Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
I do hope so. She is one of the few influencers I actually respect. I think if I was a doctor, who had been put on a covid ward like Hazel was during the first lockdown, and I saw my so called friends swanning about the world on non essential holidays I would be calling them out on it and seriously reconsidering my friendship
Hazel did travel to Windsor with her when full lockdown was lifted I think we were in tier 2/3

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Haha she answered it! I am pretty sure you can’t change the date when you upload a photo to insta stories but I really don’t use insta that much so maybe wrong!?

martaS

VIP Member
In Zambia’s story I swear she has got eyelash extensions on? Where did she get those done during lockdown. They look like the individuals
Sadly, she is so bad at makeup, she typically looks like she has about 5 spider leg lashes. Such a shame because she must have nice long lashes but her technique fails he.

She's wearing the same white jumper with the small zip again 😂
LOL she does! And the light is quite dark, like in the previous "segments"

enelram

I cannot type into the 'post a picture of..' thingy... Does it work for anyone else or another set of prerecorded pics and videos to cover up that she's not at home?? 🙄

Dancing Diva

Thank you for this! I did find her swimwear when looking for eco swimwear and was a bit confused. I thought maybe I was just being a bit critical and hadn't seen enough of her to know she was more than how vapid and wasteful her insta is in the last few months that I could be bothered to scroll through!
If you look at the design of the swimwear it's not ideal for swimmers as it would ride up your butt. Also, if you see Zambia posing in the full body suits, they don't seem to keep the ladies in.

mammer8

VIP Member
Nice to see she’s walking in her local area... not!!! They’ve driven 30 mins south to go for a walk. She’s got loads of places to walk near her home!!! Stay at home!!!!
And nice to see her making use of her favourite Xmas present - an OS map of her local area.

• Haha

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
Ok thank you for explaining that does make some sense! 😽The only question I have is what happens to the money that is kept in the company and what’s the point of earning it if it doesn’t go to you? 😬

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
You can easily look it up on the land registry if you know their address. It's all in Ant's name, however as you suggested they could have a separate legal contract which indicates she owns a % of the house? I have done that with my partner, I purchased the house, it's all in my name on the land registry, but we have a legally binding document that he owns a % of the house.

I do find it weird as it would have been perfect to put the house in Zanna's name as I assume she hasn't got a property, so if he'd used her name they would have saved a load of £££ on stamp duty, whereas Ant has owned before, so not his first residence. Hmmm either doesn't trust to put it all in her name or doesn't care about saving a fortune in stamp duty?
Interesting! Not sure they would have got stamp duty relief unless Zanna bought it herself fully and guessing she couldn’t afford that?
If I was in Ant’s position I’d definitely do it the way you have - lucky escape from my ex but after 5 years we were debating our options about buying a house/having an equity sharing agreement (we were on really different levels of equity and salary). Once you are married that becomes irrelevant so maybe that’s what he’s got to cover his back until she grows up a bit...

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
At Pock a lot of boarders, in fact nearly all boarders were the children of army parents. They paid a tiny portion of the fees as Pocklington is quite a strong army background school (every Thursday afternoon we did CCF - either army or RAF) up to fifth form. The scholarships for children who excelled in the entrance exams were only about 10%.

Ps I'm still not Zanna 🤣 I'm currently painting the inside of my own kitchen cupboard - I'm not sure she'd even own a brush.
I completely forgot about forces children! Lots of them go to private boarding school because it provides stability when their parents are moving from post to post, often overseas. Otherwise they’d be moving from school to school all the time. The fees are paid for them by the ministry of defence I think.

I knew Zanna at school, we had a friend group across the private school and state school. I always found her to be really lovely, she wasn't quiet though. Well certainly not during year 11,12,13? one thing that annoyed me was her article about how she was bullied. She was part of the popular groups across 2 schools I don't remember her being bullied?
She was bullied at university I think, not school. I know she said she had ‘friendship issues‘, but I suppose that’s still a form of bullying.

martaS

VIP Member
Re: rusty cars - my partner is into classic cars, especially Jaguars and some of them are real bad so maybe I am skewed because of that 😅

Zanna's nose/face were bugging me so I found some older pics. It might just be angles, it might be use of front-facing camera (we are all going to pose in the most flattering way), might be some app/filter that makes your nose look better (if there are slimming apps, I am sure there are one that alter faces) but her nose looks a little shorter/nicer shape and she generally looks like she's had a bit of a glow-up. I can't exactly put my finger on it though, besides the nose.

1609861064573.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled4.png

Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

Zoesoph

I’m still SO shook by the fact that the house is only in 🐜’s name. Didn’t she put up a poll awhile ago asking if people wanted her to give advice around being financially savvy or some shit? What was that advice going to be seeing as she hasn’t actually contributed to the house?! I literally can’t think of a single reason why a couple who both earn good money wouldn’t have a house in both their names. I refuse to click on anything that links to her blog but I wonder if one of her daily habits for 2021 is to continue to avoid paying for anything and everything as much as she possibly can??
They may both earn a lot but I would assume that Ant paid for the house and mortgage is in his name. If I was him and had more money for deposit (he sold his previous flat so I would assume so) and if I was unsure about the relationship I would rather just put everything in my name and took mortgage myslef. Zanna was admitting their relationship is rocky because of her not wanting kids so maybe he is just trying to secure himself before potential breakup. If they break up and have house together that would be messy as hell. And if its in his name only , no problem at all. I don't know, I'm just guessing.

wwwbbb

I wonder if 🐜 is aware of it? I would die if I was him and read what people really think of her.
Whats the rules on using full names on Tattle? I just wonder if it would look bad on Ant or Zanna if these threads were the first things to crop up on google? Wouldn't look brilliant for Ant, that's for sure.