Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jc456

VIP Member
Yes what @Sazoflora said. If she works for the company she can claim alot of expenses which reduces her tax bill. So say for example she does a video for content she can expense everything to the company. Coffees travel, computer equipment, possibly even a handbag..... 🤪 so her can company pays what she decides is business use and then she takes a salary and dividends. The company has its own tax return as it is separate legal entity from her.

I said the handbag in jest 🤪

Hypothetically though if she bought a bag for content and never used it again it is technically wholly and exclusively used for business, you would have a business case, the issue is as soon as you use it personally/privately you lose your case. So it is not realistically a business expense.

The bags some influencers use in giveaways may well be claimed as a business expense.
So things like Maldives for bikini shoot can go down as expenses?
A friend has a Ltd company and takes £12,500 a year as pay so they aren't taxed and £2-3k a month in dividends. The dividends are taxed lower I believe?

Reactions: 2

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
I’m waiting for the ‘I’ve had so many messages from you guys about my top. It’s from “.....”#gifted.
where so many =bugger all but I need to acknowledge my free stuff

Extra

Ok thank you for explaining that does make some sense! 😽The only question I have is what happens to the money that is kept in the company and what’s the point of earning it if it doesn’t go to you? 😬
Yes what @Sazoflora said. If she works for the company she can claim alot of expenses which reduces her tax bill. So say for example she does a video for content she can expense everything to the company. Coffees travel, computer equipment, possibly even a handbag..... 🤪 so her can company pays what she decides is business use and then she takes a salary and dividends.

So there can be a tax advantage and a limited liability advantage.

You definitely cannot claim a handbag or clothing as a business expense 😅 Subsistence (coffees and lunch) and travel for work purposes though yes definitely.
You can if you claim you have to buy specific clothing for your job... which she could but it would be lying but then.... this is Zambia we are talking about

mammer8

VIP Member
Oh yeah forgot about that. Is anyone really wearing nice underwear at the moment? I know I’d rather spend lockdown in Bridget Jones pants 😂
Yes, I think she is referring to the knickers.

Probably in the style of the bikini bottoms they do, but different fabric.

Beach bag is funny, can you think of a more unsuitable product to offer at the moment - it is Winter and we're not allowed to go anywhere...

mammer8

VIP Member
Isn’t that only for people who live alone? Genuine question - I thought it was but I live alone so may have just read it through that lens. Surely it’s open to piss-taking if not?

And yeah, exactly right. She really has a problem if she can’t handle her own company for even a day. It’s pathetic, frankly. Her therapist needs to be picking up on this.
No, anyone can meet up with 1 other person for exercise. But you can only exercise in your local area (town,village etc.) So you can only meet up with someone who lives near you.

Dawn5219

Back with you - oh missed you and btw I have a watch to sell ! The way she describes Xmas in her own with Ant - she sounds like she hated it - first Xmas in new house with boyfriend - she should have loved it no ?

RobinsNest

Chatty Member
Isn’t that only for people who live alone? Genuine question - I thought it was but I live alone so may have just read it through that lens. Surely it’s open to piss-taking if not?

And yeah, exactly right. She really has a problem if she can’t handle her own company for even a day. It’s pathetic, frankly. Her therapist needs to be picking up on this.

You can meet one other person outdoor for exercise if you stay 2m apart.

DietGossip

VIP Member
Interesting! Not sure they would have got stamp duty relief unless Zanna bought it herself fully and guessing she couldn’t afford that?
If I was in Ant’s position I’d definitely do it the way you have - lucky escape from my ex but after 5 years we were debating our options about buying a house/having an equity sharing agreement. Once you are married that becomes irrelevant so maybe that’s what he’s got to cover his back until she grows up a bit...
Stamp duty exemption only goes up to £500k doesn't it?

martaS

VIP Member
Guys, she's been up since 6.45. Bitch, I was already at work :rolleyes:
Any guesses as to what she might be launching?
Screenshot_20210104-080217.png

You definitely cannot claim a handbag or clothing as a business expense 😅 Subsistence (coffees and lunch) and travel for work purposes though yes definitely.

Dancing Diva

Doesn't it look like Zambia has adapted her 'favourite' influencer theannaedit's mannerisms? Watch how she speaks, it's so similar. She can't think for herself so she copies other people.

Can I just say Hull is actually nice but I agree that where she lives in the countryside is nothing special at all and certainly not as posh as North Yorkshire for example 😂 having said that pocklington school where she went is quite posh?? For one it takes boarders and they are allowed to keep their horses there! You know, horses like what every teenager has...

I can imagine she drives absolutely everywhere and you won’t her strolling on a pavement
It's not really that posh of a school compared to other schools in the region. It is pricey but it's not posh and most of the students just have wealthy farmer landowner parents. Most of the children there at least when I was there with Zambia were below average intelligence. Just there because of rich, not smart, parents. Also quite a lot of nouveaux rich parents too.

Can I just say Hull is actually nice but I agree that where she lives in the countryside is nothing special at all and certainly not as posh as North Yorkshire for example 😂 having said that pocklington school where she went is quite posh?? For one it takes boarders and they are allowed to keep their horses there! You know, horses like what every teenager has...

I can imagine she drives absolutely everywhere and you won’t her strolling on a pavement
Haha yes, she's a complete gas guzzler and loves her air miles LOL.