Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother and son dance where the son looks like he has been taken hostage

Zambia, we are going into 2021, the put your leg put to pose is very circa 2012-2015, stop it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aaaaand she’s back! Thank god, I’ve missed her posing half naked (a mini skirt in December, are you ok??) next Ant like he’s her son who forgot to get dress properly (put some socks on please mate 🤮). Why does he insist on posing like a child?! I can’t actually deal, it’s so emasculating. Anyway, can’t wait for more ‘wholesome’ content, the time stamps are definitely convincing us that it was just the two of them at home on Christmas Day (NOT).

The video of them dancing... Why is she holding him like that?! Christ alive, brb just going to claw my eyes out!
I think he was standing on her feet while they were dancing. My dad used to do that with me when I was 4 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In Zambia’s story I swear she has got eyelash extensions on? Where did she get those done during lockdown. They look like the individuals

My best fr

My best friend lived with Hazel at uni. Back then Zanna and Chessie were 'famous' to her and part of building her platform and followers. They went to her supper clubs and that's how that whole bubble began. That's how I ended up in this mess, out of curiosity and got sucked in to the Stef/Chessie drama. Essentially Zanna and Hazel were close, then stuff went down and each paired off with Stef and Chessie.
Ooooo I would love to know what went down 🤣

Reactions: 2
I think they were all probably friends at the start then grew fiercely competitive with eachother. Trying to ‘one up’ all the time. Living for the gram rather than nurturing real life friendships.

In Zambia’s story I swear she has got eyelash extensions on? Where did she get those done during lockdown. They look like the individuals
Sadly, she is so bad at makeup, she typically looks like she has about 5 spider leg lashes. Such a shame because she must have nice long lashes but her technique fails he.

She's wearing the same white jumper with the small zip again 😂
LOL she does! And the light is quite dark, like in the previous "segments"

Reactions: 3
I think she's always had really long lashes and she also uses a lot of mascara - would suggest Revitalash for the same effect with no extensions if you're looking :)

Reactions: 1
Back with you - oh missed you and btw I have a watch to sell ! The way she describes Xmas in her own with Ant - she sounds like she hated it - first Xmas in new house with boyfriend - she should have loved it no ?

Genuine question - why would anyone want to date an influencer? It must get so irritating constantly having Zanna posing for photos or talking to a camera. I wonder if Ant has been smart enough to protect himself legally if the house is in his name?

Reactions: 12
Back with you - oh missed you and btw I have a watch to sell ! The way she describes Xmas in her own with Ant - she sounds like she hated it - first Xmas in new house with boyfriend - she should have loved it no ?
I thought this - Especially the 'we made the most of it' tag that went with the dancing photo. Oh I am sorry that you had to spend Christmas in a 1.6 million pound house after just getting back from the Maldives. Must have been really tough 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 25
She went on loads of country hikes in trainers... She needs walking boots... It's so muddy!!!!

Reactions: 5
Tea/coffee/morning beverage thoughts are back :rolleyes:
Why does she need to set goals? I mean if in previous years your goals were "go abroad at least twice a month", "write 6 stupid tourist guides", "film 5 what I eat in a day on hols videos" and so on, no wonder she struggles.

I will tell you mine:
- don't get 'rona/don't pass it onto others if I am unfortunate enough to get it;
- find a full time job (I was made redundant from my dream job and have been working part time since Aug);
- stay in touch with friends who need support (within the rules/law, of course)

Oh, also, would be nice to see my family who live in Europe and whom I haven't seen since March.
Untitled.png

She went on loads of country hikes in trainers... She needs walking boots... It's so muddy!!!!
Excuse me, our hiking queen knows how to dress for a hike. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also "this week has been hectic so far"... HOWWWWW ... Surely the 25th December (ie Christmas day!) Until the 31st December is super chilled and slow... Most offices close or at least slow down a lot, she's in tier 4 with no where to go or nothing to do... How is it hectic?!?!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Didnt she buy those horrendous hiking boots from Covent Garden and he was there buying his tit too. Justified not getting 'pre-loved' as she said she would be using it forever snd ever lol

Shes a joke, all she does is show off how much money shes got

Reactions: 6
She's lost 2k followers since she got back from the Maldives. From 337k down to 335k. Wonder why?! Maybe she'll buy a few more in the next few days..

Reactions: 14
Literally my first thought too! Ant’s wellies were a mess in the subsequent photos - what on earth did hers look like after the walk?! It’s so muddy everywhere right now.

Reactions: 3
I’m sceptical about her “Christmas in cobham” - the walks they did (newlands corner and Reigate hill tagged) are both over in Ant’s family’s neck of the woods. Perhaps they just drove over there as they are lovely places to walk or met up with his family for a walk but still - suspicious!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.