Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
Actually Natalie Glaze posted a photo which looks like it is knickers and bras/crop tops.
I did think that besides the knickers they might do a sports bra (but I would worry about construction of it, as their swimwear is not very supportive for larger busts) or a sort of a soft, non-wired bra/bralet?

EDIT
How about you post it to YouTube Zanzan? If people want to try your workouts, they won't care where they're posted to?
View attachment 383594

Reactions: 1

Dancing Diva

Does it fit her? The sleeves look too short
Probably, like the Barbour jacket. The jumper that she was gifted is close to £300! A jacket I can understand being more pricey but I doubt that many of her followers will buy such a pricey jumper.

expatfancy

Chatty Member
Re schools - I had a couple I went to that I hated but others loved and everyone has different experiences so I guess it’s only reasonable to have different views :)

That is indeed quite suspicious about the presents, I posted mine just before Christmas as soon as we found out we can’t travel and they fit there pretty swiftly ..
She was supposed to be going home until right up to the last minute. Didn’t tier 4 come in on 23rd? So maybe they were sent late

scotinlondon

I'm so confused. How can she still meet up with people for walks? Is Surrey on any kind of distance radius? (for example in Ireland you can only exercise 5km from your home and can only travel/visit others for essential care for children and elderly). When things are serious WHY would you still constantly meet others for walks?

Why is so hard for people like her to just do what's best for others. Why, why, why? I may have hit breaking point with Zambia.
In the guidance it says you can meet with one person from another household, so technically on this occasion she’s not breaking the rules by doing so. But can guarantee, in true Zambia fashion, they have not taken any precautions when meeting or maintained the 2m distance.

martaS

VIP Member
Filler, I think!
I forgot to post this:
Sustainability-Confessions.jpg

And now compare with the recent video
Untitled.png

martaS

VIP Member
Guys, are you sure she had lost her periods? Wasn't it like the opposite, didn't she have super heavy periods when younger and that's why she had to see a doctor/gynaecologist a lot when she was younger? Or am I confusing things now?

• Wow

Hasanah123

VIP Member
More BIG things waiting for us, she's telling us whilst sitting her in her car again about to drive off somewhere .. we just can't wait to hear what it is this time, can we!!??
Its a way to keep ppl guessing snd engaged, you will come back to find out why lol, shes usinf all the tactics in the book

Cazza81

Chatty Member
If zanna was really having a social media break surely she shouldn’t be liking other peoples post all the time. I keep seeing that she has liked things so she clearly isn’t staying off socials, just doesn’t want to post where she is
Is it still showing that she's liked the post - if so I appear to have been shadow blocked or whatever it is 😂

martaS

VIP Member
It's quite clear she's just said to the designer friend please can you just copy Lydia Millen's house and Instagram account to so I can monetise the Surrey nest account and have as many plain and boring backgrounds for my gifted/ad posts so I can say it's all for work and claim it all back as a business expense.
Can she though? If she's not a home owner (the house is Ant's name?) how can she?

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Totally agree with this and in all honesty it's pointless reporting it as the police won't do anything!

her Maldives trip broke tier 4 area rules which I think she was in at the time, either way her flying off after having workmen in the house was socially irresponsible regardless of a negative test. Look at the amount of sports people tested daily then getting a positive test, 48hrs before a flight means nothing really
Maldives was 96 hours prior to departure I think so even worse