to see. I said: live follow along cooking from your ebook, pantry organisation (lame for some but I love that tit), bulk eco store 'grocery shop with me' type vlog etc what I would have thought was on brand for her, and quite popular on YouTube. She responded and said great ideas, i'll do that but hasn't done any of the such. She doesnt give a tit what we want. She just profits off us, gets gifted her whole life it seems and then puts all her followers/country people at risk by swanning about in plain ignorance (read: arrogance) - nice show of appreciation!!

Being an eco-warrior, plant-based eater, conscious traveler isn't actually hard Zanna - especially in your privileged position. You have let down your followers who engaged in your content and bought your products, by misleading us to believe you actually gave a shite about the planet and those living on it!

**edit to say I just remembered she did to a live lockdown cook with me in the old flat, but it was all gifted groceries and someone else's recipe - thought that would have given her the idea to do the same but with her own cook book and promote that!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.