Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I always had a high suspicion that her following was a high percentage male as she's always half naked but nope it's mainly women I checked!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Shopifyspotify

It's surely not something kids talk about themselves? And also, if someone is on scholarship, maybe they don't know their peers to know that they're effectively paying less? Kids can be very cruel, especially regarding someone's parents' financial situation

She's also a compulsive liar
(JK!)
I would think if it was an option the school would push it to all pupils? But I really have no clue about it!!

Jxtina

Chatty Member
Haha she answered it! I am pretty sure you can’t change the date when you upload a photo to insta stories but I really don’t use insta that much so maybe wrong!?
I just tested it with a photo from a few weeks back and it auto adds the date from the photo's own time stamp.

ahwtb

It’s funny I don’t think Zambia ever posts about friends from school or university - isn’t that weird? Not to have any links from school university in adulthood? Confirms she is an absolutely pain in the rear to be around.
There were girls from Pock at her bbq when she moved into the Surrey nest. I just think she only tags people on Instagram that she deems worthy, and clearly anyone without a following isn't.

• Wow

Jc456

VIP Member
Oh so you can take dividends to complement your salary that makes a lot of sense!! Thanks everyone was good to know!
Had a quick look and basic rate income tax is 20% and then dividends the first £2k per year is tax free and basic rate tax is 7.5%. So my friend gets £14.5k tax free and then dividends taxed lower than if it was salary

martaS

VIP Member
Who gets veneers when you're under 20.... It's so ridiculous really. And who at that age has that sort of money to pay for them? I bet she didn't!

On her property, how are you able to determine what share of the property she owns - is she really not on the deeds at all? If so, that is hysterical!
I imagine parents paid for veneers?
Someone here who works in estate said that any professional estate agent would have access to land registry so they looked it up and it's solely in Ant's name

Hahah what!! Also my VW polo has a screen with Apple play which does basically all of that. She’s like a 15 year old choosing a new car because it’s shiny 🙄
It's all in the recent vlog. She was beaming when talking about it in her overexcited pitched voice

I didn't understand when you would actually use the screen for all those functions (movies, games etc.) Please don't say she is watching movies whilst she is driving :oops:
It's more for the passenger, like maybe if you kid is old enough to be in the front seat, I suppose, or I don't know when you waiting in the car but who knows with her!

Last edited:

Cazza81

Chatty Member
Her run looks suspiciously like it was it was in a park, and she said previously there weren't flat parks near her in Surrey. An essential journey during lockdown?

• Wow

follyol

I think he sold his apartment after they already bought this one... so not sure he needed the money for deposit to be honest
I also wonder why it is all in his name.. is it because her earnings are as low as possible for tax purposes (ie her company accounts make all the money and then as a director you pay yourself a low salary or dividends from the company so you do not have to pay as much tax)... this might have made it hard for her to get a mortgage... or perhaps you are right about Ant not wanting to buy somewhere with her as not fully committed to future of the relationship...
it is strange because she acts as if it is her house too....
imagine if they broke up and he was left with his house looking like a hotel that JoJo basically designed...

I also know people who are forex traders and make £800k a year... so I really don't think he needed her on the mortgage...
Maybe he wanted to buy alone as he makes tonnes more than her and doesn't need her help with the property - she can invest her money into stay wild swim kickers and towels
Yeah I agree I think he clearly can afford it on his own. I just think it’s a bit weird for an unmarried couple to get a house together and not even have both your names on the deeds just seems very non comital. You can enter into a deed of trust to protect what you put in so even if she put in 10% his 90% would be protected. Just doesn’t seem like the kind of thing you’d do when you’re in a committed relationship! It’s all a moot point if they get married though so will be interesting to see if they do...

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Guys, are you sure she had lost her periods? Wasn't it like the opposite, didn't she have super heavy periods when younger and that's why she had to see a doctor/gynaecologist a lot when she was younger? Or am I confusing things now?
During her extreme weight lifting days when she was blonde health she said she didnt get her period for about a year and was looking into it

Shopifyspotify

Some are posher than others. Obviously the likes of Eton, Harrow, Wellington, Westminster etc are the poshest where the elite send their kids. Then you have other smaller more middle private schools all over the place. I think people make the assumption that all private schools are posh when it’s not true, lots of kids in them are on scholarships or part scholarship.
Do you know what percentage of people in private schools are there with scholarships? I am interested because when I was at school I never heard of this and have not heard this from anyone I know

Cazza81

Chatty Member
I really want to report her for driving for non essential purposes. It’s just the sheer arrogance that she thinks she can flaunt it on social media when the guidance specifically says STAY LOCAL. Why does she think this just doesn’t apply to her and she is allowed to drive but no one else is?! Argh I’m so cross.
Same, just wondering how to do it.

Katowex

Think I first went off Zanna because her workouts are ridiculous, for the most part so exclusive not just in terms of being fast paced but who the fuxk can do reverse burpees?
I just had to google reverse burpee. Nope, not gonna happen! Especially at my age....

Asty Gurl

Yes she mentioned they were waiting to hear about the mortgage. She’s just another typical Surrey housewife, spending his money. And he obviously gets something out of it and lives in a house decorated like a Harvester....but he’s not stupid enough to give her anything of value
Oh now that you say that I actually remember it. He must make so much money to afford a property like that by himself 😳 although I am sure his parents contributed as I get the impression as others have mentioned before that comes from wealth. I am surprised as her parents also look quite posh