Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she takes her own advice? šŸ˜”
Also. I read an interesting post on IG today, someone was explaining why people are typically more hungry on rest days. Firstly, exercise might suppress appetite in some people and second, your body needs to recover and regenerate on rest days therefore you need more calories.
I might be reaching here but maybe that's why she barely ever has rest days.
Screenshot_20210102-191305~2.png

Either she's lying to oversell or she's an idiot. Taking that multivitamin and the Omega is sufficient. Myvegan's website lists their multivitamin as containing 100% daily intake of folic acid, iron, D3 and B12 is 360%. In the case of iron it can be dangerous to take too much. I hope her younger audience does their research before copying what she takes. I feel she could have provided a bit more info for people's consideration. She's so lazy.
This is where it gets dangerous. There are serious health repercussions for taking excess vitamins. She is so unqualified to give this kind of advice. Sheā€™s irresponsible as well as stupid!

Reactions: 14
Her code will get her money as well so she is recommending excess products. Also she knows jack tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Her code will get her money as well so she is recommending excess products. Also she knows jack tit.
Who can we report this too. I feel this is way outside her skill set and could be dangerous. She is just not qualified. Food and recipes maybe, highly doubtful though, but supplements and vitamins can be dangerous. Excess iron. in particular, in a healthy person, can have serious repercussions:
ā€œExcess iron is stored in your organs, especially your liver, heart and pancreas. Too much iron can lead to life-threatening conditions, such as liver disease, heart problems and diabetes.ā€ - Mayo Clinic.
She needs stopping!!!

Reactions: 9
Who can we report this too. I feel this is way outside her skill set and could be dangerous. She is just not qualified. Food and recipes maybe, highly doubtful though, but supplements and vitamins can be dangerous. Excess iron. in particular, in a healthy person, can have serious repercussions:
ā€œExcess iron is stored in your organs, especially your liver, heart and pancreas. Too much iron can lead to life-threatening conditions, such as liver disease, heart problems and diabetes.ā€ - Mayo Clinic.
She needs stopping!!!
Report it to My Protein perhaps?

Reactions: 3
Yes, I agree. The house is a complete mish mash of styles. It doesn't fit together at all

Driving to Reigate for a walk - FFS! Stay home you muppets

he was looking very sweaty in the car too. Do you think he's checked his temperature?
Perhaps he has caught covid? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
This is where it gets dangerous. There are serious health repercussions for taking excess vitamins. She is so unqualified to give this kind of advice. Sheā€™s irresponsible as well as stupid!
She could quite easily be sued for negligence. She had a duty of care.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™d be inclined to say that if you are having that many supplements, your main diet is probably insufficient. The majority of vegan/vegetarian people only need a multi vitamin. If sheā€™s showing what she takes because she has other chronic deficiencies that canā€™t be solved through diet she shouldnā€™t be sharing those at all, because itā€™s misleading and implying the average person would also benefit from them

Reactions: 11
Literally I'm vegan and allergic to soy so I have cut out so many food groups yet I still only take B12 and have sufficiently enough of all other vitamins (when I've checked through tracking) like fair enough if you want multivitamin especially with heavy periods or pregnancy to just ensure you get enough every day but taking that many means your efficient in your diet you know

Reactions: 8
Since I had to change job because of covid, I have realised how many people actually don't work a 9-5 Monday to Friday jobs. People have worked throughout the holidays so tomorrow is not really when "most people" go back in.
Screenshot_20210103-093617.png

Another typical "do as I say, not as I do".
Unless #gifted doesn't count as new.
Screenshot_20210103-113631~2.png

Reactions: 2
Lol for most people this is the norm since we canā€™t buy new outfits all the time !
I know right! Itā€™s laughable and grasping to think she can influence people on this front. Thatā€™s what 99% of the population do Zambia, actually wear clothes more than once you gormless twit!

Reactions: 11
Lol for most people this is the norm since we canā€™t buy new outfits all the time !
Her justification on that post by adding multiple slides of the same dress at different occasions. Its not groundbreaking. Or praise worthy. Its called normality.
I've worn the same 2 hoodies for years now- I dont go begging for approval!

Also, is she going to address the fact she has dozens of items "worn once" for sale on Depop. I couldn't even find 1 item of mine "worn once".

20210103_125348.jpg
So which is it Zambia? Your Q&A you state you dont fuss over protein content as you realise it isnt needed in abundance for strength. Get some praise from the sheep followers.
Yet you are quick to point out the 50g of protein (and strength emoji) in your "standard lunch" post.

Reactions: 12
I know right! Itā€™s laughable and grasping to think she can influence people on this front. Thatā€™s what 99% of the population do Zambia, actually wear clothes more than once you gormless twit!
It just shows you who her audience is and who the content is targeted at - privileged people like her.

Her justification on that post by adding multiple slides of the same dress at different occasions. Its not groundbreaking. Or praise worthy. Its called normality.
I've worn the same 2 hoodies for years now- I dont go begging for approval!
Also, is she going to address the fact she has dozens of items "worn once" for sale on Depop. I couldn't even find 1 item of mine "worn once".
I have a coat I have had for 10 years and I wear it every winter because I love it and it still looks good. I am 35 this year and I have many friends who are quite a bit older then me (50s, 60s) and people just wear things for years. My 50-odd years old friend says she barely ever throws anything away or gives away because fashion tends to come back every few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It just shows you who her audience is and who the content is targeted at - privileged people like her.

I have a coat I have had for 10 years and I wear it every winter because I love it and it still looks good. I am 35 this year and I have many friends who are quite a bit older then me (50s, 60s) and people just wear things for years. My 50-odd years old friend says she barely ever throws anything away or gives away because fashion tends to come back every few years.
Thatā€™s called wisdom. Thatā€™s not a word I expect to ever hear associated with Zanna for many years to come. Sheā€™s actually, for her age, incredibly immature and gullible herself. She seems to jump on any bandwagon going. Iā€™ve never heard her come up with anything cutting edge or unique, she just follows the crowd.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Random thoughts about Zannaā€™s house.

If sheā€™s so eco conscious, why are they spending money (and creating carbon waste) upgrading stuff that doesnā€™t matter like switching out perfectly good doors? Iā€™m almost certain her house, although uber expensive, wonā€™t have modern fittings like a heat pump, solar panels, mechanical ventilation etc.

Iā€™d be way more jazzed with a heat pump than agonising over the colour of a bannister šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Thatā€™s called wisdom. Thatā€™s not a word I expect to ever hear associated with Zanna for many years to come. Sheā€™s actually, for her age, incredibly immature and gullible herself. She seems to jump on any bandwagon going. Iā€™ve never heard her come up with anything cutting edge or unique, she just follows the crowd.
True. I am very grateful for having older friends, really helps to gain perspective on life.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.