Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone been watching her stories lately, she seems to always look a bit manic and all over the place. I also don’t get the dynamic between her and Ant. What do they even talk about? Assuming from his job and his colleagues/peers, he will be pretty smart and clued up about current affairs/finance etc but Zanna seems to show little interest in any of that based on her stories and IG posts.

They have a joint love for travel but apart from that, there seems to be nothing else!

Also their house seems like a show home! I think the best part of buying a property is spending your time living there, getting a feel for your style, slowly buying furniture/trinkets that speak to you and making it homely. It’s not doing a bulk order of plants, vases, blankets, soft furnishings which they seem to have done! I don’t get this obsession with having a perfect house from day one, surely your home grows as you grow as a person! Also it took me three months to build a desk I bought so maybe I’m not the best person for this advice!

Reactions: 16
Assuming from his job and his colleagues/peers, he will be pretty smart and clued up about current affairs/finance etc but Zanna seems to show little interest in any of that based on her stories and IG posts.
I'm not sure about that, he likes reading Harry Potter books and watching kids films. And when they were playing scrabble I think she said he doesn't like words?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her content is just soo boring. She is clearly very unimaginative. She doesn't actually cook, hardly ever, so not sure why she even brought out a cooking book and she swans around thinking of what next crap to film. Just goes to show that without her endless travelling, she is as uninspiring as ever. How she even gets paid for this utter shite is unbelievable.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone been watching her stories lately, she seems to always look a bit manic and all over the place.
Yess! Even in her latest you tube she starts dancing about for 3 minutes (no joke) in her new Christmas coat.

My boyfriend saw her stories on my phone (screenshots below) and commented "shes like an embarrassing Auntie". When he asked how old she was, I said "less than 30 I think" and he couldn't believe it! 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also when she says she loves to travel, well most people do and would the amount she does if they could afford it and get the time off work.

Yess! Even in her latest you tube she starts dancing about for 3 minutes (no joke) in her new Christmas coat.

My boyfriend saw her stories on my phone (screenshots below) and commented "shes like an embarrassing Auntie". When he asked how old she was, I said "less than 30 I think" and he couldn't believe it! 😲
Her face is a bit frozen in that first picture, I am becoming more and more sure she's had some injections.
The "embarrassing auntie" is a great description 💗

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her face is a bit frozen in that first picture, I am becoming more and more sure she's had some injections.
The "embarrassing auntie" is a great description 💗
It’s like when an older relative discovers social media and videos everything thinking they’re ‘cool’ and ‘trendy’ but the reality is it’s cringeworthy and you wish they’d put their phone down

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the extreme tan and bleached hair makes her look a lot older. And she's not a natural dancer

Reactions: 13
I think the extreme tan and bleached hair makes her look a lot older. And she's not a natural dancer
I agree, if she went a more natural/ashy blonde I think she’d look far better. Sorry but all I can think of is Jimmy Savile when I see her hair 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve said it before I’ll say it again. Oompa loompa. Such yellow hair, such orange skin.

Reactions: 10
Her hair is a horrid color, I know she mentioned highlights recently but I've never believed it's totally natural, the natural blondes I know have a more whiter than yellow tone. She needs a decent purple shampoo.

the tan is just so 90s footballers wife's, I can't remember the last time I bothered with a fake tan

• Haha
It's the orange face I find the worst. Why doesn't she match her foundation to her skin colour

Reactions: 4
Her content is just soo boring. She is clearly very unimaginative. She doesn't actually cook, hardly ever, so not sure why she even brought out a cooking book and she swans around thinking of what next crap to film. Just goes to show that without her endless travelling, she is as uninspiring as ever. How she even gets paid for this utter shite is unbelievable.
I forgot all about her cook book. She's literally never cooked a meal from it. Ever. (unless shes done so without gramming it which I doubt).
Just goes to show she does this tit for a quick buck. Come on girl at least try and promote your recipes if you want us to buy into it

She keeps using the Bahamas filter even though she said when she first used it that she wasn’t that orange in real life! I seem to remember her saying that it made her hair a funny colour too. Why on earth does she keep using it?

Reactions: 5
I forgot all about her cook book. She's literally never cooked a meal from it. Ever. (unless shes done so without gramming it which I doubt).
Just goes to show she does this tit for a quick buck. Come on girl at least try and promote your recipes if you want us to buy into it
I wouldn't be surprised if her next release is on how to look after cats. Zambia's top cat tips! She just bounces from one thing to the next

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.