Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the hands round the throat as they
Are Dancing that got me!
I think he was standing on her feet while they were dancing. My dad used to do that with me when I was 4 🙄

First thing I thought of :ROFLMAO:

2020-12-31 10_55_06-Friends - Mona _ Ross is dancing with the kids - YouTube.png

Okay so who called her getting a gifted watch? 😂
Think I did back in about mid-November maybe :ROFLMAO:

She put gifted and just done one story for it, how utterly pointless. She will obviously never use an 'Oppo' watch, as if she will use that over her Apple watch.

Influencer friend gets offered all sorts of stuff like that and they say no thank you. They have a bit of respect for their followers and only shares stuff they actually would use and recommend, Zanna is totally just watering down her 'brand', it just looks ridiculous.

Keep an eye out on her depop or whatever for an Oppo watch, £200 worn once.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sceptical about her “Christmas in cobham” - the walks they did (newlands corner and Reigate hill tagged) are both over in Ant’s family’s neck of the woods. Perhaps they just drove over there as they are lovely places to walk or met up with his family for a walk but still - suspicious!
In tier 4 they shouldn't be travelling or meeting up with people.

I am genuinely intrigued about what work it is that she does that takes up so much of her time. From our perspective it's just posting a few pics and videos and writing the occasional, very short blog post. Has she ever done a 'day in the life of'?

Reactions: 13
Every time she says ‘capturing content’ I want to smash tit up. It’s taking selfies love for the most part.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In tier 4 they shouldn't be travelling or meeting up with people.

I am genuinely intrigued about what work it is that she does that takes up so much of her time. From our perspective it's just posting a few pics and videos and writing the occasional, very short blog post. Has she ever done a 'day in the life of'?
Oh yeah, but to Zanna those things are ok 😂

Reactions: 3
I swear her face looks different. It could just be brows or a different hair parting or something but she really looks different the last few weeks! (And I’m not just being a cow, I can’t bear her loud and exhibitionist public persona but actually think she looks prettier.)

The irony of her posting a picture hugging a cow with the hashtag #friendsnotfood when she's more than happy to buy leather bags and shoes 🙄🙄🙄🙄 she's such a hypocrite it's unreal

• Angry
Reactions: 23
This while hectic few days, and SO MUCH BUSY makes me wonder if she feels guilty about knowing she gets paid a tit ton for doing a quarter of the work of a normal person. That would require self awareness thought so probably not.

Perhaps she just has no idea how to do nothing? Or just relax? I volunteer with children and you can always tell the ones who are entertained every second of the day so have no idea how to just play by themselves.

And buy some bloody wellies girl. Jeez

Reactions: 6
She does tit all, she has an assistant who probably does everything and her working all the time is probably say yes to brand collabs. She does tit all

She doesnt do tit for SWS either

She is an absolute charlatan!!!!! The biggest faker 2020 ever saw!!!!
Absolutely, in general I don’t have a lot of respect for influencers but I tolerate them enough to not make comment. Zambia on the other hand, makes my piss boil! I know people say if you don’t like it don’t follow. I don’t follow, but they are bleeping everywhere. If you tag search exercise or diet, they are in your face. There’s also that car crash curiosity where you just want to look to see what a tit of themselves they are making that particular day. I wish she’d just decide to get a real, worthy job, and just duck off! Happy New Year!

Reactions: 15
Totally agree. It is car crash watching. The only reason I follow-morbid curiosity.
Any reason why she’s dressed as a hooker this evening??? If that Giggling Squid takeaway is gifted Ill be fuming!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Hopefully giggling squid learnt their lesson the last time. A few of us messaged them I think, I know someone definitely got an answer too saying they had made a mistake.

Reactions: 9
The detail dump she’s given over the past 2 days proves to me that she wasn’t home over Christmas. She’s all about the show, look at me, isn’t my life just perfect. She’d have shoved that down our throats Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day. I’m not buying any of her tit! She’s fake fake fake!

Reactions: 14
I am shook as she would say. WTF she is wearing a Holland Cooper coat. A coat which is made up of Animal fur which if not killed in a humane way.
Also why do both of you need to do a chocolate run - it’s not essential

Sorry but this annoys me as she tries to be vegan and planet friendly but would happily purchase or accept a gift which uses real fur. For what gain? She has a million coats. So messed up

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I am shook as she would say. WTF she is wearing a Holland Cooper coat. A coat which is made up of Animal fur which if not killed in a humane way.
Also why do both of you need to do a chocolate run - it’s not essential

Sorry but this annoys me as she tries to be vegan and planet friendly but would happily purchase or accept a gift which uses real fur. For what gain? She has a million coats. So messed up
They do faux fur collars on a lot of their coats, I’m hoping she’s wearing one of them. Looking through their coats it seems they are mostly faux. If not then why would she want to be associated with a company who uses real fur is the question I’d ask.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.