Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starryeyed10

VIP Member
He won't marry her unless she confirms she's going to have kids. Presumably he doesn't want to be financially mixed up with her when they are not married and if he can afford the house by himself. I mean owning a house with somebody and then splitting up is a massive headache.

Assuming he wants kids and she is not sure as other people have said on this thread.

Reactions: 2

Jxtina

Chatty Member
The door style looks completely different? The panels don't match up. Have they replaced the doors completely or have they got different doors upstairs to downstairs?!

Yep, specific (usually protective) clothing or a branded uniform would be ok. Hopefully her accountant is keeping her on the straight and narrow!

Dancing Diva

Re: rusty cars - my partner is into classic cars, especially Jaguars and some of them are real bad so maybe I am skewed because of that 😅

Zanna's nose/face were bugging me so I found some older pics. It might just be angles, it might be use of front-facing camera (we are all going to pose in the most flattering way), might be some app/filter that makes your nose look better (if there are slimming apps, I am sure there are one that alter faces) but her nose looks a little shorter/nicer shape and she generally looks like she's had a bit of a glow-up. I can't exactly put my finger on it though, besides the nose.

View attachment 373195

View attachment 373197
View attachment 373198
View attachment 373199
View attachment 373200
View attachment 373196
Agreed! The nose does look different and it does look like she's had some fillers and/or botox. Her face occasionally looks a bit hollow and in the more recent pictures she's a bit fuller with a noticeably stiff forehead. What will she do when she hits 40?!!

Extra

There's other fitness people doing live workouts to support people during lockdown. don't know why she isn't?
Because it will show her up as not being qualified to give out fitness advice or workouts.

• Heart

martaS

VIP Member
Good morning friends :rolleyes:
Untitled1.png

COULD she pull her pants down lower?
Untitled.png

Ahhhh, the old bowel chestnut. Your doctor was guessing Zam, none of the others have particularly long bowels, and yet theirs twisted too. I’ve worked in research funding for decades. Research is only carried out on subjects of interest and generally of benefit to large numbers of the population. Unfortunately that means that rare conditions are often overlooked. Your condition is not relevant enough to warrant funding. That’s the only reason no correlation has been found, not because it doesn’t exist. If I was to take a layman’s guess, and as you suggest it’s happened to 2/3 of fitness/diet influencers, it doesn’t take rocket science to suggest there may be a correlation. Self justification is usually a delusional exercise. Why don’t you just get back to basics, stop exercising so much, eat real food, not the vegan/vegetarian shite that is so highly processed and usually contains harmful moulds and fungus. Stop pushing a message that is clearly unhealthy because let’s face it, it hasn’t done you any favours has it? You, Steph, Grace are all spotty, have menstrual problems, anxiety issues and are generally fucking with nature for fashion and relevance. Influencers for those, and many more reasons, should be banned!
Have you got more info on that? Like links to articles or something?

storminaDcup

Chatty Member
My best fr

My best friend lived with Hazel at uni. Back then Zanna and Chessie were 'famous' to her and part of building her platform and followers. They went to her supper clubs and that's how that whole bubble began. That's how I ended up in this mess, out of curiosity and got sucked in to the Stef/Chessie drama. Essentially Zanna and Hazel were close, then stuff went down and each paired off with Stef and Chessie.
i missed this, what went down between these lot?

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
Not to be a nerd (but I am) but if they both getting something out of it, it's a symbiotic relationship rather than parasitic (if we speaking in biology terms 😂)
[Sorry I am in a weird mood today, and couldn't help the nerdy comment] 😅
I stand corrected!! 😂

• Haha

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
She was utterly insufferable even at the age of 10. She told everybody back then how she was being scouted to be a model, a pipe dream that continued until her 20s and went nowhere because she’s so lanky and gangly looking. You don’t hear about her brother because he distanced himself from her and all of the fakery and interestingly from Ant, in particular I understand that he believes Ant is hanging onto Zambia for the “fame” LOL. So this will probably end within a year or two.

It’s also super LOLzy that she goes on and on about being from “Yorkshire” which sounds so much more glamorous and country than the shitty suburb of Hull it actually is.
Can I just say Hull is actually nice but I agree that where she lives in the countryside is nothing special at all and certainly not as posh as North Yorkshire for example 😂 having said that pocklington school where she went is quite posh?? For one it takes boarders and they are allowed to keep their horses there! You know, horses like what every teenager has...

They live in between cobham and oxshott. Still waiting to see her locally myself 👀
I can imagine she drives absolutely everywhere and you won’t her strolling on a pavement

Runnerg

Same, just wondering how to do it.
I don’t know - unfortunately it appears just in the guidance rather than specifically the rules so it makes it difficult to. It’s just most of us are actually trying to act within the spirit of the rules rather than abusing them..

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Less is more with makeup, Zanny
View attachment 368642
Shes so dirty she doesnt know how to apply makeup so looks terrible on her

If she is the epitome of healthy why is her thinninh? Where are her edges? Why does she have a receding hairline, she looks like she needs to eat, shes definately the typento equate being as skinny as possible to good health

martaS

VIP Member
Another typical "do as I say, not as I do".
Unless #gifted doesn't count as new.
Screenshot_20210103-113631~2.png

Dawn5219

Looks like it was just an excuse to gain more followers. They were most likely going to launch a sale anyway. Suckers!
I'm sure their sale is not £5 bikini bottoms etc though like Selfridges ! I wonder if Selfridges have a lot of stock left they have had to discount whether this puts a question over whether they will restock again.....SWS prices are a joke!