Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's one of those people that finds a way of justifying and dismissing their own actions as low-risk in terms of spreading Covid and doesn't consider herself someone who is putting others at risk, therefore wouldn't ever imagine that this sort of post could be aimed at her. In fact, I think beyond her own closest circle she's probably not concerned about the risk of spreading Covid to others.
That’s called a narcissist. Zambia wrote the book on it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I do hope so. She is one of the few influencers I actually respect. I think if I was a doctor, who had been put on a covid ward like Hazel was during the first lockdown, and I saw my so called friends swanning about the world on non essential holidays I would be calling them out on it and seriously reconsidering my friendship
Do they have the same management perhaps why they are friends????

Reactions: 1
Do they have the same management perhaps why they are friends????
Are they actually friends or do they just follow each other?.... I think s lot of these influencers just follow each other for business but are not actually friends... Never seen Zanna and chessie king hang out for example but Zanna commented on her pregnancy post ... It's all two faced and fickle really

Are they actually friends or do they just follow each other?.... I think s lot of these influencers just follow each other for business but are not actually friends... Never seen Zanna and chessie king hang out for example but Zanna commented on her pregnancy post ... It's all two faced and fickle really
Zanna and hazel are friends they seem to meet up every so often. Don’t think zanna is friends with chessie other than social media acquaintances. I can imagine it all being very competitive and two faced, they’ve all brought out books, fitness guides etc so must compare themselves to eachother

Reactions: 6
My best fr
My best friend lived with Hazel at uni. Back then Zanna and Chessie were 'famous' to her and part of building her platform and followers. They went to her supper clubs and that's how that whole bubble began. That's how I ended up in this mess, out of curiosity and got sucked in to the Stef/Chessie drama. Essentially Zanna and Hazel were close, then stuff went down and each paired off with Stef and Chessie.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
My best fr

My best friend lived with Hazel at uni. Back then Zanna and Chessie were 'famous' to her and part of building her platform and followers. They went to her supper clubs and that's how that whole bubble began. That's how I ended up in this mess, out of curiosity and got sucked in to the Stef/Chessie drama. Essentially Zanna and Hazel were close, then stuff went down and each paired off with Stef and Chessie.
What went down between them? Also, how many times is Hazel going to keep getting back with her ex? Same uni, he moved out to Hong Kong but they stay getting back together then break up, got back togethee over a year ago and broken up now, whats up with that?

Reactions: 9
What went down between them? Also, how many times is Hazel going to keep getting back with her ex? Same uni, he moved out to Hong Kong but they stay getting back together then break up, got back togethee over a year ago and broken up now, whats up with that?
I know it’s not their thread but I’m also dying to know what happened between Steph and Chessie!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No they don't - The Food Medic is managed by Found, Zanna is managed by Independent Talent.
Ah OK, thanks. Sometimes it feels like these influencer friendships are staged as they have the same management, but not in this case.

Reactions: 5
Assuming it’s the distance thing, I think I remember her saying he was meant to be coming back to the UK permanently, then next minute they seemed to have broken up and he’s still in Hong Kong so assuming they couldn’t make it work long distance

Steph and Chessie fell out at around the same time she broke up with her ex Luke (who apparently was cheating on her). Maybe Chessie knew something and didn’t tell Steph her which is what caused the fall out

I think they are all in an Instagram 'pod', agreeing to like and comment on each other's posts. It's a thing apparently.

Reactions: 9
I think they are all in an Instagram 'pod', agreeing to like and comment on each other's posts. It's a thing apparently.
And if you notice a lot of them have banker boyfriends which is possibly why they can afford to have no or part time job while living in central London flats or large houses in Surrey

Reactions: 20
Chessie is a funny one - also hangs with Alice Liveing and Rhitrition.

Haven’t noticed much Steph/Zanna stuff recently - any goss on this?

Reactions: 7
I’m assuming that Steph is following the rules and that’s why there’s been no stuff with Zanna.

I’m assuming that Steph is following the rules and that’s why there’s been no stuff with Zanna.
She did a story a few months back saying people need to just stay at home and stop being selfish. I bet seeing Zambia flounce the rules so much has made her want to keep her distance a bit.

Aaaaand she’s back! Thank god, I’ve missed her posing half naked (a mini skirt in December, are you ok??) next Ant like he’s her son who forgot to get dress properly (put some socks on please mate 🤮). Why does he insist on posing like a child?! I can’t actually deal, it’s so emasculating. Anyway, can’t wait for more ‘wholesome’ content, the time stamps are definitely convincing us that it was just the two of them at home on Christmas Day (NOT).

The video of them dancing... Why is she holding him like that?! Christ alive, brb just going to claw my eyes out!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Aaaaand she’s back! Thank god, I’ve missed her posing half naked (a mini skirt in December, are you ok??) next Ant like he’s her son who forgot to get dress properly (put some socks on please mate 🤮). Why does he insist on posing like a child?! I can’t actually deal, it’s so emasculating. Anyway, can’t wait for more ‘wholesome’ content, the time stamps are definitely convincing us that it was just the two of them at home on Christmas Day (NOT).

The video of them dancing... Why is she holding him like that?! Christ alive, brb just going to claw my eyes out!
I had to go an look....seriously he must have some fetish for being treated like a child....maybe he’s into the adult nappies 🤢, it’s the only explanation for that behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Definitely been reading here and all of the suggestions on how to 'prove' that they did stay home. Christmas Dinner pic ✔ Zoom with the family ✔ photos of Ant under the Christmas tree ✔...
Except it doesn't prove anything, a time stamp doesn't prove anything, and even if they DID stay at home, I would say its a case of too little, too late.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.