Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for double post but I’ve also just seen she’s disabled responses to those particular stories. She bleeping knows she’s not meant to be doing this but she literally can’t cope without the attention. Absolute basket case.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm new to Zanna, I found her through the swimwear brand. Can someone tell me if she's actually a swimmer? Or is it just "I go on lots of holidays and wear lots of biknis"? Cos the name suggests she jumps into lakes and swims 10k down rural rivers, and that's what I do- I need swimwear that will keep the ladies in and don't need me to just lie on a sunlounger.
I've never seen her swimming. She goes scuba diving.

Tessa Kelly aka London Paleo Girl lives in Cobham too, so they probably just did go out in the local area.

I'm new to Zanna, I found her through the swimwear brand. Can someone tell me if she's actually a swimmer? Or is it just "I go on lots of holidays and wear lots of biknis"? Cos the name suggests she jumps into lakes and swims 10k down rural rivers, and that's what I do- I need swimwear that will keep the ladies in and don't need me to just lie on a sunlounger.
No she most certainly is not a swimmer :D
The swimwear is made from recycled plastic - because she likes to tell us that she cares so much about the environment .... she literally takes 10+ long haul flights and probably close to 20+ short haul flights a year, completely rips out and redecorates a huge mansion in surrey for 2 people .... basically she is as unsustainable as they come....
The swimwear is ethical because its made in London factories and its important to her to pay a fair wage and have high worker standards - however she promotes fast fashion like boohoo and fabletics..

it is all a sham and the sustainability focus is just for branding

Reactions: 19
The swimwear is made from recycled plastic - because she likes to tell us that she cares so much about the environment .... she literally takes 10+ long haul flights and probably close to 20+ short haul flights a year, completely rips out and redecorates a huge mansion in surrey for 2 people .... basically she is as unsustainable as they come....
The swimwear is ethical because its made in London factories and its important to her to pay a fair wage and have high worker standards - however she promotes fast fashion like boohoo and fabletics..

Welcome to Zanna world. No she is not any kind of outdoors adventurer. Unless you count charging people £2k to camp with her in a campsite in Switzerland

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Welcome to Zanna world. No she is not any kind of outdoors adventurer. Unless you count charging people £2k to camp with her in a campsite in Switzerland
Indeed.
She doesn't even own a pair of hiking boots... she hikes in trainers and hot pants..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They live almost next door to each other I believe
That's something at least. I was wondering how she seems to know so many people who live so close to her but maybe that was a benefit of where they bought the house too.

I think it just bugs me - I'm so terrified of, not getting sick myself but of somehow passing it on to other people, I just can't fathom how others are okay with that - especially Zanna who obviously has people in her house all the time due to the redecorating.

I was watching a great Instagram story from Jen Campbell (she's an author/blogger) about the effect of Covid on people living with disability and chronic illness and how many people haven't been able to go to appointments they need for general health/to literally stay alive and how they feel completely forgotten about. And it's people like Zanna - beautiful and able-bodied - who thinks she can just do what she wants and promote that to others. Imagine if she was recovering from her bowel surgery now and the aftercare she wouldn't be able to receive. I wonder if she's ever thought about that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Thank you for this! I did find her swimwear when looking for eco swimwear and was a bit confused. I thought maybe I was just being a bit critical and hadn't seen enough of her to know she was more than how vapid and wasteful her insta is in the last few months that I could be bothered to scroll through!

Reactions: 3
Thank you for this! I did find her swimwear when looking for eco swimwear and was a bit confused. I thought maybe I was just being a bit critical and hadn't seen enough of her to know she was more than how vapid and wasteful her insta is in the last few months that I could be bothered to scroll through!
If you look at the design of the swimwear it's not ideal for swimmers as it would ride up your butt. Also, if you see Zambia posing in the full body suits, they don't seem to keep the ladies in.

Are you guys sure regarding meeting people for exercise? I cancelled 2 walks with friends this week because I assumed lockdown means you can no longer meet people, even outside. You were allowed that in Tier 4 but how is it a lockdown if anyone can just go gallivanting in the woods with friendS?

That's something at least. I was wondering how she seems to know so many people who live so close to her but maybe that was a benefit of where they bought the house too.

I think it just bugs me - I'm so terrified of, not getting sick myself but of somehow passing it on to other people, I just can't fathom how others are okay with that - especially Zanna who obviously has people in her house all the time due to the redecorating.

I was watching a great Instagram story from Jen Campbell (she's an author/blogger) about the effect of Covid on people living with disability and chronic illness and how many people haven't been able to go to appointments they need for general health/to literally stay alive and how they feel completely forgotten about. And it's people like Zanna - beautiful and able-bodied - who thinks she can just do what she wants and promote that to others. Imagine if she was recovering from her bowel surgery now and the aftercare she wouldn't be able to receive. I wonder if she's ever thought about that.
Jen Campbell is brilliant!

Are you guys sure regarding meeting people for exercise? I cancelled 2 walks with friends this week because I assumed lockdown means you can no longer meet people, even outside. You were allowed that in Tier 4 but how is it a lockdown if anyone can just go gallivanting in the woods with friendS?
yeah you are allowed to meet one other person, once a day at a distance. Nothing has really changed apart from the rest of the country has been moved from tier 1,2,3,4 into this new lockdown and schools have been closed and only leaving your home for a legit reason i.e. work, hospital, exercise etc and when you do travel, not travel outside of your area

Attachments

• Heart
I think the main thing is that meeting up with one other person from another household outdoors is supposed to be for exercise, not socially, that’s what it says on the gov website. So not sitting down on a bench for a chat for example

Reactions: 8
You can definitely meet one other person for a walk, even if you don’t live alone, for exercise outside. But it can only be one person a day.

I can’t fault her in meeting someone who lives nearby, it’s more that it seems like she’s flouting the rules even though she isn’t in this case because of how much she has done previously

Wondering if this is for instagram content during lockdown.....? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ seems like a coincidence....
Didnt she literally say a few weeks ago that they’d love a pet but can’t because of their busy lifestyle and travel?? I know we’re locked down Zambia but you will unfortunately one day soon be able to duck off on 16 trips a year

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
No way is the south of England running out of rescue cats 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is her gearing up to excuse buying an expensive breed because “they WANTED to rescue but there were none”

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.