Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yolo123

I also. don't think her not being on the house is a big deal. I've been with my partner for 8 years, he just bought our first place that's an investment place we're currently living in until covid dies down and people can travel. I'm not on the title so that I'm still eligible for first time buyers discount. Wouldn't surprise me if Ant & Zanna are doing the same thing

Reactions: 3
I am not originally from UK so no idea!

I didn't realise it was so little! If you're not well off, 10% is not gonna help much. Thanks for the info! 💗
I work at a private school. We do 10% scholarships for pupils who perform best in the exam, but also offer a number of bursaries for pupils who do well but normally wouldn’t be able to afford a place. Some of the bursaries are 100%. Depends what private school you apply to, but most provide bursaries nowadays as they need to do this for their charitable status.

• Heart

uberoblique

Chatty Member
She went on loads of country hikes in trainers... She needs walking boots... It's so muddy!!!!
Literally my first thought too! Ant’s wellies were a mess in the subsequent photos - what on earth did hers look like after the walk?! It’s so muddy everywhere right now.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
So sales person now gives us this look at the end kf her sentences, whats the need for it? She looks like shes coming to the end of her 30s

Showing off her teeth and body as usual, they must have the heating on full blast for her to be wearing this

• Angry

Dancing Diva

I 100% feel like there's something off about her all week - could just be a January slump? Or maybe something bigger going on but even for Zanna her posts and stories are just lacking an energy or a spark? Or is it just me?
I think she's just bored and can't handle actually living in her mansion.

• Haha

loucoop

This is why I was confused on how they included a cat present if she only decided on getting one this week.
I ordered ASOS yesterday and it came today, posted ebay the other day the person has received it, royal mail, dpd, hermes etc are all running pretty much normal :D

RobinsNest

Chatty Member
No she most certainly is not a swimmer :D
The swimwear is made from recycled plastic - because she likes to tell us that she cares so much about the environment .... she literally takes 10+ long haul flights and probably close to 20+ short haul flights a year, completely rips out and redecorates a huge mansion in surrey for 2 people .... basically she is as unsustainable as they come....
The swimwear is ethical because its made in London factories and its important to her to pay a fair wage and have high worker standards - however she promotes fast fashion like boohoo and fabletics..

it is all a sham and the sustainability focus is just for branding

Thank you for this! I did find her swimwear when looking for eco swimwear and was a bit confused. I thought maybe I was just being a bit critical and hadn't seen enough of her to know she was more than how vapid and wasteful her insta is in the last few months that I could be bothered to scroll through!

expatfancy

Chatty Member
I thought she transferred all her files onto the dell and was using that because it’s so amazing. Pretty sure those are apple products in the background!!
19E98C1A-74B0-486F-8163-E26E91B0B910.jpeg

Isn't she wearing the exact outfit she wore in the videos where she signed off before Christmas? She's sat in the same place for sure. So she filmed all of this that same evening. 🙄

Just jumped on her stories and there's no option to send "post a photo of" answers. She's deleted it
I can still see the post a photo of story

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
In tier 4 they shouldn't be travelling or meeting up with people.

I am genuinely intrigued about what work it is that she does that takes up so much of her time. From our perspective it's just posting a few pics and videos and writing the occasional, very short blog post. Has she ever done a 'day in the life of'?
Oh yeah, but to Zanna those things are ok 😂

Javman

Didn't a contractor walk out like a week before Xmas? The shelf dresser lady was in there that day and they were both surprised that the guy just picked up his tools and left without saying anything...
Oh yeah! That guy was there just to hang some pictures. So that's 2 sets of contractors that clearly don't like Zambia.

• Wow

martaS

VIP Member
Are you guys sure regarding meeting people for exercise? I cancelled 2 walks with friends this week because I assumed lockdown means you can no longer meet people, even outside. You were allowed that in Tier 4 but how is it a lockdown if anyone can just go gallivanting in the woods with friendS?

ahwtb

I can’t fucking stand that stupid Steph friend she hangs out with too.

Also anyone thinks she lies about the number of books she reads? She definitely never got through three books on holiday with all the instagramming and blogging she does.

Omg what! How rude?! Do you have a screenshot?!
I went to school with her too. I'm not sure id agree with your school opinion of her. She was very quiet at school. She had a few close friends but wasn't really in a crowd. I don't think she was stuck up? I could name a lot more stuck up people at Pock 🤣 I think she's just got worse as she's become 'instafamous'.

Reactions: 2