Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It gets worse... They have all plants stuff for dinner and it comes like this:
View attachment 370310

Only 9% of plastic ever made has been recycled. This ready made meals packaging is made with flimsy thin plastic that doesn't always get recycled. Also, you should rinse it out before you put it in your recycling bin but somehow I have a feeling she doesn't do that. (I hope that maybe Ant does?). They eat quite a few of these a week as well and it all adds up.

It's a mystery
She could have at least put the food on the plates. C'mon, I know you don't cook Zanna but at least put some effort into the presentation. .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Taste is very personal so of course what she likes, some of us might not like etc and vv. However I believe it is undeniable her house looks soulless and without a personality. An inevitable outcome when all you care about is to get it ready and instangrammable asap rathen than developing it step by step pouring your heart into it, growing up with it and shaping your home to your own identity. They are really the exemplification of modern, fast consummerism. I bet she expects she will feel delighted and 'complete' once it's 'finished'. She will be disappointed to find the boost she gets from it is not what she expected and there you go jumping onto the next new expensive project or 'investment', feeding into an endless loop.

Reactions: 11
I've seen in Tally's stories that she's not a fan of Veganuary (which Zanna is currently encouraging) as she believes that it can spark a unhealthy relationship with food and feed into disordered eating (valid point). Her and Zanna seem to disagree on a lot. I know it's ok to have different opinions with your friends but their main messages and overall platform are so very different! And it doesn't take a genius to notice that Zanna's relationship with both food and exercise (and her "work" in general) are not healthy. It's quite worrying that she has such a large and impressionable following as her lifestyle is not one to aim for!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lol, I took a short break and when I come back she's "normalising" the most normal thing there is! 😂 Okay Zambia I'll do my best to wear my clothes more than once.
Wow, she is unbearable these days. It took me about a month from when I first started following her to realise how ridiculous she is and another few months before I was blocked and ended up here. I don't think she has much time left as an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Report it to My Protein perhaps?
MyProtein won't care, they promote all kinds of supplements we don't need

Since I had to change job because of covid, I have realised how many people actually don't work a 9-5 Monday to Friday jobs. People have worked throughout the holidays so tomorrow is not really when "most people" go back in.
View attachment 369639
"when most of the world goes back to work"

Ok Zanna. Not like thousands of people work over Christmas.

Reactions: 7
Look at the end of the day she has decided to take this as her job. She needs to remember that Instagram is an image based platform and therefore she will be strongly judged on her image. I know for a fact she really struggled with what she read on here a few months back and I don’t blame her. It must be horrible to read things like this. However at the same time, she has taken that choice to divulge so much personal information that it’s not surprising. She took the whole vegan thing as a way to boost her audience, she got sympathy because she looked so healthy and then got ill and she was that green, world friendly, wholesome girl that everyone wanted to be but she could only keep tat front for so long. Most of her following is probably because of that so if she changes it’s going to hurt her following numbers big time.
She is not relateable, being able to move into a house that’s worth 1.6m regardless of who paid for it. Especially in a year where most people have been furloughed or completely lost their jobs. You have to be on a pretty hefty salary, which is not normal, to afford a house like that. And then to have the money to instantly redress it and redecorate it. These influencers all think they are relateable but have their heads so stuck in their private island holidays and gifted evenings out (pre covid) they’ve really lost touch with the outside world and it’s sad. She’s puts out she’s got the life she wants but it’s so easy to fake who you are in a 15 second story. Sorry Zanna but for as long as you post your life on the internet you are going to get negative comments, it’s basically in the job description.

Reactions: 28
Guys, she's been up since 6.45. witch, I was already at work :rolleyes:
Any guesses as to what she might be launching?
Screenshot_20210104-080217.png

Reactions: 2
Lol, I took a short break and when I come back she's "normalising" the most normal thing there is! 😂 Okay Zambia I'll do my best to wear my clothes more than once.
Wow, she is unbearable these days. It took me about a month from when I first started following her to realise how ridiculous she is and another few months before I was blocked and ended up here. I don't think she has much time left as an influencer.
She better starts popping those babies out then, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'd love the contractors to come on hear and spill the beans about what's like to work for Zambia

Screenshot_20210104-081144.png

Screenshot_20210104-081151.png
Screenshot_20210104-081158.png

Reactions: 4
I'm sure just a few weeks/months ago she had been singing the praises of the guys who were in doing the work?! Can only imagine that they had simply had enough of her tit and did a half assed job.

Reactions: 10
Why is Ant the one dealing with the issues/contractors when she is obv the one making the main decisions on the renovations?

Reactions: 9
I'm sure just a few weeks/months ago she had been singing the praises of the guys who were in doing the work?! Can only imagine that they had simply had enough of her tit and did a half assed job.
Didn't a contractor walk out like a week before Xmas? The shelf dresser lady was in there that day and they were both surprised that the guy just picked up his tools and left without saying anything...

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.