Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Zambia and 🐜 really creep me out 😂 it seems such a plastic fake relationship. I mean when do they ever have time to be a normal couple, she is like a mosquito on speed, she can’t ever just stop 😂 always blogging, taking selfies, editing workout videos, YouTubing, capturing ever second of her day. Do the ever kick back of an evening and read together in bed or something like that haha

Reactions: 2

martaS

VIP Member
Long time lurker on Tattle first time poster - I unfollowed Zanna back in Spring when she went on a hike, she posted how amazing and what a hike it was - so I asked where she went because I lived in Surrey at the time and she just replied "No x" and I thought nah, piss off 😂
FFS she doesn't own Surrey

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Also their house seems like a show home! I think the best part of buying a property is spending your time living there, getting a feel for your style, slowly buying furniture/trinkets that speak to you and making it homely.
To add personality to a home you actually have to have a personality yourself. Something Zambia is sadly missing.

I think the extreme tan and bleached hair makes her look a lot older. And she's not a natural dancer
She’s tanorexic and fast turning into orange girl. I always think it’s an outward sign of someone deeply unhappy in their own skin, hence the need to change the colour of it.

A mix between a chav and a WAG, or just a chavvy WAG.
A Chag! Just saw @Greencatfysh already said this. Snap! 😂

When you think of the type of content she could do, she has so many options she's just not bothered. One of the reasons I first followed her was because I liked her 'What I Eat in a Day' videos (back before everything she ate was a ready meal) and as someone who dabbles with food videos she could do so many different challenges - an 'eating like - insert YouTuber here - for a day', 'Only eating pink food for a day etc etc

I've watched so many interesting and amusing videos from similar content creators to her that I've realised how stale her content is
Oh jeez, don’t give her ideas. 😂😂

Last edited:

martaS

VIP Member
Oh yeah forgot about that. Is anyone really wearing nice underwear at the moment? I know I’d rather spend lockdown in Bridget Jones pants 😂
Yeah, not really. I just wear soft cotton undies, gotta be comfortable. I also cycle a lot, to get my shopping and for my daily exercise and lace ones or thongs are not made for cycling

RosaGirl200

surprised she doesn't have mats in her car. That really is NOT dirty, if Ant would go mad over that then how would he cope if they had kids?
Not even kids - I worry about if they ever do have pets, and how Ant will react when a dog or cat drops hair and mud all over the place. It's just natural, and it will happen. How will they cope? You can't follow a dog around with a hoover, you'd scare the hell out of the poor thing.

I went to school with her too. I'm not sure id agree with your school opinion of her. She was very quiet at school. She had a few close friends but wasn't really in a crowd. I don't think she was stuck up? I could name a lot more stuck up people at Pock 🤣 I think she's just got worse as she's become 'instafamous'.
Haha yes. Most were also inbred farmers!

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
So dull. She probably only does 'content' like that keep her engagement levels up because she knows people will vote...

No morning thoughts today from Zambia? I hope she's OK! 😜
Maybe, shock horror ... she slept in?
😱😱😱

• Haha

Shopifyspotify

She's definitely bored. Lockdown reduces your world to the bare minimum, which for most of us is our jobs, our family and the four walls we live in. Her job is just going on holiday and boasting about it under the guise of being informative about it, Ant obviously works long hours during the day so she can't spend time with him (never mind their relationship comes across as weird anyway), and she's got nothing else going on. She doesn't cook so she can't make content from that.

This isn't disrespecting anyone in a similar position. My entire life is now work, childcare, and a weekly trip to the supermarket. But the rest of us aren't trying to make careers off the back of that and claiming it's "content".
This is so accurate

Extra

I think they were all probably friends at the start then grew fiercely competitive with eachother. Trying to ‘one up’ all the time. Living for the gram rather than nurturing real life friendships.

martaS

VIP Member
Wow, she almost cooked a meal from scratch!
Screenshot_20210109-163809.png

Should probably wash the mushrooms though, they have speckles of soil on them.
Screenshot_20210109-170539.png

• Sick
Who gets veneers when you're under 20.... It's so ridiculous really. And who at that age has that sort of money to pay for them? I bet she didn't!

On her property, how are you able to determine what share of the property she owns - is she really not on the deeds at all? If so, that is hysterical!
It’s on land registry records....if she owned any of it her name would be on there. Unless it’s some sort of stamp duty/tax thing and they have a separate contract saying how much she’s put into it