Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammer8

VIP Member
I think she would justify removing the reviews by saying that they were on a previous product (as the packaging has changed).

• Angry
Reactions: 2

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I thought Zambia was worth £375k??? 🤔🤔. Someone posted her tax records ( either earlier in this thread or the last One).

It is what it is

Also, why the fuck does a photo of sweets need a bloody filter?! I'm so sick of people sticking a filter on every. Single. Picture.
an easy way to make a shit picture look profession....aka easy way to make an absolute monster look acceptable
plus is she vegan or plant based....is she actually doing veganuary....pretty sure she isn't so why make it look like you are to sell the sweets. basically false advertisement

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
Re garage conversion

personally I'd never do it as it's costly and a pain when you come to sell. With the garden space I'd have paid for a custom made outbuilding, one of those glass front box things and made that a gym.
Exactly, when they come to sell (even if they don't plan to - you just never know what's around the corner) then essentially there is a huge basic box unticked: a garage! That will cut her market audience in half!

I am guessing Ant possibly had a nice bit of capital in the flat in London. I am not sure how long he had it but say he got it at 26 and he is now 36? 10 years of repayments? Then savings on top of that and help/ early inheritance from family and he is pretty close.
You could also be on a scholarship at Pock if you had excelled in your entrance stage exam and there were also scholarships discounting sixth form if you came top in GCSEs. A handful in my year were on these including me and I wasn’t a boarder. But not the below average intelligence farmer children like Zambia lolz

• Haha

Dancing Diva

I think he sold his apartment after they already bought this one... so not sure he needed the money for deposit to be honest
I also wonder why it is all in his name.. is it because her earnings are as low as possible for tax purposes (ie her company accounts make all the money and then as a director you pay yourself a low salary or dividends from the company so you do not have to pay as much tax)... this might have made it hard for her to get a mortgage... or perhaps you are right about Ant not wanting to buy somewhere with her as not fully committed to future of the relationship...
it is strange because she acts as if it is her house too....
imagine if they broke up and he was left with his house looking like a hotel that JoJo basically designed...

I also know people who are forex traders and make £800k a year... so I really don't think he needed her on the mortgage...
Maybe he wanted to buy alone as he makes tonnes more than her and doesn't need her help with the property - she can invest her money into stay wild swim kickers and towels
I doubt her earnings are that low. She avoids paying a lot of tax by going through a limited company. He probably feels safer putting it in his name. Less messy in case things don't work out.

In Zambia’s story I swear she has got eyelash extensions on? Where did she get those done during lockdown. They look like the individuals

My best fr

My best friend lived with Hazel at uni. Back then Zanna and Chessie were 'famous' to her and part of building her platform and followers. They went to her supper clubs and that's how that whole bubble began. That's how I ended up in this mess, out of curiosity and got sucked in to the Stef/Chessie drama. Essentially Zanna and Hazel were close, then stuff went down and each paired off with Stef and Chessie.
Ooooo I would love to know what went down 🤣

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
I’ve been with my partner nearly 7 years, friends over 10 and none of us are engaged. It’s just not a big deal for any of us, we’ve got houses, kids, dogs together (although Zambia has none of those things it would appear) but I’d have expected a big engagement announcement from her by now
Am also surprised Steph hasn’t got Lewis to propose either....
No I know marriage isn’t for everyone but Zanna seems like the sort who would want a big ring and wedding too - imagine the content! Totally agree re Steph too.

Dancing Diva

I'm pretty sure you're looking at the wrong one - I think i know what one you're referring to and she may have that as well as I've seen her in it in her stories but that's not the one she shows in her video. She said herself it's a country jacket (none in that category are below £499 and none are in the sale) and she also said herself that ant bought it for her because she couldn't justify full price and it never goes into the sale.

Yup- just saw the one you are talking about now. I skipped that part of the video since it's so boring. it definitely also looks too small on her!

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
Well I guess she will be in bed with her parents round about now discussing what she got in her Christmas stocking.....🤢

• Angry

blackkcat

If Zanna knew the first thing about owning a cat is that buying loads of stuff is pointless.
When I adopted my cat from Cats Protection the lady that visited to assess our house told us to not bother buying lots of stuff, just have a blanket, litter tray, a few toys and feeding bowls. My cat hates cat beds, she much prefers a blanket. And she has never used the scratching post I bought her. Instead I’ve had to get an off cut of carpet because she loves scratching carpet.
agreed! I bought a cat bed only to give it away. Ours sleeps on our bed all the time or in the day she just sleeps on a chair / sofa / blanket as you said. Or a cardboard box 😂.

(Do hypoallergenic cats exist? I really don't know).
My friend got one but before he committed he went to spend time with it to check it wouldn’t trigger his allergies :)

daisychain99

Chatty Member
I doubt her earnings are that low. She avoids paying a lot of tax by going through a limited company. He probably feels safer putting it in his name. Less messy in case things don't work out.
True.... once you are married it doesn't matter anywy as it becomes 50/50 unless she signed a pre-nup
Surely he will be thinking about marriage and probs kids soon (given he is quite a bit older than her - he is 36/37?).. and they have been together what, 5 years? I reckon 2021 will be the year he proposes to her

martaS

VIP Member
I would think if it was an option the school would push it to all pupils? But I really have no clue about it!!
I am not originally from UK so no idea!

There's only 10 available a year. The max discount is 10%. I only know because I want to send our little boy but my husband doesn't so I was trying to find a way to convince him 🤣
I didn't realise it was so little! If you're not well off, 10% is not gonna help much. Thanks for the info! 💗

martaS

VIP Member
I have mentioned this before but she has definitely had a nose job. I was wondering if it’s a non surgical one (Liquid nose job) to hide her prominent hook as I couldn’t see a huge absence from social media which would indicate recovery time. I scrolled through her old photos and noticed it looked different in photos recently after her Maldives surgery but without videos it’s really hard to tell given you can photoshop photos more easily.

I’m surprised people don’t mention this here more often as her nose is completely different. She even had an old photo talking about how she didn’t like the hook of her nose but was trying to practice self acceptance (couldn’t find it last time I looked, possibly deleted, but might have just missed it).
I think she might have a non-surgical one. I think out of all Zanna's deceptions this is not as jarring as claiming to be an ethical law abiding vegan when you're not. I think cosmetic changes are a minor problem compared to her lies. Having said that, she should have spent the money on a makeup lesson :cool:

Zuzuzu

omg! £170 down to a fiver. Selfridges must really be trying to get rid of them. To be fair that’s a bit of a kick in the balls, I’d be gutted especially all the work on making them sustainable. Then again i personally think £170 for a bikini is crazy expensive
Yeah I did feel a bit bad when I saw it. The mark up on them is insane though