Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her story about not having coffee for weeks...? The only time I’ve gone off coffee has resulted in a bundle of joy 9 months later!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen her story about not having coffee for weeks...? The only time I’ve gone off coffee has resulted in a bundle of joy 9 months later!
Ooo good point!

I don’t at all recall seeing that ju,per before 😂

It's currently £199 on sale and £299 before sale
I'm pretty sure you're looking at the wrong one - I think i know what one you're referring to and she may have that as well as I've seen her in it in her stories but that's not the one she shows in her video. She said herself it's a country jacket (none in that category are below £499 and none are in the sale) and she also said herself that ant bought it for her because she couldn't justify full price and it never goes into the sale.

Attachments

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you're looking at the wrong one - I think i know what one you're referring to and she may have that as well as I've seen her in it in her stories but that's not the one she shows in her video. She said herself it's a country jacket (none in that category are below £499 and none are in the sale) and she also said herself that ant bought it for her because she couldn't justify full price and it never goes into the sale.

I was looking at the Ventina Puffer, the one she's been wearing on her walks lately. It seems to be the cheapest of the jackets. Maybe that one was gifted?

She has explained her "plant-focused" diet on her stories just now... It is because she knows vegans are super protective of the label and she isnt perfect and eats plant based "95% of the time"

What a load of bull

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She has explained her "plant-focused" diet on her stories just now... It is because she knows vegans are super protective of the label and she isnt perfect and eats plant based "95% of the time"

What a load of bull
So basically: "I'm not vegan but I capitalised on that audience for so long they'll be mad at me if I fully admit I'm not vegan"

Reactions: 22
Either she's lying to oversell or she's an idiot. Taking that multivitamin and the Omega is sufficient. Myvegan's website lists their multivitamin as containing 100% daily intake of folic acid, iron, D3 and B12 is 360%. In the case of iron it can be dangerous to take too much. I hope her younger audience does their research before copying what she takes. I feel she could have provided a bit more info for people's consideration. She's so lazy.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So basically: "I'm not vegan but I capitalised on that audience for so long they'll be mad at me if I fully admit I'm not vegan"
Her plant focused thing is annoying, call it plant based and stop trying to coin your own term. Exactly as above, she preached it for so long and it’s one of the reasons I started following her years ago when I made the switch to eating less meat. She also set up that Facebook group ‘living consciously co’ which is very preachy on being vegan and ethical, some of the views on there are very extreme.
I think as she got more of a following she probs though she has to address it. Incase anyone recognised her at her local with a big sunday beef roast 🤣

Reactions: 10
She's just so ... full of shite.
Also what is the reason she eats plant based? Certainly not for the planet (she buys tons of clothes and is doing up a house that doesn't need doing) and not for animals (leather clothes and accessories).
Screenshot_20210102-154152.png

Reactions: 3
If she isn't doing it for health she’d be vegan, so yeah, I agree. She is absolutely full of shite. We know it's not for environmental reasons as she has shown that she doesn't give a crap about that either.

Reactions: 9
Also what is the reason she eats plant based? Certainly not for the planet (she buys tons of clothes and is doing up a house that doesn't need doing) and not for animals (leather clothes and accessories).
View attachment 368583
omg she is just so.. eurgh

didnt she also say she averaged 6 hrs sleep a night and wants to sleep more to be healthier or was that someone else?

Reactions: 4
omg she is just so.. eurgh

didnt she also say she averaged 6 hrs sleep a night and wants to sleep more to be healthier or was that someone else?
Multiple personality disorder, many influencers suffer from it 🥺

Reactions: 8
Jesus. She’s SO bleeping smug. And I hope this doesn’t turn out to be the case but my first thought was that those statements about supreme health and resilience are tempting fate a bit.

Reactions: 7
Jesus. She’s SO bleeping smug. And I hope this doesn’t turn out to be the case but my first thought was that those statements about supreme health and resilience are tempting fate a bit.
You can have a twisted bowl twice, apparently.

(Sorry if too dark).

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yup- just saw the one you are talking about now. I skipped that part of the video since it's so boring. it definitely also looks too small on her!

Reactions: 2
Less is more with makeup, Zanny
View attachment 368642
Shes so dirty she doesnt know how to apply makeup so looks terrible on her

If she is the epitome of healthy why is her thinninh? Where are her edges? Why does she have a receding hairline, she looks like she needs to eat, shes definately the typento equate being as skinny as possible to good health

Reactions: 2
View attachment 368583
I'm honestly just surprised she didn't say the words "emergency bowel surgery" again and how she recovered so quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've worked out why I cant help but see Ant as derpy/gormless, its because he almost never closes his mouth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.