Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I ordered ASOS yesterday and it came today, posted ebay the other day the person has received it, royal mail, dpd, hermes etc are all running pretty much normal :D
I think it depends on the area. My brother only got his Christmas card yesterday and it was sent on the 18th

Reactions: 2

martaS

VIP Member
Do you know what percentage of people in private schools are there with scholarships? I am interested because when I was at school I never heard of this and have not heard this from anyone I know
It's surely not something kids talk about themselves? And also, if someone is on scholarship, maybe they don't know their peers to know that they're effectively paying less? Kids can be very cruel, especially regarding someone's parents' financial situation

At Pock a lot of boarders, in fact nearly all boarders were the children of army parents. They paid a tiny portion of the fees as Pocklington is quite a strong army background school (every Thursday afternoon we did CCF - either army or RAF) up to fifth form. The scholarships for children who excelled in the entrance exams were only about 10%.

Ps I'm still not Zanna 🤣 I'm currently painting the inside of my own kitchen cupboard - I'm not sure she'd even own a brush.
She's also a compulsive liar
(JK!)

Reactions: 2

Dancing Diva

I knew Zanna at school, we had a friend group across the private school and state school. I always found her to be really lovely, she wasn't quiet though. Well certainly not during year 11,12,13? one thing that annoyed me was her article about how she was bullied. She was part of the popular groups across 2 schools I don't remember her being bullied?
Are you still friends with her?

Reactions: 1

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
I do find it odd that they’ve been together 5 years and they aren’t engaged yet. It’s not like they can’t afford it and that’s often what stops people. I was going to say that it’s odd when they’ve bought a house together but they haven’t! Very strange.

martaS

VIP Member
I wonder what the “game changer” SWS product is going to be ?? Some slip flops? Goggles?? Basically any item that is absolutely useless to -1 degrees British weather and in the middle of a global pandemic. Bitch just release some ugg boots
What about those knickers that she posted a preview of a few weeks back? I guess it might be a line of underwear, different styles?

loucoop

I completely forgot about forces children! Lots of them go to private boarding school because it provides stability when their parents are moving from post to post, often overseas. Otherwise they’d be moving from school to school all the time. The fees are paid for them by the ministry of defence I think.

She was bullied at university I think, not school. I know she said she had ‘friendship issues‘, but I suppose that’s still a form of bullying.
says on the article school and university x

martaS

VIP Member
Def nose job, but also her eyes look really different, you can see her eyelids more clearly? I don't know if botox does that. Same thing happened to Holly Willoughby if you look at older and newer pictures...
Yes, you can use botox to lift brows a bit

martaS

VIP Member
During her extreme weight lifting days when she was blonde health she said she didnt get her period for about a year and was looking into it
Oh sorry I went back to that video and it seems like she had some problems with bleeding relating to trying a coil and not to do with heavy periods. I didn't follow her that long ago so thank you for explaining.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
I do hope so. She is one of the few influencers I actually respect. I think if I was a doctor, who had been put on a covid ward like Hazel was during the first lockdown, and I saw my so called friends swanning about the world on non essential holidays I would be calling them out on it and seriously reconsidering my friendship
Do they have the same management perhaps why they are friends????

Zoesoph

At Pock a lot of boarders, in fact nearly all boarders were the children of army parents. They paid a tiny portion of the fees as Pocklington is quite a strong army background school (every Thursday afternoon we did CCF - either army or RAF) up to fifth form. The scholarships for children who excelled in the entrance exams were only about 10%.

Ps I'm still not Zanna 🤣 I'm currently painting the inside of my own kitchen cupboard - I'm not sure she'd even own a brush.
You forgot about her posh goat hair brushes she got . But I don't she knows how to paint ;)

mcfeez

VIP Member
Surely they would have to check the house was safe and see they have done renovations before a cat home would allow her to take one?
We adopted our cat pre covid and there was no home visit. Just a form and "interview" essentially with the people at the rescue. Obviously ever rescue is different but I'd imagine there even fewer home checks now with the pandemic. (The cat rescue we got our girl from is not even open to the public, rehoming via online only).

martaS

VIP Member
Think I first went off Zanna because her workouts are ridiculous, for the most part so exclusive not just in terms of being fast paced but who the fuxk can do reverse burpees?
What the heck! Had to look up a what a reverse burpee is!

RosaGirl200

In Zambia’s story I swear she has got eyelash extensions on? Where did she get those done during lockdown. They look like the individuals
I think she's always had really long lashes and she also uses a lot of mascara - would suggest Revitalash for the same effect with no extensions if you're looking :)