Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does blow my mind that Zambia has never had a ā€œrealā€ job with a team and colleagues and a workplace. Even actual celebs are more used to deadlines and accountability if theyā€™ve been actors or singers, for example. People like Zanna have never had to work with others, work for a boss they hate, have a performance review. I donā€™t know about others, but I see work as such a positive influence on my life and how I behave and how I think. I canā€™t imagine just drifting around with no mentors or work friends or clients. And no sense of being part of something bigger than yourself.
PREACH! I had such nice colleagues in my previous job, and also one of my former managers is now my best friend, and thanks to them I have grown not only as an employee but also as a person in general. Now I always aim to do the same for younger colleagues and people in my life in general. No-one knows everything about work and life but it's the good people you met at work or in life that empower you ā˜ŗ

Reactions: 5
Begging for followers for stay wild swim now. You canā€™t just tell people to follow becuase of ā€œexciting things ā€œ youā€™ll be able to do... like what are those things? It just seems lazy to me but what do I know of these things Iā€™m a 9-7 (often more) office worker. TBH Itā€™s like me going to my boss and saying ā€œif you give me a pay rise Iā€™ll do two exciting things at workā€ . Pretty sure heā€™d want to know some details of what those would be rather than just handing it out blindly.

(Ps I do obviously know asking for followers and getting a pay rise are different concepts but itā€™s not totally out there as an analogy)
Ugh, let's get excited about some plain looking knickers and another swimsuit style that is not original in any way! Stop begging for followers Zam, it reeks of desperation!
She's drumming up engagement so she can make more money to waste on her dreadful house dressing. I wonder how much the brass hardware in the kitchen will set them back...

Reactions: 6
I had a look at HouseNineDesign's instagram page. She definitely has a particular style, so I imagine Zanna went to her and said I want my house to look like 'that'.

There's a house she calls the Lake House which they've copied some details from, such as the black doors. But the age and proportions of her house are completely different so the effect isn't the same.

Reactions: 3
Ugh, let's get excited about some plain looking knickers and another swimsuit style that is not original in any way! Stop begging for followers Zam, it reeks of desperation!
She's drumming up engagement so she can make more money to waste on her dreadful house dressing. I wonder how much the brass hardware in the kitchen will set them back...
How much do we think she'll charge for the knickers? I wouldn't be surprised if they were like Ā£29 a pop, considering how much she charges for the swimsuits.

Reactions: 4
She really needs to get into the real world. No one wants swimwear (and most definitely not her tit) , as shock, weā€™re in the middle of a global pandemic and unlike her, the majority of the population arenā€™t breaking the rules and gallivanting off to the Maldives for a 10k+ holiday!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You canā€™t even get to the local leisure centre pool at the moment let alone travel to a beach so sheā€™s certainly ambitious (deluded?) in trying to flog swimwear at the moment

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well Zambia - I can think of many more things that will make 2021 'a brighter year' than the 'exciting' thing that will happen on Stay Wild swim. I mean get real woman!!

Reactions: 4
My best fr

My best friend lived with Hazel at uni. Back then Zanna and Chessie were 'famous' to her and part of building her platform and followers. They went to her supper clubs and that's how that whole bubble began. That's how I ended up in this mess, out of curiosity and got sucked in to the Stef/Chessie drama. Essentially Zanna and Hazel were close, then stuff went down and each paired off with Stef and Chessie.
i missed this, what went down between these lot?

Reactions: 2
Shes really calling a pandemic where millions have died, millions have lost jobs and NHS in a bad way a chaos?
Shes a horrinle human

I'm so confused. How can she still meet up with people for walks? Is Surrey on any kind of distance radius? (for example in Ireland you can only exercise 5km from your home and can only travel/visit others for essential care for children and elderly). When things are serious WHY would you still constantly meet others for walks?

Why is so hard for people like her to just do what's best for others. Why, why, why? I may have hit breaking point with Zambia.

Reactions: 12
I'm so confused. How can she still meet up with people for walks? Is Surrey on any kind of distance radius? (for example in Ireland you can only exercise 5km from your home and can only travel/visit others for essential care for children and elderly). When things are serious WHY would you still constantly meet others for walks?

Why is so hard for people like her to just do what's best for others. Why, why, why? I may have hit breaking point with Zambia.
i think the rules in england are you can meet 1 other person from outside ur household for exercise but yes agree it seems like sheā€™s always pushing the boundaries and looking for loop holes- weā€™ve only been in lockdown 1 day after all how hard is it to just enjoy your company and million pound house for a few weeks?

Reactions: 12

In the guidance it says you can meet with one person from another household, so technically on this occasion sheā€™s not breaking the rules by doing so. But can guarantee, in true Zambia fashion, they have not taken any precautions when meeting or maintained the 2m distance.

Reactions: 1

I'm new to Zanna, I found her through the swimwear brand. Can someone tell me if she's actually a swimmer? Or is it just "I go on lots of holidays and wear lots of biknis"? Cos the name suggests she jumps into lakes and swims 10k down rural rivers, and that's what I do- I need swimwear that will keep the ladies in and don't need me to just lie on a sunlounger.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the guidance it says you can meet with one person from another household, so technically on this occasion sheā€™s not breaking the rules by doing so. But can guarantee, in true Zambia fashion, they have not taken any precautions when meeting or maintained the 2m distance.
Isnā€™t that only for people who live alone? Genuine question - I thought it was but I live alone so may have just read it through that lens. Surely itā€™s open to piss-taking if not?

weā€™ve only been in lockdown 1 day after all how hard is it to just enjoy your company and million pound house for a few weeks?
And yeah, exactly right. She really has a problem if she canā€™t handle her own company for even a day. Itā€™s pathetic, frankly. Her therapist needs to be picking up on this.

Isnā€™t that only for people who live alone? Genuine question - I thought it was but I live alone so may have just read it through that lens. Surely itā€™s open to piss-taking if not?

And yeah, exactly right. She really has a problem if she canā€™t handle her own company for even a day. Itā€™s pathetic, frankly. Her therapist needs to be picking up on this.
No, anyone can meet up with 1 other person for exercise. But you can only exercise in your local area (town,village etc.) So you can only meet up with someone who lives near you.

You can meet one other person outdoor for exercise if you stay 2m apart.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.