Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jkay

Chatty Member
Exactly, when they come to sell (even if they don't plan to - you just never know what's around the corner) then essentially there is a huge basic box unticked: a garage! That will cut her market audience in half!
Is a garage really that essential when you've got that much private driveway? Even less need if you have it gated off. I think Dr esho had moved in near her and he was talking about turning his garage into a home cinema

Robot Lady

Chatty Member
Ugh, her friend of the moment Jessica Olie just posted a story in Cobham... Gee I wonder who she's breaking restrictions with there 🤔🙄

follyol

I know very little about Ant but I’d say his lifestyle wouldn’t be impacted much by a baby whereas Zanna’s would have to completely change. She can’t be swanning off all the time so would she be willing to sacrifice what she has for a child? Of course people can still have holidays, run their own businesses etc with kids but it would be a huge adjustment and with their age gap Ant might not want to wait. I think it is a really tough decision when you’re undecided but unfortunately you both have to be on the same page when it comes to a child, it’s defo a dealbreaker and there’s only so much time someone will wait.
How old is Ant?!

ahwtb

I responded to a comment somebody made about it being "posh". It wasn't posh and I described the generality of the teaching quality and student population. You took issue with that. Yes I left ten years ago and rarely think about school anymore, but I did not like it. Sorry if I have offended you or given an unpopular opinion.
Happy to agree to disagree. Prefer to laugh at people paying someone to put things on a shelf in a house they don't even own than argue over whether or not I deem my former school 'posh' 🤣

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Didn’t they get rid of stamp duty over the first lockdown? Even for second time buyers? I’m sure there was something about that?
It was reduced after 1st lockdown for purchases completed by 31 March 2021. Nothing below £600k (maybe £500) and halved for anything above that, I think. It was reduced to 3% for second homes rather than normal 6%.

Last edited:

Hc68759

VIP Member
Is there a thread for wheresmollie? She is awful reminds me of Zanna a bit
I don’t think there is but you could make one. Her and Zanna are good friends as she went to Zanna’s birthday in the Peaks last year and the two of them have been abroad together a couple of times over the years. What do you find annoying about her? I’ve only recently started following so I’m sure I’ll find out for myself soon haha

Dancing Diva

She clearly isn't a big cat lover, don't ever recall her talking about cats before. She just wants to rescue one as she thinks it'll be good for her image, to show what a good person she is, and for content.
Exactly! It's only about her and her image.

Ge01

It's currently £199 on sale and £299 before sale
I'm pretty sure you're looking at the wrong one - I think i know what one you're referring to and she may have that as well as I've seen her in it in her stories but that's not the one she shows in her video. She said herself it's a country jacket (none in that category are below £499 and none are in the sale) and she also said herself that ant bought it for her because she couldn't justify full price and it never goes into the sale.

Attachments

Last edited:
She said she was not he phone for nearly 2 hours today - a woman from her agency and a photographer - not sure if same call. But do you think it was a strategy call from agent - as yesterday no content and publicly on a downer - not good for the brand I assume.

AND last night when ant and her were about to cook their freebie meal - why does she have to laugh, giggle and prance about like "we are having such fun !!" She makes them look ridiculous and even more fake... not fun to watch Zambia ! A discussion or proper critic about your FREE food would be more Surrey Zambia ! I don't think she ever watches the news - like someone said what about the free school meal fiasco yesterday - she just has no idea about how to read the room - Rant over
my limited experience of dealing with the talent agency she is signed to is that they literally field brand deals for their social media talent, so prob going through what opportunities they have for her and little direction on her actual content or how she presents herself online like real management would do.

most of these agencies work that way even some of the bigger ones, real management is only for those who are the best at what they do esp in the influencer space.