Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This seems like such a hurried decision to get a cat. If she really wanted a rescue she would put her name down and wait. Not look for one day and then get one elsewhere anyway. It’s not fair with the ‘renovations’ either!! When we had decorating done our cat pissed in the workman’s bag 🤣
Surely they would have to check the house was safe and see they have done renovations before a cat home would allow her to take one?

She's gained 1k followers. Don't know how- her topics are so boring and uninspiring. Yawn. The only topic she can think of today is her bowel surgery..again.
Ahhhh, the old bowel chestnut. Your doctor was guessing Zam, none of the others have particularly long bowels, and yet theirs twisted too. I’ve worked in research funding for decades. Research is only carried out on subjects of interest and generally of benefit to large numbers of the population. Unfortunately that means that rare conditions are often overlooked. Your condition is not relevant enough to warrant funding. That’s the only reason no correlation has been found, not because it doesn’t exist. If I was to take a layman’s guess, and as you suggest it’s happened to 2/3 of fitness/diet influencers, it doesn’t take rocket science to suggest there may be a correlation. Self justification is usually a delusional exercise. Why don’t you just get back to basics, stop exercising so much, eat real food, not the vegan/vegetarian shite that is so highly processed and usually contains harmful moulds and fungus. Stop pushing a message that is clearly unhealthy because let’s face it, it hasn’t done you any favours has it? You, Steph, Grace are all spotty, have menstrual problems, anxiety issues and are generally bleeping with nature for fashion and relevance. Influencers for those, and many more reasons, should be banned!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Surely they would have to check the house was safe and see they have done renovations before a cat home would allow her to take one?
We adopted our cat pre covid and there was no home visit. Just a form and "interview" essentially with the people at the rescue. Obviously ever rescue is different but I'd imagine there even fewer home checks now with the pandemic. (The cat rescue we got our girl from is not even open to the public, rehoming via online only).

Reactions: 1
Good morning friends :rolleyes:
Untitled1.png

COULD she pull her pants down lower?
Untitled.png

Ahhhh, the old bowel chestnut. Your doctor was guessing Zam, none of the others have particularly long bowels, and yet theirs twisted too. I’ve worked in research funding for decades. Research is only carried out on subjects of interest and generally of benefit to large numbers of the population. Unfortunately that means that rare conditions are often overlooked. Your condition is not relevant enough to warrant funding. That’s the only reason no correlation has been found, not because it doesn’t exist. If I was to take a layman’s guess, and as you suggest it’s happened to 2/3 of fitness/diet influencers, it doesn’t take rocket science to suggest there may be a correlation. Self justification is usually a delusional exercise. Why don’t you just get back to basics, stop exercising so much, eat real food, not the vegan/vegetarian shite that is so highly processed and usually contains harmful moulds and fungus. Stop pushing a message that is clearly unhealthy because let’s face it, it hasn’t done you any favours has it? You, Steph, Grace are all spotty, have menstrual problems, anxiety issues and are generally bleeping with nature for fashion and relevance. Influencers for those, and many more reasons, should be banned!
Have you got more info on that? Like links to articles or something?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if, when she was at university, she ever thought her career would consist of inviting thousands of other people to watch her “bowel journey” in a “highlights tab”

mad to think these people are making big dollars by documenting and monetising every bodily function they have (except periods because she doesn’t have them)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Leave it here and keep on topic - Please read our rules and why they're important
Published by well respected research institutions yes. Google is a search engine only, it’s not Wikipedia 👍
Off topic (sorry!) but men's health and cooking light etc are not "well respected research institutions". Wikipedia is often a better source because it has references to research papers. Google Scholar is even better again because it only shows peer reviewed papers. Telling people to just Google something is unfortunately a lazy way out of not providing evidence. (and I'm not equating you to them here, but is often a tactic used by people who spread anti-vax messages)

Can’t believe she raised on her stories as an open discussion why her bowels twisted etc and then is now saying she deleted it because she couldn’t cope with people’s opinions ... ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Off topic (sorry!) but men's health and cooking light etc are not "well respected research institutions". Wikipedia is often a better source because it has references to research papers. Google Scholar is even better again because it only shows peer reviewed papers. Telling people to just Google something is unfortunately a lazy way out of not providing evidence. (and I'm not equating you to them here, but is often a tactic used by people who spread anti-vax messages)
👏 👏 Well said

Reactions: 7
She introduced the topic with “might as well
show you my scar” - if you have so little to talk about that you resort to that maybe just stop posting? I think she’s addicted to storying everything and has nothing going on in her life, leading her to share such content gold like that.

Reactions: 17
This is so laughable I can’t even cope! 😂😂😂 what a moron.

Also AS IF she won’t bring up her bowel again, it’s her favourite bloody topic!
Trauma? She had a twisted bowel and was taken csre of with her boyfriend coming to the Maldives

What trauma? Trauma of not being able to spend the rest of her time on the beach taking pics and doing all her planned travelling?
STFU Zambia, you wouldnt know trauma if it hit you in the face

You had medical insurance that gave you private care and allowed you to stay and complete your care with no financial worries, STFU

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She introduced the topic with “might as well
show you my scar” - if you have so little to talk about that you resort to that maybe just stop posting? I think she’s addicted to storying everything and has nothing going on in her life, leading her to share such content gold like that.
She (and all the other influencers) are addicted to and thrive off getting attention. The focus has to be on them at all times!

Reactions: 8
mad to think these people are making big dollars by documenting and monetising every bodily function they have (except periods because she doesn’t have them)
She said recently that she has heavy periods, I think it was in reference to why she takes iron supplements.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.